Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OVA- A Konosuba Story

The goblins refuse to take this slaughter lying down. They They can't land a hit on goblin slayer or the Brass lion. But one managed to stab Ozu in the side! The moment Claire was distracted a goblin sucker punched her! Those cheeky bastards!

Goblin 10 vs Ozu 6= Hit Ozu losing 4 hp.
Goblin 6 vs Claire 3= Hit Claire losing 6 hp.

The Brass Lion reloads its cannon for another blast.

Claire Go!

Claire tensed up grabbing her face as she fell backwards. She hit her back on Ozu as she tensed up looking up, "Ozu....go....please....I got this...just get the others out of here." She started to crawl backwards as she spoke up rather rash, "Who do you think you are attacking a woman who never harmed you...Your whole group are cocky bastards including the blue jello."

Shion glared as she stopped over growling, "What did you just say!"

Claire trembled as she raised her hands crying out, "TURN UNDEAD TURN UNDEAD TURN UNDEAD!"
As she cries with tears screaming the words, Her voice echoes.

Ozu, Shion, and the goblin were close enough to feel it.

Shion covered her ears as she glared over looking at Griff, the Goblin. He was holding his ears crying, "I CANT TAKE THIS!!! SOOOO ANNOYING!" He took his blade and stabbed himself in the chest over and over falling dead.

((The Rolls))
Claire Initiative reroll attempt
@Princess Claire (Kaylin): ova (2) = (1+1) = 2

Claire crying attack
@Princess Claire (Kaylin): ova (4) = (6+6+4+1) = 12

Shion Dodge
@Princess Claire (Kaylin): ova (7) = (6+6+6+3+3+1+1) = 18

Shion takes 0 Fatigue damage

Ozu Dodge
@Zeth: ova (7) = (6+5+4+3+3+3+2) = 9
Ozu takes 3 fatigue damage

Goblin Dodge
@Zeth: ova (3) = (6+5+1) = 6
0 dice paper enemy
6 damage making 0 fatigue 0 hp

Last edited:
Turn Order
Goblin Slayer 24
Ozu 12
Rimaru 12
Tama 12
Pixie 6
Shion 6
Yashima 6
Duke 6
Goblins 6 (13 Left)
Lion 5
Claire 2

"Good job priestess! You killed a goblin!" Taro gave her the thumbs up. He then performs a crazy spinning move to take out another 3 goblins. "Eleven!" he pants. Goblin slayer has pent all his endurance points.

"Gods Damn it Claire! GOBLINS ARE NOT UNDEAD! They are living things like lizards or rats! You must kill them with THUNDER! Like this!" Screamed OZU. He then focused his thunderbolt spell through the GED. He Converted attack power into affecting multiple precise targets. The spell would hit all 12 remaining goblins, including TAMA but deal far less damage then if he struck one goblin. He fries all the goblins to death, including Tama. Yes, he stole Pixie's kill! Well the contest may be over, But I doubt Rimuru and Shion will let the heroes go.

Ozu 10 vs Goblins 3= hit! Goblins dead!
Ozu's 10 vs Tama's 6= hit. x5 Damahe 20 hp! Tama is dead!
Ozu has spent 30 endurance!

"You monsters! You killed all the goblins! Well I can use area effect magic to!" said Rimuru. He then let out a massive spell like Ozu did. But instead of lightning it was an ice based attack.

Rimuru 8 vs ozu 5= hit Ozu loses 15 HP.
Rimuru 8 vs Goblin Slayer 5= Hit 12 HP.
Rimuru 8 vs Duke 3= Hit dx 6 -3 armor mean 5x3= 15 hp lost by Duke.

Rimuru 8 vs Pixie 8= a Miss
Rimuru 8 vs Lion 10= a miss
Rimuru 8 vs Yashima 8 = a miss
Rimuru 8 vs Claire 1= a hit. 7x6 = 42 HP lost and Claire is stunned.

PIXIE GO!

Shaking the daze from her eyes, Pixie brought her hands up to sock Tama good, but saw that someone else beat her to the punch. "Gah! This one was mine, you dumb asses! Someone's getting punched in the balls after this!" With only one enemy left, she throws her famous PIXIE PUNCH! at Rimuru--

--And missed! "GrrrAAAAAHH!" she screamed as her blow made her hurl past him.

Yashima is still stunned from Duke's scary face attack. She managed to recover herself and will act next turn. The girl ducked Pixie's attack then started to get away from the Slime as much as she could. Something told her everyone is going to unleash big attacks on it.

Shion Go!
Duke Go!

Duke cracked his knuckles, now fed up with this slime's shit. "Oi, Pixie. Be useful and hit him from the other side," Duke said as he walked towards Rimuru. Once he was within range, Duke unleashed a rush of punches at him, making it nigh impossible to dodge without focusing on him, at the cost of leaving himself open to attack.

Rush of Punches (Perks: Accurate 2, Barrier Buster, Effective 2, Overwhelming, Strike Through. Flaws: Elaborate Gestures, Open to Attack) roll: 5

HP: 55
END: 55

Duke did not hit Rimuru, but had effectively sealed his movements so he couldn't attack. Seeing her master in trouble Shion lept through the air and brought her massive sword down on Duke's side while he was left wide open! "How dare you attack Master Rimuru!" she shouted! Her blow struck Duke so hard she lefted a huge dent in his armor that hindered his mobility.

Shion's 12 vs Duke's 0= A Hit. Shion has armor piercing So dukes Armored +2 is ignored. 12 x5 = 60 Damage. Duke is impaired. He takes a -1 die to all actions the rest of the fight.

Duke HP 0 END 50. Duke is still in the fight but takes another -1 die to all actions until healed. He will be KO'ed at 0 HP and 0 END.
All Duke's rolls are at -2 dice for the rest of the fight.

Turn Order
Goblin Slayer 24
Ozu 12
Rimuru 12
Pixie 6
Shion 6
Yashima 6
Duke 6
Lion 5
Claire 2

"I was hoping to use this on a goblin. Ah well, you owe me Duke," said Goblin slayer. He took out a scroll and opened a teleport gate to the bottom of the Ocean. The gate gushed forth a huge torrent water hitting Shion full force and knocking her on her ass!

Goblin Slayer's 15 vs Shion's 10 = Hit for 40 Damage! Shion is Stunned!
Shion has 0 HP and 20 END.

Last edited:
"The goblins are dead! Let's run away while we can!" said Ozu. He then picked up Claire and took off! He was flying back to town!

Rimuru was still recovering from Duke's attack. He saw Shion smack down Duke, then his precious secretary get hit by a magic attack. "You're dead you oaf!" he threatened.

PIXIE GO!
SHION GO!
DUKE GO!

"Wouldn't be the first time Mucus!" Duke shouted back. Things were not going extremely well for him, to say the least, and he was going to need to get away. Duke tries to calm himself, but that sword slash really did a number on him and he was having some difficulties with that. If he tried to run now he'd be killed from behind, but his attacks didn't have any effect on the slime that stood before him.

The secretary to his left, however, was another story. Now that she was stunned, Duke could attack without any chance of failure, but if he did then Rimuru would have a very clear opening. Well, if he can't run away, he'll at least take one of them down. "Yashima, make sure my body is returned to my shop, okay?" Duke says before unleashing a torrent of punches at the defenseless woman. "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA! MUDA!"

Rush of Punches (Perks: Accurate 2, Effective 3, Overwhelming, Strike Through. Flaws: Elaborate Gestures, Open to Attack) roll: 3

HP: 0
END: 40
Chance of survival: Not good.

Yashima sees Duke is Wide open for another attack. She throws Duke over her shoulders and starts booking it towards Town! "Ozu is right. Goblins are dead, let's book it!" she said carrying Duke.

Lolo grabs Pixie and flies away with her in tow. As soon as the two got clear, Brass Lion fired the cannon again! The cannon Caught the stunned shion right in the torso stripping her naked! She tried covering herself up. Rimuru loses his shit and turns into a giant Slime devouring the Cannon. You have all FLED TO SAFETY! COMBAT OVER!

You each earned 4 xp. and Duke won the smith off.

Duke feels himself being picked up by Yashima, and looks back to see Shion have her clothes blown off and Rimuru eat it whole. He thanked whatever useful god(s) watch over this world for having her be there to get him out of that situation. The adrenaline slowly left his system and he began to feel very sluggish and tired, along with feeling every bump and bruise he received in the past few minutes. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea Yashima. Thanks for saving my stubborn ass from that thing. I owe you one for that," Duke said, as he began to relax slightly.

Well, shit. She didn't get to take down any of the gobbos. That meant Claire--fucking Claire-- had more kills by one! Pixie fumed the entire flight as Lolo carried away, and continued to grumble when they landed. "Hrmph," she went at Lolo, her cheeks puffing as she pouted.

Claire trembled as she slowly came to. "h.....h...ero..." She cringed as she felt the injuries starting to bother her, "What happened....." She reached her arms around his neck to hold on as she felt them moving rather quick. "Did....di...d we ....stop them...."

"Stop them? We murdered all the goblins then heroically ran the fuck away from that slime. We WON! Also anyone see the Goblin Slayer?" Ozu asked. He looked left and right. But he was no whereto be seen. "Over here," said a familiar voice. There was a banged up and battered warrior with no helmet. "That slime at my helmet. But more importantly, I think that was all the goblins in this world. I'm not sure what to do now," sad Taro. He sat down beat to shit.

Well, shit. She didn't get to take down any of the gobbos. That meant Claire--fucking Claire-- had more kills by one! Pixie fumed the entire flight as Lolo carried away, and continued to grumble when they landed. "Hrmph," she went at Lolo, her cheeks puffing as she pouted.

"I'm sorry things turned out like this, But couldn't bear the thought of losing you Pixie," Lolo said seriously. She then gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered in her ear,"As a consolation, you can do ANYTHING you want to me tonight. Or I will do you ANYTHING you want to you."

"Duke's GED s the winner of the smith off. It killed the most goblins and looked the coolest!" explained Luna. There was a cheer. Ozu hands Duke the GED. "Here, I think we wiped the goblin race off the face of the planet. So I won't need this," explained OZU.

EVERYONE 6 XP. FUCK YEAH!

Duke takes the GED, and a small frown comes across his face. "Sadly yeah. I'll have to put it into the vault where I store the practically useless weapons then," Duke said, sighing. "That or I guess I could try and reforge it, but that would just ruin it. It'll at least look cool then," Duke then said, more to himself than the people around him. He seemed to have gotten over the loss of the sword's usefulness. "Either way, at least it won. This should get the shop some customers, at least for specialized weapons."

Duke then looked at Goblin Slayer, and said, "If you don't know what to do now, you could always work for me. I can't guarantee a pay as great as being an adventurer, but having a few more hands in the shop never hurt."

That seemed to simmer Pixie down. "Alright..." she said, still pouting. She turned to the others. "Y'all lucky I was tanking all the big gobbo's hits. Otherwise you'd be fucked."

"oh right the reward. s promised one use of the cafe, on the house," said Lolo. She handed Duke the slip of paper. Yashima glared daggers at lolo and was all,"Bitch! I want him balls deep in me! Not some dream!" To this Lolo stuck out her tongue childishly. She then turned back to Pixie. "And for the daring heroine who fended off that slime... What would you like?" she wrapped her arms around Pixies waist. "How about I treat you to dinner to start....," she said trailing off. Love is in the air.

Meanwhile Taro the goblin slayer shrugged. "We will see. For now I need my armor repaired. If you re taking requests, I'll send it to your shop," he said Bluntly. Yashima put an arm around Duke's arm and said,"That can wait until tomorrow. Now we celebrate. Right Duke?" Taro simply nodded to this and left Duke to Yashima. "You want to have dinner then? We could go to a restaurant or I could cook for you..." she offered.

"To start is the key word, sugar tits." Pixie pulled Lolo closer to whisper in her ear, trying to hide her embarrassed expression from the others. "I-I kinda don't feel too hot right now, so I think a good dicking might help." Her ears pressed against her head, and turned a shade of pink darker than her hair. She pulled away to address the others. "Alright, losers, sugar tits and I are off to have fun. If you need me, you know where to find me."

Back
Top Bottom