Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince and the pauper (fantasy, slice of life)

Hi!

I am interested to do a plot based of the story tale the Prince and the pauper with a slightly twist.

This is what I am looking for:
1. Owner/dom
2. "The prince" - the sub/pet/servant that is already living with the dom.
3. The pauper (played by me)

The owner stumble over a homeless young man on his way home from work. The young man had just been in the wrong place at the right time and manged to stop a thief from running away with the owner's wallet. As a thanks does he take the young man home to stay for the night.

He even offer the new young man to stay which is not liked by the one already in the home. The "Prince" doesn't want to share his owner with anyone even less a dirty scum from the street.

I am thinking that the owner is a vampire or perhaps a human.
The subs could either be human or a kind of hybrids like nekos, werewolves.

I am open to let this be different pairings. Most is fine, but I am not interested to do a complete female pairing ^^

So anyone interested?

Celestine has been the masters only pet for about a year now. He lives a pampered life and has everything provided for him, but he's still very needy. A real pillow prince Celestine likes to be taken and used and not put in much work, which apparently the master is mostly okay with. I'm sure he gets punished for being lazy sometimes, but he probably enjoys those punishments too much for them to be effective. He believes he's the best and deserves the best which is obviously his master. He likes to think he's calm and can go with the flow, but he's really uptight and likes routine. He's a trans man and proud of it, though in his darkest thoughts he worries his master would be happier with a real man. He's small with long straight black hair, pale skin, and freckles. He wears only the finest outfits picked out to please his master. He's a huge sub and loves to loose control sexually. His personality can be a bit grating but the master finds him endearing if sometimes annoying.

Back
Top Bottom