Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghouls Dogma (1x1 with DarkMudkip)

“You already got a show out of watching me kill just now.” She dropped the arm and brought the Ghoul clutched in her Kagune in front of her. “Was that not enough for your tastes?” She asked, tone soft, like her defenses were down and she was actually considering the offer. She used her hands to simply tear open the Ghouls stomach, digging through his guts until she got what she wanted: the Kakuhou.

"It's enough for me, yes...but why just hog it all for myself~? A Tamura in my little underground arena~? Think of all the patrons we would get, mon cher~" He said, "I will see to it that no one will see you dine on any poor soul you're put against."

Megohime bit into the Kakuhou, making a face at the taste, but forced herself to swallow. “Fine, whatever.” She said, taking another bite. “I get to eat my opponents though. Ghoul or human, I don’t care what you choose.” She said with the wave of her bloody hand.

Nana and Motochika had been spending quality time with one another, finally a day for Motochika where he didn’t have to go run errands for Aogiri, and he was spending it with Nana. He was hovered over her, the first few buttons of her dress undone as he kissed her neck and shoulders. She let out small whimpers and gasps as he kissed her exposed flesh, but was rather enjoying their intimate moment, hands under his shirt to touch and caress him.

Yukimura hadn’t heard much from Akihime since their initial meeting, which was almost a date, but she sent word via email on occation. Still, he felt as though he should turn her in, she was on a wanted list after all, and capturing and killing Ghouls was his job.

Motochika was a little rough, not violently but he was very firm with her. His teeth grazed the flesh of her neck and shoulder, almost like he was going to bit down but he never did.

He got another email from her, asking if he wanted to meet for lunch. She had missed him and wanted to apologize for being so busy at her restaurant. Wait...she missed him?

Nana let her fingers toy with his nipple, slowly touching and rubbing it as she squirmed a bit beneath him. She found it exciting, it made her heart pound and small jolts of excitement shoot through her.

Yukimura blushed at the thought, looking down at his phone, if she missed him, that meant she was thinking of him. He had never had a girl admit this to him before, he was almost excited, heart racing as he sent an email back agreeing to meet her for lunch.

His knee moved between her legs, forcing them apart as he pressed his leg to her womanhood. He pulled her dress down lower so he could kiss more of her.

"I can't wait to see you, Yuki-kun❤" She replied, sending him the address to a human establishment for food.

She let out a soft moan as he pressed into her, face flushing. She brought her hands up to tangle through his hair, pulling it in gentle little tugs.

His face lit up at her response, and he didn’t know how to respond to it at all, so he didn’t, he wasn’t all that great with words anyway.

His leg rubbed and ground gently against her heat as his hands greedily groped and fondled her.

When his lunch break rolled around and he reached the little sandwhich shop, small hands moved over his eyes and something soft pressed against his back.
"Guess who~?"

She was a mess under him, gripping at the sheets and breathing unevenly. After a moment, he felt her rubbing herself against his knee, adding more friction. “M-Motochika..!” She whimpered, hops bucking.

He was afraid she’d be able to feel his blush, sputtering. “A-Akihime-dono..!” He said.

He tugged off her dress and left little live bites along her neck as his fingers moved under her panties and played with her clit.

The hands moved away and Akihime moved around to stand before him. She was in a low cut romper that accentuated her curves, and it occurred to him that the soft things was acctually her bust. She smiled brightly up at him.
"Ohayo, Yuki-kun~"

She gasped and arched her back slightly, letting out a small moan, slowly spreading her legs so he had more access to her.

His face was cherry red. “O-Ohayo..!” Her skin has been so soft against the back of his neck. “Y-You look lovely..!”

His rough fingers felt wonderful in contrast to her soft folds, working her until she was even wetter before he moved to tug her panties off and slowly started to eat her out.

She placed her hand on her cheek, her fave flushing, "You think so? I know it's just lunch, but I wanted to look nice for you." She said before averting her eyes shyly, "P-Pretty silly, huh...?"

Nana had one leg hooked over Motochika’s shoulder, resting back against the pillows and breathing heavily. Motochika could feel Nana’s womanhood twitching against his tongue, slick from her juices and his saliva as he licked and kissed her. “M-Motochika, I-I think I’m going to-!” She let out another sharp gasp, squirming beneath him.

“So cute..”
Yukimura felt the tips of his ears burn hot. “Not at all! I’m sorry all I’m in is my work attire..!” It was a different suit from last time, but this time a deep red suit with a white tie, faint white flames embroidered on it.

He was shaking, his breath heavy against her folds before she felt his teeth graze against her. His nails dug into her hips as he struggled to keep control of himself.

"I don't mind. I like a sharp dressed man. Shows that he has his priorities in order." She smiled. But then it grew a little sad, an expression that twisted his heart in his chest. "Thank you for not...turning me in, Yuki-kun...I would be heartbroken if I could never see you again..."

Nana gently pushed her fingers through his hair, petting his white locks gently to bring his focus somewhere else. “I-It’s ok... you don’t have to keep going Motochika..” She murmured softly, pulling his head up to kiss him deeply.

Yukimura felt his heart ache a bit, the emotions Ghouls always displayed when hunting or capturing them always seemed so genuine to him. Most of the Ghoul detectives found it abhorrent and fake, but how could such genuine reactions be faked? “I-I... Well, I’m glad I didn’t turn you in too then..” He said softly.

His kakugan was beyond agitated, the veins streaking down his cheeks, but they let up before it finally deactivated and he relaxed, kissing back gently, "I'm sorry..." He muttered against her lips.

Her heart skipped and she felt her face threaten to scowl but she held it back.
"I suppose we should get some food in you while we have time, ne?" She smiled.

Nana only shook her head, sitting there in only her bra at this point. “Let’s just go slow...You don’t have to rush..” She said softly, kissing him back lovingly.

Yukimura nodded and moved to pull her chair out for her, sitting her before returning to his own chair. “I’m sorry to eat in front of you, I feel a bit rude... If you’d like to get some coffee, please let me buy it for you..!”

He nodded, "Do ya wanna go all the way, Nana...?" He asked gently, "I'll be alright...I won't let myself go unchecked.."

"Oh, you're such a gentleman." She swooned gently, "I would love a coffee, thank you, Yuki-kun."

She nodded, cupping his cheeks and kissing him once more. “I trust you..” She said with a soft smile.

Yukimura felt like it was just a bit warm in the room, ordering a coffee for Akihime and a pork cutlet bowl for himself. “H-How have things been going on since we last spoke?” God he was so awkward.

He nodded and got the last of his clothes off, tugging off her bra before he positioned himself at her entrance, "Let me know when you're ready.."

"Very well, in fact...! Hakuga continues to thrive and I'm seeing new customers every day.." She replied, "How about you? Catch any rowdy ghouls lately~?"

Nana nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him slowly as he pushed into her.

Yukimura looked a little disappointed. “Ah, I’ve been stuck on desk work since my partner was killed.. Ill be there until they find me a replacement.” He said softly.

He moved slowly, holding the kiss as he kept his mind focused on her.

"Unfortunate..." She muttered, thanking the waitress for her coffee, "I wish I could have arrived sooner.."

Back
Top Bottom