Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

If I can get a Stealth, Imitative(though won't be going into combat just yet) and what everyone will be doing to prepare.

About how long do we have? Ana would probably start with getting her armor on ASAP - but sadly, putting on armor takes time. Can don hastily in a minute, but i'll eat an AC penalty and I doubt quickly strapping on armor is super stealthy lmao.

They are a little less than 500 ft away, so no probably not enough time to get her armour fully on.

Stealth: 1, whooo.
Init: 18
Action: Will be attempting to hastily don armor, which will take 1 minute. She'll be eating a -1 to AC and armor penalty on skill rolls if she dons her armor this way.

Well their perception checks just kept on sucking. Even with Ana rolling a 1, DC increase for distance helps a ton, and a stealth of 1 is still better than deliberately distracting Dancing Lights.

So, party gets a surprise round @Saber Arturia you are up first.

Quick question! How far is everyone from each other? (Besides Ana, who is right on top of Khettio)

Khettio is:
40 ft from Willow
70 ft from Kas
75 ft from Alderdrix
?? ft from Nishe

I mean considering we somehow started off completely split up with no melee support for the right flank that's pretty much expected. Not at all how I envisioned things in my head before the opening battlemap.

Yeah bit of my bad there, should have shown everyone the map first and let people position themselves. Just went with best guess based on the narrative beforehand. Should be less of an issue in the more enclosed spaces of the ruins in any case, will make sure have the marching order down for that.

I'll use my shield sphere active defense for +2 a.c. Against the attack on me, does that make it a miss?

That would in fact make it a miss, so ignore the damage from that and Willow will not have spent her spell

I'm out drinking atm, so I'll reply when home.

You don't count as armed with a melee weapon for unarmed strike unless you have the feat for training. Hence why untrained unarmed strike provokes AoO's.

Only if you move more than 5 out feet from the shore then it's difficult terrain. So you are fine where you are and hugging that side

Hyena is down btw, getting a full write up and map update at home. If you wish to post your turn before then, feel free

Then I intend for Khettio to move in this way as a Dash.
neOOJDF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom