Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

I've been addicted to Fallout 4 for the last few weeks.... It's my first venture in to the series, and I'm gonna try New Vegas after (if) I finish this one.

Valkyria Chronicles 4. Loved the first game in the series and I'm honestly glad they didn't change much in the most recent installment.

Smash Ultimate... I can't help it, they got Simon and Richter Belmont in the game and being a huge Castlevania fan... It's so gooooood

I went through my very old stuff and found back gems like Psycho Fox, Caesar III, Dune, Sims City, Zoo Tycoon, Theme Park, Tomb Raider… some hardly played :rolleyes:
Apps I obsess about: Pokemon go, Mario run, Plague, Jurassic world alive, quiz panic, Walking dead our world, game of sultans and fishing clash.

Replaying through Xenoblade Chronicles 2 since I am one of those weirdos that has to play through the game again to play DLC's. To anyone that has a switch and likes long JRPG's and doesn't mind japanese tropes in games, I can't recommend it enough!

Been kinda flipping back and forth between Rayman Legends, Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 3 and DOOM 2016. For some reason though, I have Injustice 2 sitting there, but I haven't installed it for some reason. And also, I have the new Killer Instinct and MKXL, but yet... I don't know what it is, but I just flip back and forth between the first four.

Switching between Red Dead Redemption 2 and Crusaders King 2 with the new DLC.

Welp, I played the demo of The Resident Evil 2 Remake, and now I'm going to play the actual game. I didn't expect the demo to sell me on it, but it did.

I've been consumed by Dominions 5. It's certainly not for everyone but there's just no other game like it. Got 4 pbem multiplayer matches running as we speak. Grand strategy addicts, beware!

Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon. If you squint hard enough, you'll notice that it's Castlevania in everything but name. And hey, it's free to grab over the next two weeks on XBOX Live!

Picked up the complete 'first season' of Hitman 2016. (Games have 'seasons' now?) I've always loved the Hitman series - it's a deep, rich puzzlebox for people with perverse minds. These days the levels are so soaked in detail that it's almost overwhelming, and I find myself seeking ever more inventive ways to dispatch a target. The character of Agent 47, and his relationship with his handler Diana, is also very entertaining to me. The only thing more killer than his skills are his cheekbones!

Currently playing a few games of the fallout series. 3 & New Vegas. Honestly like both of them but they both have their issues

Just recently beat kingdom hearts 3. Decent game not a fan of the ending but overall pretty good

Back
Top Bottom