Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] Restoration of the Sands

What sorta check would Khettio have to make to figure out what the hecc that girl just said?

Also.... Willow is pretty much just making it up as she goes along, but hoping it translates across well enough for the halfling woman to understand it as 'how may we help then'

Either Diplomacy to ask the few people on the street if they've seen her, Survival to pick up a trail or simply Perception to search for her. Whichever method you prefer/are best at.

Quick question: would I need to roll anything for Khettio to actually tell her fortune, or should I just make something up?

A few options in your case. Due to your revelation as an Oracle you could use your Automatic Writing to spend an hour to simply do an Augury. This would be rather narrow, focusing on a single action the woman might take in the next hour or so and all you'd need to roll is a percentile dice.

You also have some Occult Skill unlocks due to your feat. The only one which would be what you are looking for would be your Prognostication, which I roll a Sense Motive for you and give you the results. This also would simply end in an Augury, just with the benefit of giving you extra information on the woman's, alignment, class and level.

Other Occult Skills you can try that aren't what you are strictly doing but you could do anyway for your own benefit are:
Hypnotism: Rolling a Diplomacy Check to either Implant a Suggestion into the woman, or help her recall a memory.
Read Aura: Rolling a Perception check to find out one of Alignment, Emotion, Health or Magic. Narrower than using your Sense Motive, but easier checks.

Of course, if don't want to use any of these or you are using one that isn't giving her future and just want to make something up, that would be a Bluff or Perform check.

Khettio will try to bullshit Rosalina's fortune, so I guess I'll have to Bluff it. Wish me luck, frens.

Sorry fellas. Not sure if i'll be up for posting for a day or two. I just got hit with some extremely hard hitting news. It's uh, thrown my balance off a little.

Not a problem Saber, take all the time you need.

@ippo Probably around an hour between finding her, getting to the tavern and the fortune telling.

Back
Top Bottom