Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer’s Last Hurrah

Kaybee

Supernova

Summer is coming to a close, and a group of friends have gone up to a cabin for one last vacation before they go back to the working world. I’m thinking an age range of 18-24 for characters (Just graduated high school to just finishing college) plus maybe one or two adults at most. As for the cabin, I’m thinking fairly old school, limited electricity, reading, hiking, swimming, etc...

Basically, who wants to play a bunch of young boys and girls having fun and ‘fun’ at a lakeside cabin during the last two weeks of summer?

Loose Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance:
Likes/Dislikes:
Relationships: (Can be filled out later)

Last edited:
I'd be interested if there is room for a Dad type, perhaps the guy that owns the cabin. Starts off more in the background but so far sounds like an awful lot of temptation!

I'd be interested if there is room for a Dad type, perhaps the guy that owns the cabin. Starts off more in the background but so far sounds like an awful lot of temptation!

Maybe? We'll see how many people are in.

I'd be in for this as well. I'd love to get some cheating scenes in as folks realize this will be the last time they see certain exes, old crushes, etc before they head off to new jobs or colleges.

I am also interested, if I can play the girl who is always getting the short end, and this time everyone will be putting her in her place... Kind of the sub girl from school, who is always bullied... but this time she will be fucked too.

Another take on the same idea is that the girl starts from the opposite end, being the Queen of the class, group, school, and the people want to take her down a lot of pegs...

Alas,I don't k ow if it is. If someone else is interested in being in charge, could another thread be started?

Well... Not many people posted any interest and no one offered up any characters or anything to start plotting with.

Also it's now the middle of winter, so the notion lost some of it's luster I must admit.

Seems like a cool idea. If the thread is still open, I would like to play a nerd boy, almost always lost in the wonders of the universe.but this time, he is determined to make some new friends. I would say, aged around 20. A lean body, dark hair and similar eye colour.

Last edited:
Seems like a cool idea. If the thread is still open, I would like to play a nerd boy, almost always lost in the wonders of the universe.but this time, he is determined to make some new friends. I would say, aged around 19. A lean body, dark hair and similar eye colour.
I'd like to play as well. Female for me, not sure what she's like yet though.
Alas,I don't k ow if it is. If someone else is interested in being in charge, could another thread be started?

Fill out some profiles, I'll get an IC thread going perhaps?

For myself...

Name: Alexandra Kim
Appearance:
r7x8ltr.jpg

Attitude:
Smart, sporty, a little bit stuck up, the girl whose parents own the property.
Boys with a little bit of confidence, metal music, athletic activities. Bi-curious and wonders what it would be like to get gangbanged, though she won't admit either of those things easily.
Dislikes: The Jock Stereotype, 'emo' girls, people that are always too serious.
Relationships:
(Can be filled out later)

The profile I was thinking:
Name: James Bradshaw
Appearance: (Couldn't do it. some sort of error.)
Attitude: Laid back, smart, creative, confident about things he knows but always willing to learn new things, slightly introvert.
Likes: Books, Library, Track and field, people who likes to use their brain. But that's all he will publicly accept. What is won't is, getting a little touchy feel maybe by the lake on the college ground, being friends with people with liberal mindset, exploring his own sexuality and a thousand things he want to explore about sexuality .
Dislikes: Bullies, a lazy day, super ripped off boys (what are those muscles complementing for?)
Relationships: (Not sure Yet.)

Name: Barbara Sinclair
Appearance: (look in the spoiler)
Attitude: perky, kind, creative, adventerous, reserved around new people but very laid back and open with people she's comfortable with.
Likes: nice people, art, comics, bi-curious and very curious about experimenting sexually.
Dislikes: rude people, "alpha" males/females
Relationship: (Not sure yet).

Back
Top Bottom