Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quae Questum Orbitae (World of the Elements)

Ok, let's continue this!

lilithsboy

It looks at you for a short moment before approaching you, ready to attack by throwing the spear first. The hammer starts to glow while flames start to surround the blade of the giants sword.

--------------------------------------------------------

wiki234

Name: seraph of creeping nightmares
Appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/d0ab/f/2016/053/5/6/demon_miku_by_19015becca-d9ssih3.jpg
Class: necromancer, berserker
Job: mercenary, assassin,
Element: darkness

Sorry, but you can't have assassin as a job and class at the same time. The difference between those two is that you only work as a trained assassin when it's your job like a herbalist who makes medicine or a blacksmith who forges weapons while an assassin as a class doesn't need to get hired by someone. Just like mercenary, assassin is one of the few professions that can either be a class or a job. I thought of it in a way that you can for example be a mage and still find work as a hunter.

Menion

Name: Kelene
Appearance: Scaly face giving way to a lizard-like chest and abdomen. Legs and feet like a bull, arms like a golem.
Elements: Fire Water, Sonic.
Class: dragon-rider and berserker
Jobs: pathfinder and mercenary

You start of with a summonable winged dragon who is strong enough to carry you and another person on its back. Having fire as your first element gives you a breath attack while the second element cancels out your weakness so water based attacks deal normal damage. There's also no need for an air tank when you dive thanks to your ability to breath through your skin. What kind of golem are your arms, classical stone, steam or metal? Also, everyone starts with a form of kinesis like telekinesis so chose one. And there's one more question for you befor I give you the rest of your starter kit: do you like riddles?

Last edited:
To answer your questions,

Classical stone golem arms, and Atmokinesis. I love riddles!

wiki234

You wake up in a dark room that is only lit with some light from the moon which is comming in through a small window. Looking outside doesn't help in finding out where you exactly are, there are wilted flowers and trees without any leaves on them. A strange fog is moving around on top of the ground, moving like a snake in water. A broken door lying on the ground is all that you can see in this empty room beside the old bed where you were sleeping bedore opening your eyes.

Menion

I like your choice. If I can remember right, then you are the first one who chose that kind of kinesis. As for your starter kit: you get two double axes, a medikit, a basic survival kit, leather armor, light clothing, enough food for seven days, a backpack of holding, a water bottle of the eternal spring, weak atmokinesis, echolocation and the ability to change the shape of your hands like Clayface, but without the stretching part (for a moment I thought you would chose to become part cyborg).

So you like riddles...let's see what I can think of in the future. You find yourself in a boat that is floating on a muddy swamp. Gas is comming out of the ground before dispersing in the air, leaving the smell of sulfur behind.

I look around, trying to see what I can use to row or move my boat. Before remembering I can do that with my hands. I place a pinky in, to see if the swamp is dangerous to my hand.

wiki234

The halls are empty and all rooms are either deserted or locked with magic so you can't enter them. There are a few knights wandering around while guarding the more deeper region.

Menion

Nothing happens even after you wait for a few minutes so it seems the water in the swamp is save to use your arms to paddle or to even jump off the boat and swim around.

Not ready to get wet yet, I paddle to the nearest shore and disembark. Taking my pack with me, I take out one axe in case I need to get by any tall grasses or trees. I call out, trying to see if anyone is nearby, not concerned if there is any malevolent forces around.

Looks good so far, Tired. The only problem is that you posted in the wrong thread, this is the thread for characters.

Menion

There seems to be something lurking in the water, waiting for the right opportunity to strike without revealing its location. Minutes pass only to turn into hours of paddling in the water. There doesn't seem to be a shore or this swamp is just bigger than you thought. Shouting out doesn't help you, nobody answers your call.

Sorry for making you guys wait so long, I didn't know how I should start of Tired.

Tired Cat

You're the first monk in this game! Weapon Masters can, like the name says, master any kind of weapon by training for a while and then get a bonus when they mastered all kind of weapons (there are a lot so this might take a while). If you lived in a monastery, then you can use some martial arts too (there are wandering monks in this game who train by themselves and learn by watching others).

You start with a survival kit, a medikit, two fishing rods, a set of hooks, box filled with some bait, fishing lines, a staff, two clubs, a backpack of holding, a water bottle of the eternal spring, enough food for seven days, weak umbrakinesis, the ability to talk with animals and you can summon your favorite animal.

Now, before I start you of I need to know wether you like riddles or not.

wiki234

You have enough materials to create two death knights after killing the guards. You can look for more people to increase your minions, try finding a way out of this castle or do something else.

Oh shoot, I imagined a Weapon Master as committing to a singular weapon type, or even weapon itself, and eventually being so in tune with it that it's but an extension of him/herself. Either way works though!

I like to think I'm okay at riddles, and I'm not afraid of them? Suppose that means I kinda like'm? So...Sorta.

Weapon masters can master as many weapons as they want so you don't have to use any other weapons besides your body and the club.

Sounds fair!
I'm probably gonna go with just the one, whenever he finds out which weapon that'll be.

I'm ready!

Tired Cat

Ok, then you have only one club. But it's not a normal wooden one, it's made out of a branch from a steel tree. They are very durable, heat resistant and don't conduct electricity while acting as a lightning rod at the same time. Anyway, you start on what looks like a battlefield with vultures picking on the rotting corpses of the fallen warriors. The smell of blood and decay is filling the air. There is an ominous tower in the far distance to the north while the ruins of a castle can be seen in the east.

wiki234

Your army of death knights grows slowly, there are now 100 following your command. It takes you a while to leave this place, but when you do you can see that you are on top of a mountain. There are gigantic trees all around you, each of them bigger than a dragon. Some of them grow even so far that you can't see their top since they are above the clouds.

Drawing a hand up, the cat-man rubbed his eyes, rising first onto a single elbow, and then onto the other as well. A near-silent yawn poured forth from his maw, revealing large feline fangs, and finally closing to the usual half-smirk. From left to right those amber eyes wander, half-lidded his visage bearing curiosity, which is soon chased away by a sort of lethargic restlessness. Somehow mustering the effort to pull himself from the ground, the monk took up his pack, and tightened the straps that held his fishing poles in place. Slinging the thing over shoulder, he snatched up his club, giving it a friendly spin before his bare feet began picking their path among the fallen. Ebon ears flicked to and fro while he picked a path between warrior's corpse, and yet dangerous weapons, all the while calmly drawing nearer to the distant ruins. Keeping his eyes peeled for corpses bearing any pilfer-worthy items, he would occasionally sink low and idly rummage over bits of armor, or little satchels, mostly looking for replacement bracers that would fit, or perhaps some knee and shin guards.

Lead the army off the land and hopefully find a village or a caravan or something and catch them if they try to run or something and ask for directions. If they are going to a kingdom I would follow with them but if not then I would tell them to spread the word to the nearby kingdom of her to stir shit up.

Tired Cat

All your items and unequipped gear is inside your backpack of holding unless you decide to take it out so you don't have to carry it.

There are a lot of corpses with broken or rusty weapons and destroyed armor, but you manage to find a pair of bracers as well as some shin guards. You can feel an ominous aura the closer you get to the ruins. Some of the corpses start to rise up and walk slowly towards you with raised weapons.

wiki234

There is a caravan with three wizards and two necromancers as guards. They give you directions to the nearest town which is a few hours of travel away. But if you want to go to a kingdom, then you have to head south for five days.

wiki234

They don't know since they haven't encountered anything besides a few groups of bandits and a pack of razor blade wolves during their travels.

Ready to start the tutorial, Rev.
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Age: 21 years old[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Appearance: Human, but a bit of a buff human. Not bodybuilder buff, but buff.[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Elements: Sound as Primary, Light as Secondary[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Jobs: Mercenary, Herbalist {Basically knows the natural, healing properties of plants, as well as other properties they may possess, and can create healing oils, salves, and remedies from them without Magic}[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=rgb(25, 49, 66)]Class: Magical Archer, Sniper[/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:
Booyah

Are you sure that you don't want to add any animal body parts like wings or dragon scales or something like that to your character? Everyone starts with a weak form of kinesis either depending on their elements or on their choice.

Ok, let's see. Having sound as your main element allows you to run fast enough to create a sonic boom while light as the second element makes you unable to be blinded and lets you see in the dark like a cat. You can even shoot a laser beam from your eyes three times per day!

The job mercenary doesn't give you any special perks though. Being a herbalist gives you not only knowledge over flora, but a stronger immune system against toxins and poisons too. As for your classes, you start your journey with a magical bow that can shoot arrows made out of pure magical energy, two revolvers that can be charged with spells and two short swords. Choosing the sniper class gives you eyes that are so good that they could belong to an eagle.

Other items you begin with are a survival kit, a medikit, a handful of healing herbs, a backpack of holding, a water bottle of the eternal spring, enough food for seven days, some rope and light clothes or light armor of your choice as well as your above mentioned weapons.

By the way, do you like riddles? And what is your favorite animal?

wiki

They point you in the direction of a forest filled with black trees that look like burned coal that was cut by a sharp weapon before continuing to travel towards their destination.

Back
Top Bottom