Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any smut-based requests (currently craving NBxM)

Systemic

Exhausted
Hello! Welcome to my very first 'quick' smut request thread! If you message me with interest, please specify which thread you are interested in. I have several different posts up in gender categories and it is often difficult to tell.

So, to start with: I am currently interested in playing AFAB non-binary characters. This means that I want to play a character who was born with a vagina, may or may not have had any surgical or hormonal treatment to physically transition from their original sex, and prefers to be referred to by gender neutral 'they/them' pronouns. I have no preference for what gender this character plays against. Please do not call my characters cuntboys, traps, or trannies. I have zero patience for it.

Now, when it comes to the actual smut, I have a wide variety of fetishes to choose from which can be found on my F-List. I am open to all kinds of things being incorporated from a content perspective, including but not limited to aliens, magic, superpowers, fae and fairies, monsters, etc. It's hard to put me off; I like or am open to most things.

Especially for short-term smut I am a big fan of playing through Discord, but PMs are also great.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom