Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Boy and his Hypno (Kaybee x Alty)

He'd reverted into something primal, not really knowing how any of this worked, but still relying on instinct. It might have been the first time that he was ever comfortable with his feelings, like there had been nothing wrong with needing Roxanne. Alerted by the sudden rush of air he'd feel from his pants drooping loose, he pulled away to watch the next part of the act unfold. He'd reluctantly pull his lips away from Roxanne's soft flesh, a trail of saliva connected from the tip of her hard nipples to the end of his mouth. His hands would remain, making sure to continue their slow, rhythmic kneading motion against her breasts.

Once she'd unbuttoned his pants, he'd shimmy out of them. All that remained between her and his aching member was the thin fabric of his graphic boxers. They were innocent, cartoon characters and pokemon images kind of innocent, a complete juxtaposition of the situation he'd find himself in now. The button of his boxers were straining, just one click until the boy would release his developing manhood to be touched by his first woman. "I.. I'm so glad it's you." He would look into Roxanne's eyes, kissing her once more, this time with such a multitude of feelings. Passion, love, desire, the confusion of growing up all in one.

Leon pressed his fingers against the button, popping it loose, letting his cock come tumbling loose from the hole. It bobbed in place for a few moments, his body was still adjusting to the weight of his fully erect member, he was like an animal trying to learn to use a brand new feature of his body. "Ohh.." He'd breath out restlessly, feeling all of the trapped tension release as his cock would come free. The shaft was a good size, the kind of cock that he'd need to relieve before stepping out of the home or else have to try to put up with dozens of giggling school girls. The tip was had a bulbous mushroom shape, swollen, with drops of precum spilling from the slit and up against Roxanne's tights, where it had landed.

His cock was tortured though. Thick, with a pulsing vein running down along the underside. It had yet to know the sweet pleasure of release. Roxanne had ignited this in him, his new found discovery. The tip of his cock had run up against what was left of Roxanne's tights, smearing them just a little. "I just.. I want a little taste." He'd let his finger slither in underneath Roxanne's panties, pulling them to the side, then rest his cock up against her pussy lips, slowly grinding back and forth. He knew to take things slow.

It was in moments like this, where he'd feel connected to Hypno. In the midst of a heated battle, in the midst of passion, whenever he'd let go of his superego and get lost in what was primal. This connection would give him supernatural charisma, make him more beautiful to behold, every part of him becoming an object of desire. In this case, his cock would become an object of worship for those in a trance like state. It was a new universe, one where he'd be king.

He kissed her again and this time she could taste herself on him, her skin, her sweat. Her senses felt supercharged, mind-bending combination of fogged haze and glassy clarity, total focus on Leon as his hips swayed, grinding against her thighs, pressing against her core. Pants gone, one layer of fabric left now, her tights were torn, her panties pushed aside, things she would never have let anyone do before, things she would never have wanted before, until here, until now, until him.

He was glad it was her, and all she could manage was a wordless nod in return, unable to articulate the contradictory desires, stemming from her in some places, from the trance in others, a perfectly confusing medley of desperate need.

The button came apart with a little *snap* of releasing fabric, and flesh met flesh with an audible slap. Heat pressed agaisnt her leg, so close, so achingly damnably close to her womanhood. Unconsciously Roxanne adjusted her stance, spreading her thighs a little wider, feeling the radiating warmth of him almost like a physical pressure against her. Then he actually pressed against her and that notion was flattened by the undignified squeak the Gym Leader made and the involuntary jerk of her hips that accompanied it. His shaft ground against her labia, parting the slick outer lips of her womanhood with ease. Like she was made to fit with him, or him with her.

Roxanne didn't beg, didn't debase herself to a partner. She'd never gone to bed with a man who didn't respect her.

Roxanne didn't care, didn't want anything that Leon did not wish for her to want.

"Please~" her voice trembled, a heady whimper, she shivered, trembled, her hand wrapped around his shaft, she guided him to her, hot, wet, needing. "Please... F~Fuhh~!" Her voice broke as she pushed her hips downwards, wrapping the first two inches of Leon in the slippery tightness of her pussy. Burning hot, slick and wet, clenching around him as the walls were parted by his shaft. "Please~! Please fuck me please~!" She shuddered. "Fuck me..." She wanted to worship him, worship his cock, she'd do anything for it, anything for him. The part of her that understood the wrongness of this, buried deep under layers of trance and lust... It was dying, being overwritten by Leon's wants, both his verbal demands and his subconscious desires.

She was his, if he asked. She belonged to him.

He would've never thought his first experience would ever be so explosive. His shirt had become completely drenched in sweat. He couldn't stop to really think, only utter out the occasional desire to reaffirm his love for Roxanne. The prisoner that was his lust had broken free from its cage, ruling his mind and heart. After allowing a portion of himself to slip into Roxanne, he'd lost all ability to hold back. He knew she wanted it, he knew that this was much for her as it was for him. He had to believe that, at least. He couldn't stand the thought of showing this side of him to any other woman.

The first few inches went in slowly, the same way he'd explore something completely brand new to him. Each inch would submerge slowly into Roxanne's delicate opening until she could feel him deep inside of him. Then, it was his turn to make the first movement, slowly moving his hips back and then forth, picking up speed with each movement until his hips had begun to jerk violently. Leon's thick member had melted into her vagina, combining until they were hard to distinguish from one another. Two people, with every inch of skin against another, flowing against each other against the rocky formation.

Each of his hands and clasped Roxanne's, the spaces between her fingers occupied by Leon. Each thrust was chaotic, messy. Her back would brush up and down each time he'd thrust his hips upward, until she'd been slightly above him, her feet off the floor, suspended by the sheer pressure of Leon's body trapping her. He was unable to speak or process any longer, each sensation speaking volumes about he had felt. Her inviting body would cover his cock in her moisture, his cock gliding in and out of her body with a sloppy noise as it'd reach the extent of it's length, pull down and then return once again to feel it all over again.

It was so hard for him to maintain. He wanted this endeavor to last a life time, he'd mutter a curse each time he felt his stress surging through his cock, ready to erupt and fill her with his young, potent semen. Leon had fallen suit into a trance, not one built from his partner, but one that would stem from the look of Roxanne's body. She'd developed a beautiful sheen of moisture along every inch of her skin, he could feel the tightness of her vagina begin to give way with each thrust, breaking her resistance down thrust after thrust.

Leon wanted her for a lifetime. He wished he could capture this moment, live in it forever, until his body with collapse in insanity.

"Roxanne~!" Leon would bite his lips, what would come out were a multitude of muffled grunts and sighs. The frustration of keeping himself on the edge was too much, he needed to release, but he couldn't. He'd bury his face into Roxanne's cleavage, a desperate attempt to focus on her pleasure so his cock wouldn't give out. "Roxanne! I want you to be mine!" He'd wanted to say it for so long, he never could, not until now. He'd use his surge of confidence to tell her how frustrating it's been, to not have her body, to not be able to express how deep his need had been on her body.

There was no way he could last much longer.

He clung to her, lifted her, pressing her back against the rock as he entered her, slow at first, then hastening, pushing deeper, spreading her, claiming her. He was so strong, when did he get this strong? Pushing her, pinning her against the rock as he fucked her. His motions were erratic, frenzied and furious, pounding her with such force that she felt as though the rock should be cracking behind her and knew she would be the best kind of sore afterwards.

Her legs lifted, wrapping around him as her hips bucked, meeting his thrusts with her own motions, feeling him pulse inside her, knowing that he should go off at any moment and welcoming it. It didn't matter as long as it was him, nothing mattered as long as it was him. "L-Leon-! Fuck~" Mingled sweat and arousal dripped down her legs, dampening the sand and the rock. "F-fuck me~!" Dignity, career, dreams, aspirations, his cock was pounding them out of her head, one by one, filling not just her aching womanhood but also her mind. She clenched tighter, welcomed him deeper, begged him to do more, harder, faster.

"Fuck me!"

The little voice that issued dire warnings, deep inside, smothered by lust and the fog of trance, grew smaller...

"Take me!"

And smaller...

"Kuh~! C-Claim me!"

And smaller...

"Roxanne! I want you to be mine!"

And everything just went white.

Pleasure blasted through her, Roxanne's whole body jerking as she experienced an almost literally mind-melting orgasm. The command sank deep into her as the pleasure bared her down to the core, allowing the command to dig itself into her deepest self, to take root in her very personality. She clenched around him, eyes rolling back as she felt him insinuate himself into her thoughts, his command imprinting on her mind. Yours. Leon's. I am Leon's.

It was the last complete thought she mustered before the sheer raw ecstasy swept her consciousness away, leaving her to twitch and spasm, still wrapped tightly around Leon's cock as she shuddered her way mindlessly through the sensations.

It's true. He was far stronger than he'd ever been before. A boy that couldn't have been more than 14 years old was now picking up a girl who'd been taller than him, ramming his body back and forth up against the rock. Hypnosis is often referred to in the mental domain, but what had occurred was something far more spiritual. He'd become an object of worship, tripping up completely on the way it'd make him feel. It was so dangerous for his mindset, to claim the seat of a king as a child, but Roxanne had made it impossible for him to feel like anything less than a deity. He just wanted to be buried in her flesh, suck on it for hours on end, fuck her till she was sore, until her legs would break and snap from the force.

Leon would help her drape around his body, grabbing hold of both of her legs, letting them rest against his shoulders while her ass would sink into a deep folded position up against the rock. He'd spread her legs out as far as he could, wanted to get the best access into her body for when he'd blow his overwhelming stress. His fingers dipped deep into her flesh, a claw-like grip causing purple bruising against her thighs. He wanted to make sure that he could drain Roxanne of all her inhibitions, teach her what she needs, rewire her mind to focus exclusively on his cock. He couldn't experience sweet release until he was sure he'd converted Roxanne into being his worship girl.

He'd bite down hard onto his lips, a drop of blood slipping from his bottom lip. Leon could feel the eruption of pleasure coursing through her body, his strokes would become unpredictable. Faster, slower, faster, slower.. he'd keep her guessing, increasing her frustration until satisfying it, then building it up all over again.

But it was time. He needed release.

Her voice would become smaller, but the sensations would become more extreme all culminating into the moment where'd he pause his motion. Feeling the first shot of cum blasting out from his slit, filling her up in the depth of her pussy. He'd rock wildly.

"Oh god! I can't fucking pull out! Fuck! I want to fill you so bad~"

He wasn't asking for any permission, but as balls would empty his sense of right and wrong would slowly begin to return. He'd growl hard, feeling big thick strands of ropey cum shooting from his hard member, he'd never felt an orgasm like this before. He'd try touching himself, but never to any success. Nothing was ever enough to blow his stress loose, this was what it took. He needed her pussy. He'd push his on his arms, causing the arch in Roxanne's lower back to dip even deeper, reaching for her hair, grabbing hold of a few strands and yanking them down while he fills her with his seed. Drops of warm sticky semen would drip out from Roxanne's labia, rolling down along her legs.

"I shouldn't have done this." He pants, attempting to catch his breath.

Roxanne's head lolled, her entire body limp but for the twitches as aftershocks of her orgasm ran through her. Her eyelids fluttered as consciousness reasserted itself, and then reasserted itself, the haze of the trance fading away, as ephemeral as the mist it had resembled. Her brown eyes focused, cleared and bright, lacking any sign of the dullness of before.

"Why not?" She could feel warmth deep inside, in her pussy, in her womb, and yet, while there was a niggling sense that she should be mad, or at least a little bit irritated, but she couldn't really make herself feel those negative emotions and the impulse passed an instant later. Why would she be mad about it for real? She belonged to him after all -another blip in her mind, a sense that this too was not quite right, flashing by, appearing and vanishing- how could she possibly be angry at him for using her as he wished?

"Leon?" Come to think of it, why would he be saying that in the first place? Did he feel guilty? Had he done something wrong? Reaching up with shaky arms, Roxanne wrapped them around the young trainer who'd become her owner. "Leon it's okay. I'm yours, you don't need to feel guilty about anything you do to me." She was on the pill anyways, so there wasn't nearly as much risk of her getting pregnant, and even if she did, it would be worth it to carry his child. Unless he didn't want her to of course she supposed.

He'd felt satisfied in a physical sense, but he'd have a difficult time processing what he'd just done. Should he just run away? He didn't know just yet. His body would shiver intensely from the experience of being with a woman for the first time. Leon preferred to just lay with Roxanne for sometime, his moist body would become deadened inside of her embrace. He'd look back, for just a moment to see Hypno still close by, he'd been watching the whole time. Leon couldn't tell what was going through Hypno's mind at the moment, as the trance had turned to vapor in his mind, and released through each of his pores.

"I feel like I shouldn't have done this to you." He couldn't explain any of it, it was just a child like sense of wrongdoing. An instinct. In reality, everything about it had felt just perfect, but he couldn't shake this feeling of contradiction. "I guess I was just told that I wasn't supposed to have these feelings for you." Roxanne had been his mentor figure for so long, standing up over him, guiding him with a mixture of professionalism with an undertone of care. He'd never thought feel his naked body over her's. To be able to press his hands up against her breasts.

Leon turned his head a bit, staring blankly at one of the walls. Although he wanted to run. What would he do when he was horny again? When he'd play back the feeling of Roxanne? There was no way he could resist having more. "I've made a mess of you too. You're so dirty." It was a struggle for him to get up, slouched up against the rock. He'd peek to the side, making sure no one was there before grabbing hold of his boxer shorts, folding it up into a makeshift rag and running it down Roxanne's legs in an attempt to clean her used body.

While brushing her legs dry, he'd see her moist hole, still oozing with his work. "I filled you. No! That doesn't mean I? I couldn't." The realization would dawn on him as he'd re-assume his rational state that he may have just done something horrible to Roxanne. "Oh god, no.. Hypno we have to leave!" He'd stumble off of Roxanne's body and reach for his clothing, putting them on hastily as he'd start to rush out the door, grabbing his friends paw on the way out. Leon was given the gift of a god, but he wasn't anywhere close to being one yet. He was only a boy. All he'd manage to do so far was wear the king's clothing. "I'm sorry, I'll figure this out! I'll get help! I'm so sorry." He'd wipe a tear falling from his eyes, turning his back on her to go search for his bike.

He'd made love to Roxanne, given her a taste of the combined force of Hypno and his new master. He'd thought this would be the last time he'd ever be that intimate with Roxanne. The thought that he could use Hypno to fuck herds of women had only crossed him in brilliant flashes when his manhood had been submerged inside of Roxanne. He tried his best to push them away now, as far as he could.

Roxanne stayed leaning against the rock even as her feet got under her again, watching with concern as Leon fretted at her. "Leon... Leon really it's fine." He wasn't listening to her, talking without taking in what she said. It had been sudden, intense, perhaps he simply needed time to accept it?

But she couldn't reassure him, he just rambled. It was sweet of him to clean her up at least, wiping the mixture of their juices from her thighs with his boxers. She was still wearing her tights, torn at the crotch and cum-spattered as they were, but he was trying.

Then he caught sight of the cum still oozing out of her pussy. She felt a perverse sort of pride at it even, the look of it, the feel of his seed in her womb, the possibility he might have impregnated her. She had a feeling he hadn't, but still, it was a curiously intriguing thought. She'd never considered herrself the sort to want children before, but for Leon...

Whatever the effect on her though, it seemed opposite for him. Whether it was traumatizing all on its own or simply the last in a string of confusing revelations, that sight made Leon run, and Roxanne barely managed to shout after him before he was gone, racing out into the night, half-dressed, leaving behind only the smell of sex and the pleasant ache of having been well and thoroughly fucked in the best possible way.

She wasn't sure how long she stayed there, just silently wondering at the boulder strewn field, her rumpled and scattered clothes, and the lingering satisfaction...

What would she do if he didn't come back?

Heaving a sigh, Roxanne moved to start cleaning up the gym. She'd deal with this in the morning. She... Didn't know what to do if he didn't show up later, but...

He'd come back for her, right?

It was time for Leon to return home for the night. Things had slowly spiraled into a nightmare for him. The highest high, followed by the lowest low. He'd needed plenty of time to think about what he'd done. He would clutch Hypno's paw tightly as they'd walk through the forest back to his home. He'd wondered how Hypno felt about the whole situation. Maybe everything was just as confusing to Hypno as it was to him.

"Sorry Hypno, you're just a little too big for the basket." He'd refer to the basket on his bike, chuckling a little bit to try and forget for a brief moment.

His home was quiet, much different from bustling streets of Rustboro. Acres of tall grass all around him with a cavern up on the east end of the Route's long strip. Hikers had always been traveling along the route to head into the next city, sometimes stopping by and telling him stories about their adventures. It was quieter tonight, he'd hardly even realize that he'd been in Rustboro for so long. A lot had happened to him.

"Oh, no.. I can't let mom see you, Hypno. Uhh.." Leon would look through the shed next to his house, pulling out one of his poncho's that he'd wear during the rainy season and putting it over Hypno. "You're about tall enough to just be a school friend.. Yeah, I think that works." He'd decided. Hopefully mom had just been asleep or out at work later than usual. It would be best for him to not even worry about checking, heading straight upstairs and into his bedroom. He'd still had the scent of Roxanne lingering all over his clothes, his boxers stained completely of the love they'd share together.

Hypno and Leon would tiptoe up the stairs and into his bedroom. A look inside, and you wouldn't have thought this kid had just mercilessly fucked Rustboro's gym leader. Posters of the different gym leaders had been plastered all over his wall. Leon had watched tournaments on television ever since he was a little kid, always asking his mom to record any match that had featured Cynthia. The thought of challenging her had never crossed his mind, he'd knew he'd be wrecked.

But what if that could change with Hypno?

He sighed, shaking the thought from his mind dropping his back pack onto the floor and tumbling onto the bed. Although he'd rushed away thoughtlessly, he couldn't help but already miss Roxanne's touch. It's because of what he'd done to Roxanne that he felt the way that he did, but Roxanne would also be the only one to really help him. She'd always had when he was struggling. His body was largely dead on the bed, but his arms would reach out, unzipping his backpack and pulling out his boxers. The scent was so fresh, he'd wish it had only been her lingering through his clothing.

"I did the wrong thing, Hypno. I should have stayed with her. I mean, I really think I wouldn't even mind marrying Roxanne. We could have kids together and live in Rustboro. I think I'd be happy.. But, I guess I should find figure out how to provide for her first, huh? I might be.. a dad? If I'm a dad, I have to be stronger for Roxanne. I should go back to her." He'd see Hypno sitting down on the wood floor, "I should find you a bed or something." He'd grab a couple of blankets, stacking them on top of each other, laying them down next to Hypno for him to rest on. "There, I know it's not the best, but one day, I promise I'll get you a king sized and a palace."

"I should go back to her, right?" He stares into Hypno's eyes, waiting for some kind of a response.

Hypno was... Confused.

His partner was a roil of emotions, a tangle more complex than anything the pokemon had ever witnessed, even from Leon himself. Guilt was strong, self loathing, then self recrimination, then slowly settling. He did his best to untangle, to make sense of the mess of impulse and sentiment, to understand what his partner was feeling, what his partner wanted. He'd been given a worthy mate, he'd claimed her, Hypno had seen her mind twist into the shape of his desires, warp to match his wishes. He had given her to him, and now...

Now he was slowly beginning to calm down, just barely as they approached the home. He followed his partner up the stairs, still mulling over the whirl of the boy's thoughts.

Longing. Melancholy. The emotions were settling and shifting, folding over from immediate reactions into reflection, contemplation. Hypno listened as Leon talked, smiled and snorted at the affection in his partner's voice, but he was more focused on the thoughts behind the words, becoming more comprehensible, more sensible, until it came down to the question.

It was an easy question. Hypno took many mates, but whiel they might leave a mate in a place, they would never leave that mate behind entirely.

He nodded.

Go back to her.

With the thought, a lot of Leon's mind had been set straight. It was like a bolt of lightning had shot through the chaos, letting light leak back into his brain. "Yeah, you're right.. I think she's got the day off tomorrow? It's Sunday. I'll go there first thing in the morning." He'd lay both of his feet up over on the bed after finishing making Hypno his home. He didn't know if his mom would show up in his room after returning from work, so he'd just decided to go down and greet her himself after she'd come home. "I don't have any pokemon food on me, but you know.. My mom does grow a lot of berries. I think I could go pick some for you."

Leon had spent a good amount of time walking home from Rustboro, yet still felt the need to get fresh air. It was like everything had felt kind of tight. He'd understand this feeling to be guilt. It wasn't only Roxanne that he'd left, but he'd also probably confused Hypno quite a bit. He was only trying to help after all. If anything, Hypno knew his needs much better than him. "Hang on here, Hypno. I'll be right back with some berries."

What if Hypno could give him even more? He'd think for a split second. Maybe that was what Hypno liked to do? Leon would go to Roxanne tomorrow and claim devotion to her, maybe even ask her to become his girlfriend. Vow to love her. But with this much power, would it be possible for him to not indulge in other woman. Especially if he were to travel so far and wide. Leon's hands would move on autopilot as the deluge of thoughts would come racing.

Leon's mother would come home to see him picking the berries, they'd have a small conversation before she'd return to her bed, letting him know she'd turn in early for the day. Hypno would be left alone in his room for sometime, his vision being bombarded by so much stimulus. Posters, a TV, game consoles.. There were several female gym leaders plastered all over his wall, some of which he'd find to be even more desirable than Roxanne at a more base level.

After returning with a handful of Chesto berries, he'd grab hold of a plate he'd take from the dining room downstairs, set it in front of Hypno and leave them for him to eat overnight. "Well, if there's nothing else you need.. I'm going to bed for the night. Let's go to Roxanne's first thing in the morning tomorrow."

Hypno was content to wait, it gave him time to sort out his own thoughts. Humans were clearly more complicated than Pokemon were, and while some of that complexity had clearly worked out for them, the emotional turmoil Leon had gone through was something of a drawback to it. Clearly complexity had its downsides, guilt in particular was a new sensation, at least, in response to this, especially when Hypno had the time to take in the posters on Leon's walls while he waited. Who were these females? Prospective mates? Roxanne was among them though, so did something make her different?

The idea of not taking multiple mates -while not unheard of to pokemon- was at the very least unusual. Monogamy was a largely human construct, and so, several things simply did not make sense, and still didn't when Leon finally returned, berries in hand.

Perhaps -Hypno thought- he needed to help his partner a little, help Leon to see things the way a pokemon saw them, or at least enough that way that he would not feel so anguished at exercising his right. It had been something of a thrill for him too, watching humans, could pokemon mate with humans? Would Leon let him find out?

Leon's lights flicked off, Hypno sat cross legged a while longer in the dark, staring at the posters and contemplating the man his partner would become...

Dawn came with the sound of birds on the breeze. Though there was a chill in the aearly morning air, the sun's shine warmed the world. In Rustboro, Roxanne rubbed at her eyes as she rolled out of bed. She'd showered and changed last night, quietly discarding the ripped tights and stained panties, but she still felt a deep and pleasing ache in her muscles as well as a few bruises on her ass and thighs that made her flush and squirm as she sat down for breakfast in her apartment near the gym complex.

Will he come back? I hope he will...

She was silently planning to go up to his house and hope to find him there if he didn't show up by the end of the day, but she had her job to do. She just had to hope her Master would be considerate of her own needs...

Last edited:
It took so long for him to drift off to sleep, tossing and turning was the only thing he could do for a while. There was so much to think about for Leon as well. Surely there were other trainers who had a Hypno for their partner, or even other psychic types. What was it about his Hypno that made him such a potent hypnotist? If other people would caught onto the true destructive power of Hypno, then wouldn't they use Hypno to their advantage in much to the same way. The thought kept him up, looming over his event with Roxanne. Leon needed to get their first, so that other people would not be able to use the beings. Leon's Hypno needed to get much stronger, and much quicker too.

It was the bond, the bond gave him the power to exceed other trainer's and their relationship with Hypno. In many ways, Hypno has been an unseen servant to the boy for many years. While Hypno struggled with some of the complexities, he knew that which was primal and untainted by progressive human law. But would Leon ever come to realize this about his partner? Perhaps he would come closer with every victory, with a more full, complete psychic connection.

Leon wondered if Hypno had felt arousal from watching him with Roxanne, wondered what it would be like for Hypno to receive the same kinds of treatment from a human woman. What about their offspring? Imagine what they'd accomplish even. Leon was too weak willed at the moment to find a victim for his thoughts. He wasn't ready to begin his experiments quite yet. His collapsing innocence had felt the first cracks, but they had not crumbled.

After all, he'd view Roxanne as his girlfriend. She wasn't just his fuck puppet quite yet, to be used and tossed to the side. No, he wanted to build genuine love with Roxanne. With that thought his eyes would flutter open into the next morning. The window in his bedroom would offer an incredible view of the scenario, stretching all the way out to the Rusturf tunnels and the tall buildings of Rustboro.

Leon would palm his cock, he'd usually woken up so stiff each morning with no real answer for pleasure. Usually allowing his dreams to take care of him in replacement for jerking himself off. Today though, he was so relaxed. While not completely flaccid, he didn't need to spend sometime icing his shaft in order to avoid running around with the thing jutting through his shorts. "Alright, Hypno.. It's time we went and saw Roxanne. I already miss her so much."

His boxers from the day before had been tucked in underneath his pillow, he'd have a lot of explaining to do for his mom if he'd forgotten. He wasn't planning on coming after visiting Roxanne so he started to pack up all of his essentials: A map, some medicine, snacks for the road, some spare clothing, a bedroll, and all of the savings he'd had on him in the event he'd ever be lucky enough to go on his own adventure.

With that, he'd go off to Rustboro city. In a little less than an hour he'd show up at Roxanne's door step, bringing along with him a couple of flowers that he'd picked from the garden. He'd knock on the door, gulping hard in anxiousness.

Roxanne fidgeted, one eye darting back to the clock every minute as the time slowly ticked away, bit by bit. She would need to go open the gym soon, she was already dressed in her work outfit, ready to go, but if she was there it would be so much more awkward to talk to Leon, and so she waited, hoping he'd show up soon.

Hoping...

Another minute passed, another minute lost. She tapped on the table before stilling her hands, she wasn't like this normallywasn't so lacking in composure, but she wasn't sure where she stood, wasn't sure who she was in the world any more.

It put her on edge.

Another minute, and then the sound of knuckles on wood split the silence. It took everything she had not to dash to the door, striding over peering through the keyhole and then fumbling at the lock, nearly slipping as she turned the handle. "Leon!" The welcome came out in an exclamation and pink touched her cheeks, embarrassment at the display she made of herself on her doorstep, arousal at the memories that came flooding back. His face, worried, wondering, looking up at her.

A deep breath in, a long breath out. "What can I do for you?" Was that the right thing to say? Maybe not, but the words were already out there, and it had taken a lot to keep the worst of the fervor from them. She wanted him to understand, she would do anything if he asked.

But coming on that strong, maybe that had been what scared him at first.

"Would you ah... Like to come inside to talk?" She managed that a little less frantically. A little more sensibly. Just talk, they needed to talk.

Leon would tap his feet, waiting and hoping that she hadn't already left for the gym. Looking from side to side made him look even more suspicious, like he was going to make some kind of an illicit deal. He'd make a habit out of clutching Hypno's paw whenever he was nervous. It felt kind of like he'd had a physical manifestation of the more confident side of himself. He'd told her her'd come up with some kind of solution to this issue, but he hadn't. It was time just wing things.

He'd stand up straight, keeping his shoulders back, puffing out the air trapped in his lungs to filter new air. Completely prepared. This time focusing more on being a man who was ready to journey, rather than a boy who'd just run away from his issues.

Leon could hear her from the other side of the door, he chuckled a little at this. Roxanne bolting out through the doorway made him step back a little bit. Maybe in a little bit of a concerned way, thinking she was about to rush out and prepare to go to the gym.

"Oh, hey Roxanne. I wanted to come and talk to you about what happened yesterday." His glance would shift, lips curving upward into a grin. He'd lost the look, the tone of being a shy under-confident boy. "I'm sorry for running out on you." He'd pull the flowers out from behind his back and give them to her. "I brought you these. They ground around my garden around this time of year. As long as you're not busy, I'd like to come in, yeah."

He'd have to leave Rustboro soon, but he wasn't going to leave without being sure where they'd stand. He knew what he wanted, and now it was just a matter of trying to figure out what all she'd meant by the other day. Everything was still sort of a haze. More clarity after each opportunity to be close to her, he'd conclude.

The calm and collected face was unexpected, the frank and direct approach even more so. Was this really the boy who'd run in a panic yesterday? She knew it was, but the difference between then and now was jarring to say the least, enough so that Roxanne doubted -even if only for a split second- her own eyes.

Once she'd accepted it though, she had to admit she was more than a little bit recaptured. The flowers, the carefree attitude, it was impressive, though being his, she would love him no matter who he was, she had to admit that this vision of him was a little more to her tastes in some ways. She stood aside, nodding to invite Leon over the threshold.

"Ma-ah... Make yourself comfortable Leon, I can prepare coffee?"

Stay calm, I'm better than what I used to be.

He'd repeat the mantra over and over again in his head. Leon's time to grow had arrived, he'd need to straighten his back and look at her straight in her eyes. This was something that was always challenging for him, it was hard for him to gaze into the eyes of a woman that he'd found immensely beautiful. Maybe it had something to do with being under-confident, or feeling unworthy. The difference now was that he had to provide Hypno a better trainer than some spineless brat.

Becoming a champion was great, but after what he'd done, he'd decided it wouldn't be enough to just stop there. He'd need powerful allies, it wouldn't be enough for him to just create shaky relationships with other people. Being with Hypno granted him a foresight into other people, like reading an aura about them.

"Coffee can wait, I just need to do something first." Leon would approach her, sliding his hands up along her lips, pulling her close into her in order to place a kiss up against her lips. It was slow, he wanted her to feel each taste, one by one. The feeling of the heat radiating from his lips would return to her, another dosage of the taste she'd found so hypnotic the day before. They'd stay like this for a moment, lips locked between each other. Leon's hand would travel up along her hips, finding her cheek to softly stroke it.

He'd learned a different language overnight. To ravenously fuck was different from giving tender love. He'd understood that now. Their lips parted slowly, he stepped away to sit down next to Hypno. "I just want to be clear, I love you a lot Roxanne." This time, it had been easy for him to make eye contact.

"Oh, and can Hypno have some juice or something? I don't know if coffee is good for pokemon." He laughs.

"Mmph~" The surprise was evident in her stance as he closed with her, taking a step back, not out of fear or dislike, but out of shock. Her voice, the muffled hum of pleasure, the way her arms wrapped around him as his hands encircled her waist.

She welcomed the kiss, drank deep of the contact, not the hungry passion of last night or the tentative uncertainty she had expected. The kiss of a lover, languid, blazing hot. Want hummed in her core in response but it wasn't overwhelming.

They parted and her breath hitched, her face flushed. "R-right." Love? From anyone else she'd have dismissed it but from him, he said it, thus it was true. She was glad, glad not just because she wanted his love, but because she knew she would be his even if he didn't love her, and that it would hurt that way. "Right..." she breathed, composing herself somewhat. "Coffee and Juice." She had some pecha berry juice in the fridge and moved to fetch it before starting up the coffee maker. She brought the glass to the table as the sound of percolation began.

"So..." She prompted, fidgeting a little before she found the words. "A-are you still planning to go? On your Journey?"

There wasn't as much of a shock in Leon's expression when he indulged deep in Roxanne, this was just what happened between people who loved each other. He would hold onto this belief in order to make sense of the situation he'd find himself in. Leon sat himself down on the couch by Hypno once he'd been satisfied with their kiss. Now moving onto the next important thought: Leon didn't know how a long distance relationship would even work. Roxanne was a pretty woman, it was likely that she'd find other men. Each of his arms would cross, Hypno following suit, practically a mimic of Leon whenever he'd submerge himself in thought.

"Hmm.. Yeah, I wanted to talk about that. I think it's only fair for me to learn more about Hypno's potential by visiting other gym leaders and challenging them." This time, he didn't meet Roxanne's gaze immediately, he hung his head low for a moment. "I know you're very busy with your work in Rustboro, so I can't really ask you to come with me. It will be lonely without you, but I've got Hypno, and I might even be able to find new Pokemon out in the wild." This gave him new hope, he was having to convince himself that leaving was the right decision.

Leon grabbed hold of the glass and began to sip it. "Don't worry, Hypno. It pretty much tastes the same as the berries I gave you last night."

"I'm going to do my best not to betray your feelings when I'm out off on my own. I'm going to try to come back every weekend. Maybe there will be some kind of transportation. Or, I could even try to teach one of my Pokemon to take me. Whatever it takes." How would he sate himself in between the days where he'd be unable to be with Roxanne. Now that he'd tasted satisfaction, his hunger would grow, a tolerance building up in the core of his manhood. It may be the case that he'd need more and more, Hypno would probably even realize that before he even does.

Leon had a lot of things to understand about his new powers with Hypno. It was up to him to test it.

The feelings were mixed up inside her, roiling and writhing as she pressed her lips together. "I could..." She wanted to object, she could come with him, the city would recover, it would all work out in the long run, but she could see in his eyes that it wasn't what he wanted. "If you really wished... I would. But..." She heaved a sigh and bit her lip. "You're right of course... I do have work here."

She looked between pokemon and trainer as Hypno sipped at the juice and nodded slowly. "Yeah." It was nice to hear he'd be back often at least. "Get a pokemon with fly. You'll be able to go all over." She could hear uncertainty in his voice, desire warring with practicality. "And... Leon?"

She stood, reaching across the table to touch his shoulder as she stared into his eyes. "I am yours. Whatever life you choose for yourself, as long as there is room for me in it, I'll be happy." There was a little twinge of jealousy, but it was swamped by understanding. There would be others he might set his eyes on, other women he might desire. As long as he had time for her though, she could handle it...

Both sinister and benevolent forces had played besides each other, dancing along a find edge in his decision to allow Roxanne to stay. Leon would listen and stumble over her words. There was a level of devotion present that he was unfamiliar with, something that wasn't just about love and romance, but something that had derived itself from power. Roxanne's hunger would build over the time that he'd be gone, he was sure of this. If he was truly to become the greatest trainer alive, then there isn't a universe in which Roxanne would be without him. "I would have loved for you to come alongside me, but I think I'm learning a lot more about what I need to do thanks to Hypno."

He'd finished drinking his coffee quickly, Hypno following suit. "I think that the each time you see from now on, I'll be better. I think Hypno wants my strength to continue to grow. I've got to figure out what those goons are up to as well, I can't let them hurt more innocent Pokemon and their trainers." He'd pick his backpack up, slinging it around his shoulders as he'd been prepared to move into his journey.

"I know, I'll come back, I promise I will." He had to hide the gentle quiver in his voice, he had to be strong from now on. But it all started with Roxanne, he couldn't help but feel that he was leaving a big part of himself behind by choosing to leave her and adventure forth. Whenever someone tries to contain an immense flood of emotion, it was inevitable that drops would flow through the cracks.

His eyes were misty, threatening some tears. "I've pretty much said good bye to everybody. Before I go though, I was wondering if I could have the badge to your gym? I forgot about it last time we, umm, talked."

She nodded quickly. "You did win after all." She hadn't held back either, she'd been planning to initially but then he'd made her go full force before... Before he'd taken her... Roxanne shuddered with pleasure at the memory and then smiled, nodding.

Then, in a moment of initiative, she closed the distance herself and pulled him into a kiss, hard and hot and heady, holding there for a handful of seconds before pulling back. "Sorry if that was... Wrong..." She licked her lips nervously. "I'll... I'll walk you to the gym to pick up the badge and see you off?"

She needed to get going anyways, she would be late by now...

Outside, the sun was shining through the gaps in Rustboro's skyline, warming the concrete and promising a hot day to come, albeit cut by the brisk autumn breeze coursing through the alleys and down the streets. The Badge was given, and -in the shadow of the gym, out of sight from prying eyes- another kiss was exchanged, lingering as neither quite wished to leave, yet both knew that the other must be allowed to go.

"You don't need to come back every other day but... Don't forget to visit okay? As long as you don't forget me, I'll be happy for you."

Then all that was left was the gate to the wide world beyond... The first steps of his journey.

It was surreal to him to imagine being able to beat Roxanne on his first try, he'd honestly thought that it would take him several tries before finally being able to take off such a challenging adversary. But this was his reality now, he was given a gift from Arceus himself, and he needed to do the most of it.

Leon would move his lips in rhythm to Roxanne's, at first it was overpowering to him, but he'd push back. There was a certain wild quality to his kissing, he'd become closer and closer to accepting his own primal needs. Once Roxanne had pulled away, it took him a moment to stop the movement of his lips, wishing that it could've lasted hours longer. "There was nothing wrong about it. I want to give you even more the next time I come in for a visit." It was a salacious comment without the tone, there was still plenty of work to be done for Leon.

One of his hands would wrap around Hypno's shoulder, there was no need to ever keep his companion in a Pokeball. They'd spent so much time together without the need for such contrivances, Hypno would need to be around to witness all of his conquests anyways. Leon would clutch the badge in his hand for a few moments before putting it into his pocket. Only to replace his grip with Roxanne's body, wrapping both arms around her as they embraced and shared another kiss.

"I don't think I could ever forget you. As soon as I can find a Pokemon that knows how to fly. I'll come back to you." Could he be faithful? Did he even need to be? These were questions that haunted him as he turned his back to Roxanne and left for his next destination.

Once exiting into the streets, both Leon and his partner would gaze out at Rustboro city, then even further beyond, wondering at what kind of an adventure he'd be on next.
Multiple objectives had been opened up to him. For one, he needed to find out a lot more about his enigmatic partner, and he needed to find an expert on Pokemon to figure it out. What happened with Roxanne, while certainly benefiting him, definitely was not normal.
Beyond learning more about his partner, he'd need to capture more Pokemon. Leon would need more partners if he was going to face new gym leaders and eventually become the very best.

Traveling north seemed to be logical to Leon. He would stop at Fallarbor town and seek out any Pokemon experts, then proceed into Lavaridge town, looking for gym leaders along the way.

Journies always seemed so short in books. When you could ride on a pokemon that could make them comfortable but for all of Hypno's psychic might, it's physical strength wasn't sufficient to put Leon on his shoulders on the climb up route 115 towards Meteor falls. The terrain wasn't steep but it was just enough of a slope to make traversal tiring, necessitating a measured pace and regular breaks, especially with Leon unused to long days of travel as well.

By the time the pair were approaching the cavern itself the sun was starting to set in the west, casting long shadows on the trail and throwing the shapes of the trees on the cliffside into sharp black shapes in the brilliant orange light.

They took shelter in the caverns that first night, warding away Zubats with liberal applications of repels around the campsite, a measure that offended Hypno's senses but one that the pokemon understood to be necessary. Neither of them had any desire to be eaten alive while they slept after all.

The second day was spent climbing, navigating the winding ledges around the waterfall to ascend it's face. Tough going, but not without potential for reward, as a loose stone proved.

Leon fell as the stone dislodged, then caught a glimpse of eyes peering out of it's hard surface, a wry mouth with crystalline teeth cracking into a wary grin. "Geo..."

The journey proved to be a bit of a wake up call for the boy. If he was going to be among the best, he'd have to work harder to build a stronger physique. That meant doing plenty of exercises during the time in between cities, and before bed. As of right now, Leon was a scrawny guy, unfit to hold the title of Pokemon Master. Though things were difficult, he'd carry himself up the sloping roads, reminding himself that is what it would take to become stronger. Each rest he'd take would be measured to be shorter than the last, pushing himself to the limit of what his endurance was capable of.

Throughout the first night, he'd gaze up at the cliffs he'd have to climb the next morning. There was certainly a level of fear, but wonderment to at what he could find up in higher altitudes. "I'm just glad I've got you here, Hypno." He'd sigh, turning in his bedroom, wiping the sweat from his forehead, one eye open throughout the whole night to see the glistening fangs of the Zubats in the dark, repelled by a line of medicine.

Leon hadn't prepared well for the possibility of climbing, the only experience he'd had before now was reaching for the tops of trees to pick at the berries. Climbing up the mountain pass was a whole new kind of pressure for him. In an effort to be as cautious as he could, he hadn't tripped up most of the way. He was sure the stone wouldn't give in, but he was wrong. "Hypno!" He'd yell, anticipating that the fall would've been far worse, instead ending up on one of the rocky platforms.

"What is.. Oh! I know!" Leon's gaze would go from exhaustion to joy, a wild Pokemon encounter! And one that didn't immediately attack him either. Leon would pull the Pokedex out of his bag as the Dex would read out information on the Pokemon. "Geodude is a gray boulder Pokémon. It has bulging, rocky eyebrows and trapezoidal, brown eyes. Its arms are muscular with five-fingered hands. Geodude uses its arms to climb steadily up steep mountain paths."

"I think we ought to take a quick break and get some battle training!" Leon would pull loose an empty Pokeball from out of his big, expanding its size with a click before issuing another set of commands to Hypno. "What did Roxanne say? Right, they're easier to catch when their asleep."Leon would attempt to use the mental connection to issue commands to Hypno once more, as Hypno had been on a separate portion of the cliff, it's possible Geodude hasn't focused his sighting on Hypno quite yet. "Hypnosis.." He'd mouth off to Hypno, trying to make his intentions clear by also syncing his mind to his partners.

Back
Top Bottom