Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two players looking for a tabletop game

Hallian

Super-Earth
Hello, my name is Hallian/Dragon x62/a bunch of other names. My friend and I are looking for a game to be a part of, hopefully something with a scheduled date and time. He will speak for himself with his desires, even though I know him well enough to speak on his behalf accurately, as to be as clear and accurate as possible. I am adaptable when it comes to systems, but I enjoy Pathfinder, 4e, and Fate the most. My sexual preferences can be found here, but to outline the ones I really like, I am into women, futanari, and some men. I am into fighting scenes and themes such as wrestling and boxing as well as fetishes that can be attached to them, including sadism, masochism, ryona, death, and necro. I am into BDSM as a switch with a slight preference on bottoming. Finally and most importantly, my waifu, a term I'm using seriously, is Erza Scarlet. If the game can involve me getting into a romantic relationship with Erza Scarlet (or better yet, polygamous relationship with Scarlet and Knightwalker,) all the better.

If you would like, I can send you chat history of some of our solo games we did together, which should showcase our shared tastes and kinks, including our style of meta-play, a 4th-wall breaking optional kink that acknowledges the players and GM as separate entities and can even "pull them into the world" for an NPC to specifically target a player for an action or to explain actions as simply "the GM felt like it." Think Order of the Stick in that regard, but replace awareness of being a comic as awareness of being RPG characters.

What system do you want to use for this? It might be better if you simply do free form rp together,

He's been busy lately and hasn't found time to post, but before I told him I was speaking for myself, he said we should add 5e to that list. My issue with free form is that I feel like I'd rather use Fate lightly.

Anyway, I got some pastebins with the Roll20 chatlog ready to view to get an idea of who we are.
This is one where my aformentioned friend, Kuro, ran for me. It was first a Pathfinder variant system called Fappfinder, but then we changed it to Fate.
And here is one where I'm GMing for him In this, we actually stick to Fappfinder.
And I dug up the discussion on discord where we talked about metaplay

As far as system, pretty much up to the GM, pitch it to us and we'll take a look at it.

Edit: He says he's had you as a GM before, apparently, so I guess you already know who the other guy is.

Last edited:
Heya, I finally found time to post. Its been a while since I've been on bluemoon, but I'm Hallian's friend. Kinks I love are Mind Control, Busty women, monstergirls, transformation, cock/ball worship, excessive cum, Power Gain/Play(gaining power or turning the tables on women in power), as well as some sexual magic or fighting. I love extreme or strange fetishes as well, learning new ones could always be interesting! For Systems, I am most familiar with Pathfinder, 5e, and FATE, though I know others like dungeon world(and similar systems), d20 modern, Mutants&Masterminds, King Arthur Pendragon, and others.

We have done a few free form RP but we enjoy dice rolls, and it is fun finding games with both adventure and with eroticism, we can rp freeform whenever later but we'd like to find a game that can be played as well to come up with characters and a story that have chance and luck that leads to various quests or encounters. So we are interested in any sort of fun scene or game to play around in with both each other or the GM or whoever!

Well, I noticed someone posted a few days ago and it was only until now he was probably waiting for a response. Sadly, they deleted it. Either way, I've looked at your list of kinks, Zeth, and the only thing that I'm worried about is death being a no. Granted, I'm into non-permanent snuff, but even with that in mind, not many people are willing to change their opinion on that, sadly.

I still don't see why you need a third person or a GM for that matter. You and your friend should just do a one on one plot thread with each other.

We really only needed a GM. We like having adventures. Could one of us be the GM? Theoretically yes, but there is a big issue. Kuro does not have much time on his hands and my motivation and creativity comes and goes for GMing. Neither of us can reliably GM for the other. Even it was play by post, Kuro still needs time to think about scenes and I might not be sufficiently motivated for it.

I'm not a great GM and have been too busy to think and prepare scenes and stories to GM. So I figured maybe we can find a group game to both join. Could just be us, could have a few other players too, but it is just a way to both enjoy an adventure as well as, we can take moments of downtime or private fun from the game and rp it privately or with the group. Say the party is resting at an inn for a day, we could rp that day out, having motivation and desire to play the characters rather than just coming up with a random scene and then ending the story after we finish. We just want to have fun in an adventure or GMed game together, both to get that adventure itch scratched, and to provide us a story to follow or play along with, either between ourselves, the GM, or any other players who join, without my shoddy GMing or Hallian's motivation coming and going getting in the way.

Hello, I could be interested although a) my knowledge of the systems you've listed is incomplete (but I have some experience with Pathfinder and own copies of 5e and Fate) and b) There's basically no chance of doing anything at a scheduled time or date, it would have to be 'play be post' at varying speeds.

If that is of any use or interest, hit me up. We can discuss it via PM or Discord, I'm much more interested in the 'set up' than the rules tbh.

I'm not against doing something like that. If Kuro is okay with it, we can do something.

Edit: Kuro says you're fine

Last edited:
Thank you for the explanation. If no one else steps up, I could try something. Just shoot me a PM.

I would have offered myself, since taking a peek at some of the systems (particularly Fappfinder), it looked fun, but I have literally no Experience with System Based GM'ing, and very little GM'ing otherwise and felt like it'd sour the fun all around if I were to bumble through it. ^^;

Well, Archet, I do not mind at all having an inexperienced GM, but currently we are talking to another GM at the moment. Perhaps in the future we could try to play a bit though!

Back
Top Bottom