Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Vanilla or mostly dom male seeking sub female! Vanilla or blackmail, kidnapping and pressure oriented themes.

SexualDeviant

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi ladies,

I am in the mood for some naughty fun! See if any of these plots catch your interest! Also, are you comfortable with role-playing with naked pics and/or pics of bodies having sex? We don't have to use naked pics and/or pics of bodies having sex, but it makes it hotter and more erotic.

Vanilla plots and pairings (open to discuss the specifics):

Pizza man x Naughty rich woman - My character is a pizza man, who is dropping off a pizza to a rich woman's address, and clearly has the hots for your character when she opens the door. She can tell by his body language! It turns out to be his lucky day!

Or

Good looking nerd x Cheerleader or Sexy tennis player - My character is a shy nerd, and is tired of not having a sex life. He sees one of the hottest girls of the college in a mini skirt; and wants to f*** her bad! Some how he is able to meet up with her, and asks to f*** her, and instead of getting slapped he gets lucky!

Or

Painter x Hot nude model - My character is a painter, and one of the benefits of the job is that he gets to see many attractive women naked, who want to be painted nude for whatever reason! He takes a chance by asking one of the models if he could f*** her, and gets lucky!

I'm open to other vanilla plots and pairings.

(Most dominant male and submissive female oriented.)

I was thinking maybe your character is the daughter of an influential person/politician and maybe she changes the color of her hair and does nude cam shows for extra money. She has to keep her identity under wraps, but then my character finds out who she is by stalking her; kidnaps her and has his way with her.

Or

(Lesser dominant male and submissive female oriented.)

Your character is looking for a role in a big movie. My character is a sleazy producer or director, and will only grant your character her own movie if she agrees to be his bdsm sex slave.

Or

Your character - a 18 - 25 college or university female student, gets sexually taken advantage of by my character - a creepy older 30 - 40 year old male college or university administrator.

Or

Your character - a young 22 - 30 year old female intern blackmailed into having sex with my character her 30 - 40 year old male boss or using her sex appeal to get hired and staying employed, maybe even flirting with him and offering him sex without him asking!

Or

(Even less dominant male and submissive female oriented.)

I should play the villain and you can play the heroine. Maybe, my character is an average looking loser and he is kinda jealous of all the celebrities that he is around because he works at a grocery store in Hollywood or something like that. Your character is also poor, but being involved in his game can change her fortunes. My character wants your character very badly; and makes a deal with the devil - being that if the devil sends them to a different reality - one in which he is rich and good looking, your character stays the same, but has to have sex with him if she wants to stay rich and doesn't want to go back to her previous life of being poor. I'm not religious, but I am willing to incorporate certain religious ideas, etc. How about he sells his soul to the devil to lead the best possible life, but only for a short time? Then the devil kills him early, leaves her in this better reality to spite him and claims his soul early, like a lot earlier than if he died without making the deal?

Or

(No real dom or sub here, almost vanilla with one aggressive partner.)

A role-play involving rich peeps getting naughty? I like to role-play with pics of face-claims and pics. In the world of fame and riches where there is an unlimited amount of money, what do you do with all that free time? Go to parties and then fuck a different person with a perfect face and body hardcore every night until you are sore the next day! It can be about either mc or yc going on an insatiable lust trip and being sort of aggressive about it, like sending late night texts saying 'my room (or your room), RIGHT NOW' sort of thing. Maybe my character can be an actor, and they meet up at a bar or club, get hammered; and then fuck like there is no tomorrow. Also, maybe because one of our character's lust cannot be satisfied, maybe they are heavily into threesomes. Like if yc is the main character and is on the never ending fuck trip, then maybe my main character can always be having sex with her, but the second guy can rotate. Although, my characters are 100% straight and are uncomfortable with another cock and naked dude being present in the fuck session, maybe they just go along with it to please her because she is super hot and she is calling the shots, like all their sights, thoughts and attention are towards her only. If mc is on the never ending fuck trip, then it is pretty much the same, but roles swapped - he's calling the shots and fucks two girls every night! Your main character and someone else. I can play two guys and different guys. Also, I'm not one of those hypocrites who thinks that a guy who has a lot of sex is a stud and a girl who does the same is a slut. Sex is good for everyone! You can pick the face-claims and ages for the male character or characters if you want.

Rough kinks are: bdsm (submissive female is all tied up, and handcuffed), vaginal and oral sex, large cock, large breasts, uniform [her] (she enters dressed), collar, domination - begging and discipline, no consent - coercion, fluids - cum play - swallowing of cum when commanded and facials, degradation - humiliation and name calling, bukkake - cum drenched female by the end of the session, pain - spanking (with hands, no bleeding) and bdsm with objects, one female and three males pairing, double penetration and female performing fellatio at the same time, fondling of the pussy/clit with the hands and machines and pinching of the breasts and nipples manually and with clamps.

Limits: No gore, no vore, no scat, no homo, no trans, no futa, no furry, no bestiality, no incest, no disgusting bathroom degrading activities, no murder/snuff, no bleeding.

Last edited:
Bump! Two more plots added to this reply and the main request thread:

Your character - a 18 - 25 college or university female student, gets sexually taken advantage of by my character - a creepy older 30 - 40 year old male college or university administrator.

Or

Your character - a young 22 - 30 year old female intern blackmailed into having sex with my character her 30 - 40 year old male boss or using her sex appeal to get hired and staying employed, maybe even flirting with him and offering him sex without him asking!

Back
Top Bottom