Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cousin Kissing Club (Remira and BloodRedRomeo)

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
gQrDoTe.png

Blake Woods was on his bed, reading a book. His junior year in college had just begun, allowing the young man to jump back into his studies with renewed vigor. And while he wouldn’t lie and say that he was wildly passionate about microbiology, he was passionate about what it would lead to. The young man was pre-med and was working hard to make that a reality.

The blonde young man was shirtless, finding it was still too warm to care about being fully dressed. His right leg was propped up on a pillow in an effort to make it as comfortable as possible, else it and the several scars tracing across it start to hurt.

Blake hadn’t always been aiming to be a doctor. In high school, he had been a star basketball player. The six foot six young man had even scored a scholarship to a great university to play. But during the first season there, he got hit by a reckless motorcyclist. His leg was crushed. The damage was extensive. While it was fine now, he still walked with a bit of a limp and couldn’t manage more than a jog without crippling pain, even years later.

He lost his scholarship pretty quickly. They’re not going to pay for an athlete who can’t play. He moved back home where he had the necessary follow up surgeries and the physical therapy. But through all that, he found admiration for the doctors who helped and cared for him. So in his time away from school, he studied. Now, after being set back some time, he was back in and acing his classes. Blake Woods wasn’t the type to half ass anything.

Honestly, he preferred being back home. The college wasn’t nearly as prestigious, but it was good. More importantly, it was close to family. He only had one sibling, an older sister, but he was very close with his cousins. It was nice to be back with them. They say everything happens for a reason, and he tended to agree. He just hope fate could be a little gentler in the future.

Last edited:
IX5Hc3c.jpg
(except with black hair instead of dyed)

Su Chan's heart was in her throat as she stood before her cousin's bedroom door. The nervous girl was scared that he'd be annoyed by her arrival, or that he would get frustrated at her stupid questions the way her sister had. Su was 18, almost 19, and was just about to start college and everything about it scared her out of her mind. She hadn't known what she wanted to take when her parents raised the question, and had blurted out that she wanted to become a doctor like Blake. Now she was locked into that program, and wasn't sure if she was ready for it or if she would even like it. She'd done well in biology in high school, but it wasn't really a passion of hers. Then again, she didn't really have any passions she could think of.

After her sister had snapped at her to go find someone else to bother, Su had decided to go speak to Blake. She'd enrolled in the same program as him after all, maybe he'd have the advice she needed.

After over a minute of hesitation and fretting at the door, she finally raised her hand and knocked softly. "Blake?" she barely whispered. "Are you awake?"

“Su?” he said in surprise, not expecting his youngest cousin. “I’m awake. Come on in,” he told her, not caring if she saw him without a shirt on. In fact, he welcomed it. Maybe it was creepy, but he liked showing himself off to women when he could do so, even if she was family. Because family or not, she was cute. Plus, it might be funny.

It was always funny going out as a family. Su, her sister, and her father always stood out amongst the rest of their Caucasian relatives. No one in the family cared in the slightest, but that didn’t prevent the confusion some felt upon learning of the relation.

Su gently opened the door, peeking in to make sure she wasn't bothering him before entering the room. She quickly closed the door behind herself and turned back to face her cousin. "Hey, Blake," she stuttered nervously. She'd always been nervous around him, and most of her older cousins. Being the baby of the group, Su had missed out on a lot of time with most of her cousins. She'd always been one school behind Blake. The year she'd started high school was the year after he'd left.

And she had the most embarrassing crush on him imaginable. Seeing him here, with his shirt off, was almost too much for her to take, and she could barely get her words out as she frantically avoided looking directly at his abs. "Hey. Um... hi." Oh god, he's going to think I'm so stupid.

"Sorry to bother you. I just... I wanted some advice about school, and I think Nuo is getting tired of me bothering her. Since I'm going into the same program as you, would it be too much of a bother if I asked you?"

He watched the youngest of his extended family stutter with amusement. She really was adorable. It was hard not to tease her more at times. But he wouldn’t allow himself to be mean. That would be unacceptable.

“Of course,” he answered when he heard her problem. He moved away from his comfortable position, standing up as he dropped the book he was reading on the bed. He did a stretch, raising his arms high over his head, showing off his body to her even more explicitly. This time wasn’t intentional. He just needed to stretch.

“Give me a sec,” he said, stepping over to his closet on which hung one of the last remaining pieces of basketball decorations in his room. It was of the Miami Heat, the team he had dreamed of joining. He just couldn’t bring himself to take it down until he achieved something to replace that dream, silly as that sounded.

He pushed that away, reminding himself to focus on Su. He opened it up, quickly grabbing a T-shirt to pull on. It was a simple white one that was quite tight. He wasn’t shirtless, but anyone who looked for long enough would know exactly how he looked underneath. “So, what can I do for you?”

Su had had all kinds of questions about school. Organizing assignments and tests, what she would need to know for her classes, how to be ready for the material. But all her questions had fled from her mind as she watched her cousin stretch. Her face was slightly flushed and she was panting lightly as he went over to his closet, and she felt a surge of disappointment as he put a shirt on to cover up.

His question shocked her back into the moment, and she looked up at him. Her head felt funny, and she suddenly wanted to ask him an entirely different question. "Actually..." She paused for a moment, gathering up her courage. "I want to ask you about... boys." She rushed forward, trying to explain as best she could before he could stop her. "I've never had a boyfriend at all, never even kissed anyone. Neither has my sister, she's always been too focused on school and doesn't care about boys, but I do and I don't know what to do. There's a boy I like but I'm too scared to talk to him, I'm scared he'll think I'm silly. I won't be able to kiss him properly, it'll be bad, there's so much I'm worried about." She finally stopped to catch her breath, looking back up at him. "Please, Blake. I need your help, you're the only boy I can ask about this."

Blake stared at the girl, dumbfounded. He wasn’t an idiot, so he could kind of piece together what she was asking. She wanted to use him as kissing practice. That was not something that he had even remotely expected. She thought it’d be about tests or homework. He knew it should gross him out, but it didn’t. After all, she was such a cute girl. How could he be grossed out about the idea of kissing her?

“Umm... well...” he stammered, completely flustered. His mind thought through several things a second, every stray idea a different beast from the others. But as much as he may want to kiss her, she was family. He had to try to back away.

“Well, you said you can’t talk to him right?” he asked, still red in the face from blushing. “Maybe you should focus on that first. That’ll come first,” he tried to explain. “And I don’t know how much help I could be. I’ve never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone before either,” he admitted to the girl. He didn’t know if she knew that for a fact, but it was well known that he never brought any girls around. How could he? What girl would compare to his family?

"Nobody in this family has ever kissed anyone." Su crossed her arms in frustration. "Except Alex. Everyone else has been single forever. Nobody's been able to help me at all." She was on a roll now, and wanted to push through and get what she suddenly wanted.

She looked up at her cousin with a determined look on her face. "Come on Blake. You're the only boy in our family, you've got to help me learn how to get a boy. And I can help you learn how to get a girl."

Last edited:
He was already a bit too receptive to the idea she was proposing. Far more so than he should have. Her request, her argument, and that the shy girl was so detirmined eroded what little will he had to fight it.

“So you want us to kiss? As practice?” he asked, making sure he understood what she was requesting. It’s not like Blake was overly attached to his first kiss. He just hadn’t found the person or the opportunity. He gave a sigh of resignation. He couldn’t fight how much he wanted it.

“We keep this between us. No need to give our parents something to worry about,” he said. “But if you want to, I’d be happy to help you out.” He tried to emphasize that for both her sake and his. This wasn’t out of incestuous lust. Just two cousins helping each other out.

Su almost lost her courage as Blake spelled it out. "W-well... Yes." She shrunk a little bit, she wanted to kiss him so much now but she was worried he thought she was weird. "If you're okay with it. And if I'm not being too much of a bother."

Her heart rose again though when he said yes. "Thank you Blake! It means so much to me that you want to help." She stepped up towards him. "When do you want to start?"

Being a bother? I mean, she was kind of forcing this on him, but not in a way he would ever object to. “I want to help you out. I always do,” he said, finding himself more attracted to her as she became shy again. It was so adorable.

“Well, umm,” he muttered. He was thinking about timing and pacing and trying to come with an a good idea. But then he realized how unlikely that was to work. Given time, the two would back away or talk themselves out of it. So he moved over to the bed and took a seat on it, then patting the space next to him. “There’s no time like the present.”

Su had barely had the courage to ask her cousin to do this. Truth be told, she'd almost been relying on having time to back out of it later, the way she had with too many other things before. Make plans with a friend, back out two days later, feigning family matters or some other excuse. So when Blake had told her they would start right now, she almost panicked. He knew her too well, knew she would have backed down if he'd given her the time. But now he'd locked her into it.

Without a word, Su stiffly walked over to Blake's bed and sat down next to him. She didn't trust herself to speak now. Either she'd beg him to forget all of this and pretend she'd never mentioned it, or she'd confess everything to him. She didn't want to do either of those, and so she didn't say anything. She sat awkwardly next to him, suddenly unsure of what to do with her arms and face.

Blake watched her carefully when she was in front of him. He could see her nerves slowly get worn down. It had probably taken everything she had just to approach him like this. Blake knew that if anything was going to happen, it wasn’t going to get from her. It had to be him.

He gently reached over, his hand taking her chin and turning her towards him. “If you want to stop, say something,” he said quietly. Then he began to lean in. She had her chance to stop him. Otherwise, he was going to kiss his cousin. His pulse was out of control in a way he hoped she couldn’t detect.

For a brief moment, Su considered stopping him. But she had given up so many opportunities with friends and school because of fear and she wasn't going to let it get to her this time. Not over this! She had been hoping for this for so long now, what would she do if she gave up her one chance for it?

So Su leaned into her cousin's lips, almost to quickly, her lips crashing against his with a surprising amount of force. But she reached out with both hands to grip his shoulders and pull him tight against her so he wouldn't back away. For a long moment she just pressed her lips against his stiffly, but even as her heartbeat accelerated her mind calmed down, and she could relax a little bit and start kissing him more like she'd seen in movies and shows. It was a tentative, experimental kiss, but she had managed to kiss Blake! She kept pushing harder against him, not wanting it to end, leaning her body right up against his. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but any closer and she'd be crawling into his lap.

Blake had almost completely fallen back when she crashed into him, but he recovered and began to return the gesture. He too was a bit stiff at first, but he began to open up much faster than Su. He began to move his lips against hers. Slowly and gently, he kissed her the best he could as someone with no experience.

All the while, his mind and heart were racing. He was kissing his cousin. And not just any cousin: Su. The cute, cowardly girl that he had always thought of as a little sister. But far from disgusted, the knowledge of the taboo only increased his desire. But he had no intention of going farther. He needed to keep it in his pants.

Eventually, he pulled away from the kiss. He was panting slightly and was beet red. He looked away for a moment to try and contain himself, then turned back towards Su. “So...umm...how was it?”

Su was incredibly disappointed when Blake ended the kiss. But she let him catch his breath, her own face as flushed as his as she brought her fingers up to touch her lips gently. At his question she looked back up at him.

"That was absolutely incredible, Blake," she said. "I hope I was as good of a kisser as you were. Or at least half as good." She wanted to keep kissing him forever. Kiss him again and again until he fell in love with her. She felt a slow, burning desire in her stomach. "We should keep practicing. If you were this good kissing me your first time, imagine how much better you'll get if we keep doing it! And I need to get better too, so that I can be as good as you are." She put her hands on his leg, looking at him intently. She was too excited to even think about being scared right now.

Blake blushed at the compliment. It was such a strange conversation that the two of them were having, but he’d be lying if he said it didn’t excite him. She had also been an enjoyable girl to kiss.

When she asked to do it more, he swiftly obliged. Instead of saying anything, he just pulled her into another. He pushed his lips against hers, gently moving in an attempt to stimulate her. He had a bit more confidence, and that led to him being a bit more aggressive.

Su was surprised when Blake immediately leaned forward to kiss her again, she'd expected him to want to reschedule it for another time. But she wasn't complaining, she was quite thrilled with how aggressive he was being with her. She reached up again and grabbed onto him, pulling him as she leaned back to fall back on the bed and hopefully under him. She wondered how long she could get him to kiss her.

They only had a few minutes before getting interrupted though. His parents called up to check on them, wanting to know if he and Su wanted to come down for some family game night if they'd finished up what they were talking about. Su went stiff and pushed Blake away quickly, suddenly overwhelmed with fear and she jumped up from the bed. "Yeah, yeah! I just had some questions about school and stuff, we can talk more later!" She turned back to Blake and brought her hands up to her face nervously. "Is there anything on my face? Can you tell what we've been doing?"

Blake had been enjoying kissing her, and found himself emboldened as she pulled him down. He repositioned himself to more comfortably be on top of her, allowing him to focus more attention on the kissing. Then his mom broke the moment, giving him a minor heart attack. He heard her voice first, taking a second to register what she was saying and where it was coming from. Thankfully, she hadn’t walked in on the semi-incestuous cousins.

Blake watched her with concern as she yelled back, seeing her panic the way she did. As she worried, he moved in, pushing her back against the wall and kissing her again. This one was much shorter of a kiss. Then he pulled back, smiling at the girl in an attempt to calm her down. “You look great. No one is going to notice a thing. And if they do, I’ll take care of it. Trust me,” he assured her. As if to clarify, he walked to the door of his room, opening it and gesturing for her to go first. It would be alright. He was sure if that much.

Blake's last kiss left Su shocked, clinging to the wall in a daze as she listened to his words. His calm speech cut through her nervousness and made her feel steady enough that she could stand still. "Okay. I trust you." She turned and stepped out of the room at his gesture.

Su smiled at his mother as she went down the stairs. The woman waved back at her, and directed her into the living room where his father was setting up some board game on the table. It was as Blake said, they didn't suspect anything. Why would they have any reason to suspect anything after all? She started to relax a little as she recognized how absurd her fears were.

She sat next to Blake during the game, able to keep her attention focused on playing and not on her attractive cousin who she had been able to kiss not that long ago. She was excited to make it happen again though, and started formulating a plan before she had to leave for the night. When they had been playing for a while and it had gotten dark out, she got ready to go and asked, "could Blake walk me home, please? I don't want to go out alone."

Blake couldn’t help but notice his cousin’s attention during the game. How could he not? She was staring right at him. He tried to direct her back towards the board subtly, but it was useless. He wasn’t going to lie and say he didn’t want to focus on kissing, but appearances were important.

Somehow, they made it through the game with no one discovering their secret. It was a miracle in his mind. He was happy to walk her home, hoping to have a conversation with her now that they were alone. His heart quickened as they left the house together, walking down the mostly empty streets of the suburb.

“So, do you regret it?” he asked her now that she had time to cool off. “If so, we never have to do it again.” He paused, letting his offer sit in the air. “If you liked it, we could always do it again. You know, for practice,” he hastily added, not wanting to sound desperate or horny. Just normal kissing. That’s all.

Su got worried as Blake spoke. "Regret it? Why would I regret it?" She couldn't help but be excited about it. "Was it that bad for you?" She thought that he had enjoyed it, but his words now made her unsure. Maybe he'd started regretting it during the game, when he thought about what they had done?

When he put out the offer to do it again sometime, she jumped on the opportunity. "Of course I'd like to do it again! It was really good, you were a really good kisser, and I felt like I learned so much." She stepped up in front of him, her body curled in a little and her head down, avoiding eye contact with him. "Do you want to kiss me again?" she asked shyly. Her face flushed as she was so obvious about how much she wanted him to do this.

“Of course I do,” he said, being sure to keep his voice down. “I mean, you were soft and warm,” he answered, turning a bit red. “So whenever you need a practice partner, I’ll be here. Until you get your boyfriend, of course,” he quickly added. He didn’t want her to think he was interested romantically. That would be weird. He couldn’t want his cousin that way.

“But we better be careful where we do it,” he said, still keeping his voice low. “It’s not like no one knows us around here. I’d rather our parents not find out. Or your sister.” He could only imagine the trouble they’d be in if this was discovered. It scared him, but not enough to actually dissuade him. Kissing her felt too good.

Su smiled happily and bounced back up at Blake's words. "Of course, I totally understand. Everyone would find it really weird if they figured it out. We should arrange for some private time when we could make sure no one would walk in on us. What's your schedule like?" She went through her own schedule with him to try and arrange for a time when they could schedule some more practice. Hopefully something longer than last time.

When Su walked back into her house, she spotted her sister Nuo sitting in the living room with her other cousins Liz and Jaimie. They were all dressed in casual clothes and watching some animated movie on TV, Su had no idea what it was, probably something of Jamie's. She was the youngest cousin after Su, twenty years old, and had a fascination with anime that was leading her into trying to break into costume design as a career. For now she worked at a craft shop and used cosplay to learn more about working with fabric and designing accessories. She had several blogs, plus Twitter and Instagram, where she shared her costumes and the design processes. Liz made plenty of appearances on those as Jamie's model, as their sizes were close enough that Jamie could get an idea of how things would fit on her, and it was possible to adjust the costumes to fit Liz for proper shoots. Some of these photo shoots wound up looking pretty suggestive though, as most of Jamie's interests for cosplay were in anime, and with the girls' build a lot of the costumes provided a good showing of cleavage or hips in tight outfits. They did have a tendency to get Blake to come along to help setup when they did shoots like that...

Despite how close Liz and Jamie were, Liz had never got into cosplaying like Jamie. It was just something she did to help her favorite cousin with her dreams. She seemed engaged in whatever they were watching though. Liz was just barely a year older than Jamie and had decided to go to school for communications. For now she worked to use what she had learned to help boost Jamie's works, as well as her own personal blogs and Twitter account. She had recently redyed her hair to purple, which was a little unusual, since she and Jamie tended to match hair. Su didn't know if it was for a new photo shoot. It actually was, a Faye Valentine one that they had planned for sometime in the next week. The dye was to get a few initial shots to tease for the Instagram.

Nuo looked barely interested in what they were watching. She was 5 years older than Su, and rarely had time for her less focused little sister. Nuo was incredibly driven, and set to graduate soon with a computer programming degree at the end of this year. She already had a job lined up for her graduation, and her drive made Su feel very inadequate sometimes.

Liz spotted Su hesitating in the doorway and waved for her to come in. "You haven't missed too much yet, I can catch you up quickly before anything happens." Su went in to settle down with her sister and cousins and enjoy the rest of her evening, though nothing would overshadow her brief time with Blake earlier.

“Let’s do it when we can. Not sure on a hard schedule, but come over or text when you want to. I’ll always make time for you,” he promised Su with his best winning smile. She was so cute with her eagerness. Why she would need help getting a guy, he could only guess. He walked her the rest of the way to her house, surprised to see everyone was there.

Blake greeted all the girls when he entered the room, his eyes darting from one to the other. Nuo, smart and mature, bringing the most adult charm. Jamie, the sexy one that he had always been asked by guys to be introduced to. Liz, the best friend you could asked for wrapped up in a hot package. He loved all his cousins, more than was appropriate or he was willing to admit, at least most of the time. These were the ones he was worried about. Parents he could lie and bluff his way past, as could Su. But the cousins that were practically sisters?, including Su’s actual sister? That was a much tougher obstacle. Still, he’d do what he could to act like normal. Suddenly, he found himself thinking: what was normal? He never had to think about it before. Now he had to think about it, inherently making it abnormal. Oh, this was going to be harder than he expected.

“I’ll see all of you later. Gotta get back to the book I was reading,” he said, excusing himself from the room. That was believable. He was a reader and dedicated to school. He’d need time to make sure he wasn’t too flustered around them. And he’d need to do it soon. He had plans with Liz and Jamie coming up. He’d need to be back to normal by than. Once he was outside, he sighed, leaning against the door as he ran his hand through his blonde hair. After taking a moment to compose himself and have a brief panic, he was back. He walked back towards his house, ready to face whatever consequences this would bring. The only other choice was to stop, and he’d never do that. He was already in too deep.

Back
Top Bottom