Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your desktop thread!

RE: Delicious Desktops

I changed the icons. I tried to go for Bioshock icons, but there really aren't any good Bioshock-eque windows orbs. So that needs to wait.

And yeah, Nibbles, why would you do that? D:

Halaster, the French just makes your desktop seem more classy.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I really don't know how I feel about Darth Vader holding a My Little Pony.

Mojave Mo Problems said:
And yeah, Nibbles, why would you do that? D:

tumblr_lo2j6hh6Rr1qgkjip.gif

So many naysayers on this site. Sheesh.

It just reminds me of those pictures on Deviantart where people photoshop ponies into Holocaust/WWII images, and then people respond with I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW HORRIBLE THE HOLOCAUST WAS UNTIL I SAW IT HAPPEN TO RAINBOW DASH.

Mojave Mo Problems said:
Halaster, the French just makes your desktop seem more classy.

Being that I am French myself, I really don't think that french makes ANYTHING classier. Though everyone who's not seems to be of that opinion, so what do I know. D:

Heheh. I have a weakness for French. Loved Wakfu, even though I can't speak a word of it. Sounds so nice, though.

But shame on you for using Origins. Booo

Mojave Mo Problems said:
Heheh. I have a weakness for French. Loved Wakfu, even though I can't speak a word of it. Sounds so nice, though.

But shame on you for using Origins. Booo

Can't say that I'm familiar with Wakfu, I've only heard of it passively.

I know, unforgivable. But I'm a sucker for good deals on videogames, and I managed to grab Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 for very cheap thanks to it.

I will literally bend over and take Origin up my rear if it allows me to have good games on the cheap, I am completely shameless and a whore and I apologize for it. :C Though I try not to use it too much, as I know that it is basically Satan in software form.

Mojave Mo Problems said:
Halaster, be like me - pirate everything from EA. 8)

I don't really pirate games... Anymore. Call it a moral code of honor or something. Even if it's basically the devil selling it and the price is my soul. :x

images

That's my laptop background.
My desktop background - is a mustache penguin.

Man, how in the piss do you guys keep such clean desktops? Mine is filled with icons.

Broomhandle45 said:
Man, how in the piss do you guys keep such clean desktops? Mine is filled with icons.

It's usually like that for me, except before taking a picture of my destkop, I had cleaned up a short while ago. I usually get to the point where my destkop is a clusterfuck before I decide to actually do some clean-up.

I always thought this one was cute:
Daw-1.png

Also, cluttered icons on a desktop agitate the SHIT out of me. That's why mine's pretty empty.

That's super cute.

My desktop is pretty plain and normal. It has this background.
Dark-Stars-Premium-Widescreen.jpg

I'm a practical person so I chose it because it's mostly dark, which saves energy and is easier on my half blind eyes. Although I think it's about time I change it up.

Doesn't look like there's been an active thread of this variety for some time, so let's get a new one going. I've always liked these.

Is your desktop background cluttered? Tidy? Is your background picture generic? Do you have a billion folders covering everything or none at all? Are they in a neat design or just laid out plain!? Some say your desktop is a glimpse into your soul (i don't think they actually say that.) Regardless! I think this is a fun game. some people keep so many windows and tabs open they rarely see their desktop. (me) I had the same desktop background for like a year, and the desktop its self is pretty barren since I use tab and task bar shortcuts for everything, but I just changed my picture today after coming across something I liked and it reminded me of this forum game that frequents many forums.

So, share a screen shot of your current desktop and background, SHOW US YOUR SECRETSSSSSS.

I'll start.

4fzh9Q0.png

My phone is practically my computer. :p I'll post my computer background another time. It changes so frequently and right now it's just a standard background. This one is much more cluttered.

V8AUsGz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom