Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chorus In The Darkness (1x1 with Jikkah)

Jin’s eyes widened in shock, and she stood frozen for a moment before shoving back from Matsunaga, trying to break his grasp on her, face bright red. “What are you doing..!?”

An heir? What was he talking about? Where did this come from? “No!” She twisted beneath him, managing to get onto her stomach as she tried to struggle out from under him.

When he exposed her, he found deep scars down her back and buttocks, some new and some old; she struggled harder and let out a scream, calling out for Kojurou over and over.

Matsunaga didn't get as far as he liked with her screaming so much. He grabbed her hair and forced her head into the pillow but it was too late. Rapid footfalls were thundering louder and louder to the room before the door was thrown splintered from its hinges. Kojurou lumbered tall in the form of the beast, the lights of his sockets burning an angry red. The sight before him only made them glow darker.

Jin was sobbing at this point, still fighting against Matsunaga even when he pressed her face into the pillow. She clawed and kicked, her sobs muffled and wracking her body, still begging for Kojurou to save her.

Matsunaga pulled the flint pistol from his sash and pointed it at Kojurou but even for being as old as he was Kojurou was much much faster. He grabbed Matsunaga's arm and threw him off Jin with such force that it ripped his arm from his body.

Jin scrambled to her feet the moment Matsunaga was thrown off of her, clinging to Kojurou without bothering to fix her dress that still hung off her shoulders. She clung to his fur, weeping and shaking. “You came..! You came..!”

"Of course I did..." Kojurou strained through his shaking voice, "I would never leave you in harms way.."
"Disgusting," Matsunaga snarled through his agony, "how vile for you to desire such a beast." Kojurou snarled dangerously, his muscles tense and hard.

Jin has had enough of Matsunaga looking down on others, while he himself was a vile creature. “Kojurou may be a beast, it’s true,” She wiped her tears away, fixing her dress as she looked over her shoulder at Matsunaga, hate in her eyes. “But you’re the monster here.”

She lowered her head, the scent of shame radiating off of her clearly to Kojurou. “He kissed me.” She said quietly.

The lights in his sockets suddenly burst into huge orbs of flame, his head snapping to Matsunaga before shooting toward him at break neck spead. Matsunaga managed to fire off a round from his pistol into Kojurou's stomach before the beast began tearing into him, biting into his throat and ripping it out as his claws tore shreds into him.

Jin looked away, covering her ears to keep from hearing the flesh be torn from bones, waiting for Kojurou to finish.

After a while, she felt the odd head of his skull against her arm. He was covered and caked in blood, his breathing ragged, but his eyes were no longer red and angry.

Jin turned a bit, but not fully, not wanting to see the carnage behind her. Taking her hands away from her ears, she looked at Kojurou with tears in her eyes. “Can we go home now..?” She whispered.

He gave a soft nod and moved so she could climb onto his back. "We'll soak in the bath if you like...though I may reek of dog.." He said with a smiling voice.

Jin climbed onto his back as carefully as she could, holding on tight to the fur of his scruff. “The smell of dog is the least of my concern right now.” She said with a soft laugh.

A chuckle rumbled in his rib cage as he headed home quickly on all fours. The forest rushed passed them as he moved, the ride smooth as if she was riding a horse. She could barely see Masamune's castle in the distance.

The ride was amazing, almost like she was flying over the forest floor, cool air harsh against her face; she rested her face into his coarse fur, closing her eyes and feeling his footfalls as they went.

They made it back in no time and Kojurou moved to where his bedroom window was, "Please hold on very tightly." He said and his claws fit into small holes that scaled the stone to his bedroom.

Jin did as she was told once again, holding tightly onto Kojurou as he climbed, not daring to open her eyes and look down.

He climbed all the way up easily, pushing the window open and hauling his massive form through the frame and lowering himself to the ground so Jin could climb down, "Shall I prepare the bath...?"

Back
Top Bottom