Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandoms, Dark Kinks, and a GM, oh my!

A Monster

Super-Earth
Hello there!

I made a request thread for my overall tastes when I first joined some time ago, but after getting around the site some more I'm going to overhaul it, along with my whole account! Below you will find two different categories, threads where I have come up with a standard plot, usually ones that are just a minor set up for a senario that will have a more lewd over plot sort of ratio, but another where I will throw around ideas for a GM/Player sort of RP and go into my thoughts about it.

But before that, a little bit about me! I am somewhat active, usually I will be able to post every day or so, sometimes more and sometimes less. Of course, irl does happen so if I vanish for a week or so just be patient. I like to think of myself as an advanced rper, and can usually make it to three paragrahs on average. But of course, I can do a lot more or a little under depending on how much I have to work with.

I would highly suggest at least skimming my F-List, as it will help you get a hold of what sorts of things I like. As a note too, in most of these I am open to playing as any side in terms of characters, so don't feel held back! Hope to meet you soon!

I would also like to say that I would prefer a substantive opening. More than just a paragraph or less more or less saying that you'd like to rp, as I already knew that by you being there. I put forth some ideas below, and general concepts above, so the ball is somewhat in your court. So having a hook and discussion opener in your message so I have something to work with would also be a must.

An Angel Fallen: Corruption, BDSM Themes, Non to Dub to Con, Transformation, Orientation Play.
Based off an old rp I had on another site, and then brought to here in its own small thread and now into here! The details can be altered, from just a normal angel caught by demons, to a champion of heaven brought to the ruler (or rulers) of hell, or their arch nemesis. Over a long period of time she will be corrupted and turned into a demon herself as she is slowly made into a depraved sex slave.

From Prey into Master: Monsters, Non Con, Breeding, Fucked Silly, Mindbreak.
From dragon slayers to demon hunters to vampire killers, fantasy settings always have monsters and those that have a personal grudge against them and specialize in their destruction. Of course, these monsters are very powerful, so it isn't too uncommon for a would be hunter, new or experienced, to bite off more than they can chew. And sometimes, said monsters may want a toy out of the person who hates them with all they have.

An Animal, and Nothing More: Monster People, Modern Day, Exhibitionism, Petplay, Caressing/Groping.
A standard 'slave meets master' story, but with a difference! Instead of humans, the slaves are monster people. From nekos, gijnkas, or any other human like monster hybrid, they are enslaved for a large flaw. Usually the non human part of the body acts as an extremely sensitive erogenous zone. Dragons being made into shivering messes from horn handling, laminas being turned on from scale pets, things like that!

Initiating Blackwatch Recall: Overwatch, Corruption, Brainwashing, Medical Play, Many Characters.
Blackwatch needs more members, and just like how Widowmaker could be made from the highest tech on and off the market in terms of brainwashing, more can be as well. Overwatch has a great deal of characters that would be suitable candidates, and many members, old and new, likely would enjoy a hands on approach to helping their development.

Aftermath of Determination: Undertale, Angst, Romance, Drugs/Alcohol.
A more plotish one in terms of the lewds might be a little slower to arrive. Namely I am thinking of an aged up Frisk and Chara after a perfect ending where somehow Chara is purified and revived, likely with Asriel too. I do have a few minor plots in mind, but it mostly does count on just what the other person is looking for. This is one of the few times I don't mind a slice of life approach.

The Hive: Xenomorphs, Group Sex, Breeding.
Not entirely sure what else to say here, as there isn't much to say. Xenos can be easily altered to be even more sexual creatures, and a group of poor people being captured for creation of more aliens (just with less snuff than canon ones) is very easy to imagine.

Taken from Hell: Helltaker, Harem, Slice of Life/Fluff.
This is just as the game is so good, and there is so much good fanworks about it. I would be open to playing post epilogue, playing as any character I can, and we can just come up with something to do. I am usually not up for just at ease sorts of roleplays, but this is an exception. It can be a split of erotic things, and just various things that are bound to happen in a household of quirky, sharply dressed demon girls.
There are likely more to come, but more plots have been properly made for this! But all I said before still stands, fantasy, sci-fi and crossover rps I'd like, so don't be shy to pitch an idea to me!

An Exotic Collection: Harem, Exotic/Nonhuman Characters, Exhibition, Enslavement.

This one can vary in terms of setting, be it a fantasy setting or a scifi setting. A character seeks a large collection of slaves, of all kinds of species and sub species in that setting. Be it by force or seduction, for fun or as trophies, that can vary up to the player. Not something very plot heavy, but lots of variety and exploration as the character goes to great lengths for exotic slaves.

The Navis Region: Pokémon, Harem/Reverse Harem, Group Sex, Public Sex, Sex Slavery, Prostitution, Dubcon.

The Navis Region is a Region unlike any other. For reasons unknown, Pokémon here have an incredibly high libido, to the point where battles are as much for mating rights as any other reason in the wild, humans no exception. Because of this, the human culture in the Navis Region is very different as well. Trainer losses are often accompanied with sexual favors of varying intensity as well as prize money, and sex has become a part of daily adult life. Sex in public, with Pokémon, and as payment are regularities. However, ones Pokémon journey might be more dangerous than ever before, due to the untamed landscape of the region, and the violent sexual appetite of wild Pokémon and even if criminal elements operating in the region.

Battle of the Wills: Hypnosis, Brainwashing, Corruption, Dom Breaking.

Some entity, for one reason or another, has bestowed mind control powers onto a handful of people over an area. Be it over a high school or even the entire planet, these people are given a simple task. Take over the other gifted people, or be brainwashed trying. Their powers will all grow depending on how much influence they have, taking numbers, social position and power into account to build a mind controlled empire. This can be as simple as some humans using standard hypnosis on each other, to as fantastical as a succubus with a hypnotic body against a kitsune with magic to a mad scientist with brainwashing tech.

Tights and Fights: Superhero Themes, Monster/Monstergirls, Action Adventure, Open World, Villain Protagonist.

You are a supervillain, leaving your old life behind you to come to the big cities! Flashing lights, people everywhere, and other supers dueling it out in the streets what seemed like more than weekly. It's the Silver Age, and flashy costumes are in. Design your character from powers, goals, suit, and more, and claw your way up from the dregs of society to reach what is rightfully yours. Can include canon settings, crossovers, and even settings we make ourselves!

I am also leaving this outside of the plot segment as this isn't that much of a plot, but is still something I'd like to do (also to just have something to make it stand out more) is that I've gotten into Monster Girl Quest lately, and hard. The setting just has so much charm, so if there's any kind of RP that comes to YOUR mind dealing with that game and that setting that you'd like to share, I'd adore hearing it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom