Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ruby the Demoness (Funner & Firestarter09)

"I guess no one would take well to my new form, considering how I look this way, that bastard will try to pull the company out from under my nose before I'm ready to cut him out of my life." She shivered at the sudden touch to her sensitive cock, and sat back to watch the shadows stroke her. At the mention of a boob job her cock twitched, "Yes...!" She hissed, hanging onto one of Isabel's arm, "Please, Isabel...!" She didn't know what her husband would say, and while she was surprised that anything relating to that man could turn anyone on--aside from anyone promised a great deal of money afterwards--she was caught even more off guard by the sudden kiss, but was much more into it, wrapping her arms around her lover as her legs parted and her hips rolled, trying to fuck the shadows around her cock.

She was worried about what they'd find on the other side of the door, and turned when she heard her lover comment on her clothes, "Winter, if it hurts then you shouldn't wear it..." Ruby let out a gasp when she saw Winter getting into shorts and a tank top, "You're wearing that...going outside? Isn't that a little...chilly? Anyways, I'm way more dressed than you, so...why don't you take my bra? No one's gonna notice." Ruby wasn't even waiting to finish and then receiving and answer, she was already topless and offering the bra to Winter, her silver eyes gazing into her lover's expectantly.

Isabel passionately explored Willows mouth, her tongue exploring every inch and nook and crany of the wonderful mouth. With every inch explored she found herself bonding deeper and deeper with the former human connecting on a whole new level. With each passing second the shadows began to wrap around Willows meaty shaft, cocooning it and massaging it as the shadows themselves became tight space for Willow to fuck, a shadowy pussy if you will. It would get the new sexual organ going and ready for the all the fun that would happen to it. Minutes passed for the two as they still kissed, their demonic bodies able to survive without new air for some time but both would pull away strings of saliva connecting them before snapping, a purr escaped Isabel lips as she felt her shadows getting coated. "Mmm, I can feel the warmth from my shadows, and it's delightful." The demoness wouod also begin to suggest very sexual ideas. "Imagine all the fun, all the fun wearing naughty clothing, jerking it off or fucking me senseless, or the orgies all four of us could have." Isabel could feel her excitement growing from such ideas, but of course she was about to put the icing on the cake. "Think about it like this, we make your husband our slut, turn him into a horny girl with a tight cunt.... Mmm, think about his length and how much he doesn't need it. Then think about how much you need it before you take it from him." She cooed in delight at the ideas, her wonderful sick perverted mind at work.

Winter blushed at every comment made by Ruby, she didn't find it weird at what she wore. "It's not that weird Ruby." She blushed as the looked at her big bust, blushing and groaning in pain as the bra was a little too tight she heard the protests of her lover but before could give her rebuttal, her lover was already topless and giving her bra to her, her lacy black bra. A sigh escaped the girls lips as she was forced to take her top off before slipping her bra off and putting the more form fitting bra on. "Wow, this actually feels nice " Winter commented noting that the bra was made of a interesting material that made if feel wonderful to wear. Winter looked to her lover and wondered if she was going to go bra-less, a slight perverted thought of Ruby's bust jiggling with every step filled the Schnee girls mind causing her to go red; luckily though Ruby wasn't going to go topless as she had few tricks taught to her by her mother. One of these tricks was to use bandages to keep her breasts in place, luckily Ruby was capable of summoning them.

Willow groaned softly as her mouth watered, tongue dancing around Isabel's as saliva leaked out from the corners of her mouth, more spilled from her lips as she humped the shadows harder, though when the kiss broke, she breathed like she could never have enough air, "You can feel the warmth in different ways..." Willow panted, her thick shaft completely rigid in the shadow pussy, "I wanna fuck you until you can't think straight...!" She blurted, what Isabel was saying and what her shadows were doing, plus her newly strengthened bond with the older demoness brought out a new level of boldness in her. She did want it, all of it, the clothes, the orgies, "I wanna fuck you until I can't think straight! I wanna stroke Ruby and make her cum on her lover's ass..." Willow smiled a bit at the idea of her husband as a girl, and shook her head as the concept was hard to fathom, especially right now when the most pressing matter in mind was to relieve the sexual tension built in her body, "I suppose it would keep him...her in line. I wouldn't have to run the business if my wife cleaned up her act, and the promise a threesome would be a good way to do just that without having to go through court...we should put a seal on her so she can't satisfy herself without us."

Ruby sighed softly, "If you say so...just looking at you makes me feel cold..." She watched as Winter's put the bra on, and smiled as she nodded approvingly, "And it looks good on you, too--you should keep it." She added with a playful wink, weaving bandages from the shadows and wrapping them around her bust. She had been smirking cheekily at the blush on Winter's face, and when the bandages were firmly around her she giggled lightly, "Hehe, and just what are you thinking staring at me like that? You wouldn't happen to be having pervy thoughts, were you?"

Isabel giggled at the response, it was so enticing and made the demoness feel proud of the perverted state Willow was finding herself in. "My already falling to depravity. So hot." She giggled as she had already began working on ways to get those plans in motion. "Heh, maybe turn that little boy of yours into a little girl as well, a big old happy family. Though I think it he weird for him to be suddenly a girl and running the business." Stated Isabel a slight giggle coming from her lips as she thought of all the other things spat out by her lover, at this time she began to make the shadow pussy bounce up and down the shaft, likw it was an actual pussy hungry for more cum. "Heh, Ruby would love it.~" She cooed.

Winter blushed even more at the accusations which was true. "N-no, god no, I would never do anything like that." She rubbed the temples of her forehead slightly, a sigh of relief escaping her as she saw her lover putting on bandages. Though it didn't help with Winter's imagination. "God, this is so weird." Slowly slipping her shirt back on the girl looked at her lover. "I swear, you make me all weird and awkward when your around... It's like you rub off on me." It was true in a way, as Winter only got this flustered around her lover. "Can we just go clothes shopping? Before our parents end up in here."

"Heh, it's your fault if I turn into a pervy demon." Willow teased, panting as she stared at the shadows tending to her cock, "Yes, but it would also make him more docile and less likely to get into trouble with so many corrupted people. Mind of a professional businessman and the heart of a proper young lady. Hah, I want to do it now, probably wouldn't notice him after you're done, but I certainly wouldn't miss his old form!" Willow's eyes lit up and she let out a giggle, "Ruby! That's a good idea, she can play...babysitter. Of course, Willow could help, just in case the girl's a handful."

"Why not? I'm your lover, you don't have to ignore it around me...you can be frisky with me even if we're not making love..." Ruby muttered softly, hugging Winter after the bandages were on, but before she even reached for her top again, though the time soon came for her to release Winter and pull her shirt back on, "Hehe, I can rub off on you...oh, wow...that was dirtier than I meant! What I mean is...umm...like if you're like this way with me because we're...together-together, it's a side you never let out to play until I'm around...I understand if you're shy about it, my mom's done a good job of getting me used to embarrassing situations." Ruby nodded and gently took Winter's hand in her own, "Yup, let's go!"

"My this is so evil, I can't believe you're talking like this." Giggles escaped her lips as her shadows transformed into spindly hands that began to jerk that fine piece of meat. "Heh. You wish such fates upon them, and yet the only one that is deserving is your husband." Isabel was taking satisfactions in knowing that Willows own little morals were becoming slightly twisted, though she did prefer her normal Willow. "But don't get too lost them ok? I really would hate to lose you." She then precedingly brought herself to kiss the lovely lady on the lips, letting their tongues do the talking.

Winter blushed once more, unable to stop herself as her lover continuously messed with her, it was kind of embarrassing that someone who was a bit younger than her, was able to get her like this. "God, Ruby you... I think you really need to work on what you say." She tried to find more to say, but found herself unable to. "Rubes, let's just go shopping I don't really want to have to deal with this anymore."

"Hehe, I only mean...offering them such a position, I wouldn't ask them if I thought it'd be too annoying." Willow assured, smiling at Isabel as she took faster and shallower breathes, "Don't worry, I'm only feeling a bit...less restrained?" Willow returned the kiss, moving onto her knees to climb into Isabel's lap, eyes widening as she pressed her breasts into the older demoness', shaking as her cock's first release hit her, painting Isabel's thighs hot white.

"W-Well...yeah, but...I think I'm right about that first thing." Ruby sighed, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly as she led Winter outside.

Isabel purred as she was coated in that thick semen, it's hot texture remaining only for a moment before dissipating. Pulling away from the kiss once more Isabel smiled at her lover. "My, my I've got a feeling you've been repressing this, huh? And I won't deny that Ruby wouldn't enjoy stuff like that." She giggled at the thought. "Hmmm, now my dear lover would you care to lie down with me?"

"It's fine." Winter stated her hand reaching out to gently grab Ruby's before locking fingers with hers. "C'mon let's have a fun day." She leaned forward to give her lover a peck on the cheek, a very good sign of affection that she was happy with her lover.

Last edited:
"Y-Yeah, laying own sounds really good..." Willow panted, shaking from the intensity of her second climax that day, watching as the white hot pool of seed vanished from Isabel's lap. She fell into the demoness' arms, her mind rather foggy as she snuggled up to her lover, gazing up at Isabel though her blissful haze, "I don't think I'll be able to do that for a little while..." She laughed, kissing Isabel's shoulder slowly.

Ruby eagerly accepted her lover's hand and trilled softly at the kiss, bumping her arm gently into Winter's side as they walked together, "It's always a fun day when I'm with you, Winter." She purred honestly, enjoying the warmth of their hands together.

"Nope!" She popped her p, a giggle coming from her lips a she got ready to snuggled with her lover a bit, shadows enveloping them and their clothing. "Ahhh! You're such a good lover, a lover that knows what I like." She smirked and giggled. "Hmmm, I wonder how your husband will react?" Isabel was going to enjoy this new relationship. She nuzzled and kissed Willow, taking her slow time and letting the woman adjust to her new form. "You'll need some combat training right? I'm pretty sure it would be fitting and so good for you to be able to fight back.... After all there is so many dangerous types of beings out in the world." She wondered what type of demon arts Willow would be proficient in.

"Thank you." Winter blushed at the compliment, a cute smile on her face as she tried to find a better way to say something cute. "Um, uh... Ruby what exactly do you uh really like to do?" She tried using a playful voice, as well as acting shy as they held hands. She used her free hand to brush away her bangs, all the while she looked from her peripherals to see people looking and chatting about them, talking about how they were holding hands. "My god, I see people from the corner of my eye talking about us.

"Well, I try..." Willow sighed, unsure exactly how to follow up on Isabel's compliment, "Hmm, who knows how he'll react, especially when he turns into a girl...I'm sure he won't hate it...too much. I always thought he should change for the better, talk about a drastic improvement, though." She chuckled, humming softly, "Give him a cute, girly name." As she relaxed against the older demoness, she realized combat training was a good idea, "Maybe we could try training with the girls, they're rather put off with us right now, so maybe it's best to let them see their moms doing something besides being shameless~?"

Ruby giggled softly when asked what she liked to do, Winter being bashful was new but certainly cute, "Let me see...maybe there's arcades, those are fun. Oooh, we should definitely have a snowball fight together! Huh?" Ruby glanced over at who Winter was referring to, and sighed as she patted her arm with her other hand, "They're just jealous that I have a girlfriend as cute as you...oooh, or is it...oh. Are you expected to succeed your father in the business?" Ruby was very aware now that the Schnee Duct Company might be as close to a royal family as she'd ever seen in her life, and as with any royal family, heirs played an important role and often fell under scrutiny, especially in Winter's situation where she was in love with a girl.

"Heh, yeah don't think that would be a good idea." She mubled to herself, as she knew that may not be a good idea in public. Winter shook no at the succeeding statement, as she had no right to actuall succeede the company. She had lost the right when joining the atlas academy. "No, my father has revoked the right." She glances away from Ruby. She felt embarrassed just saying that. "Let us just find somewhere nice to to relax and enjoy ourselves, after all." She leaned forward kissing Ruby on the cheek before pulling away. "I'm your cute girlfriend." She stated with a happy smile. "Now uh... Can we just stop standing and gwaking." She noticed that they were just standing in the middle of public.

Isabel giggled as she started to think of many names, all fitting for a slutty little bitch of a cock sucker. "Well, if we come up with a name we need to make it fit right?" She knew of the culture today surrounding the color and name convention. "Hmmm, should we give him a reasonable bust?" A cute smile on her face as she thought of naughty ideas, she glanced at Willow notcing that she thought she was shameless. "I'm not shameless, neither are you.... Well maybe you're. Either way it be a good way to connect with them."

"Hehe, that's true...Pitch, perhaps?" She'd always considered him a black hearted bastard, a name to reflect his personalty seemed fitting, "He might wind up having to serve us often enough with those breasts to make use of them...though I'm just as amiable to taking oral pleasure...though I suppose the feeling would not be mutual." She snickered as Willow glanced at her with her remark, "I don't mean that we are, just that we were being very...open about being together, and they're considerably more reserved."

"I don't mean right here, silly!" Ruby gave Winter a playful nudge and smiled up at her, "Just...somewhere, sometime, I think it'd be fun." Ruby frowned at hearing about her father, and nodded when Winter suggested just relaxing somewhere. She was about to ask where, when a kiss on her cheek distracted her, "Very cute." Ruby breathed, adding an important adjective she realized Winter had left out. She nodded and started tugging for Winter to follow her somewhere not too far off, but where she sensed fewer auras, hoping to find a park or something.

Winter giggled and smirked holding hands with her lover, a pure amount of joy going in and out of her body. "Well, I hope we'll find some cute clothing, hopefully some that are worth it." She followed her girlfriend, each passing second for her was amazing and awesome nothing could ruin this. Else where above the people in the shadows hiding in the unseen a pair of eyes watched the pair. "Heheh, Goobi!" The childish noise escaped it's lips as a much taller and probably more intelligent being scowled at it's companion. "Look boss, I see'da the pretty humie!" The childish voice cheered as it's so called boss sighed.

"And the rose..." The taller being sighed once more. "Well, it's time to deal with them."

Isabel giggled at the suggestion, pitch was possibly a very fitting name for a girl who took dick all day. "Hmm, or maybe something exotic? That would be fun right... Exotic stuff is so awesome." She leaned forward resting completely next to Willow, face to face. "You know, someone so sexy and cute like you shouldn't exist for me." A playful sigh escaped her lips but a twinge came to those lips at the last comment. "Hey! There is nothing wrong with being shameless!" This caused Isabel to sit herself up and pound her chest with pride. "I'll have you know that I come from a long line of shameless perverts!" She didn't see how that was a bad thing.

"Noire sound's exotic...and is related to the same color~" She added, "I could see myself telling a girl named Noire to suck harder." Willow giggled, leaning into Isabel at her remark, "Well, when you're as hot as you are, 'sexy' shouldn't work as an adjective for anyone else." She snickered as Isabel claimed her lineage and poked her cheek playfully, "I guess it just runs in your blood...and mine, now."

Ruby was looking forward to trying things on with Winter, admiring her cute figure...if it wasn't for the act they were in public, she would've given Winter a kiss right on the lips, but she settled for her palm...which wasn't really "settling", it was a very nice palm.

Isabel couldn't agree more with Willow, Noire was a perfect name for a cock sucker, a suck with a rockin body. "Hmm, what will contrast a overally developed body? She looked at Willow and asked. "Well, what is a fitting body type? Petite? Or maybe a bit more taller and toned? Have a submissive giant." She grinned ear to ear, knowing that Willow would pick something better. "Well, kind of does, but not really at the same time.... It's super weird." She states, not really trying to explain how demonfication works. "Either way, I'm just too awesome and I guess that would make you too awesome as well!"

Winter smiled as her lover settled for her palm, her sweet lips making it all cool and fuzzy as she smiled sweetly. Her lover was such a sweet person; she hadn't any worry in the girl couldn't help but feel safe in Ruby's presence. "Lord, you are too romantic.~" She smiled as their little shopping trip was going to get exciting while causing both of their worlds to shatter a bit. "Ruby, I love and you're the world to me.c She whispered to herself.

Willow giggled as a wide grin stretched across her lips, it was the ultimate slap in the face for someone like the bastard, "I think a petite but well-toned faunus, just a little something we can use as leverage in case he tries to rally any of his friends for help and somehow resists his base desires--he would never take the risk of being associated with a faunus, so he won't try to get any faunus hating billionaires to help him. It's likely he already won't be attending public events to make sure his little secret stays that way, but it never hurts to be careful."

"Hehe, is there such a thing as too romantic?" Ruby inquired, smiling at Winter, trying her best to be way more dashing that she actually came off as. She lowered their hands again and took the lead in search of a mall, her hand warm as she held Winter's in a rather clingy embrace. She was unaware that they were about to be ambushed by a cadre of demon slavers.

The two demons smirked, watching the two walking about in human society. "Lead'em to the ally." Said the taller demon to his mucher dumber companion; who in-turn disappeared from his sight. Winter didn't really give answer as aruging with Ruby's logic was moot at times, hence why they didn't argue all that often. Winter smiled brightly enjoying the feeling of Ruby's warmth; it was comforting and soft. "Help-!" Cried out the faint voice of woman from a nearby alleyway. Winter noticed this letting her handholding go as ahe went to go find the source quickly.

Isabel chuckled darkly, those thoughts and ideas were so exotic and enticing to hear. "My, my, you're truly fitting in with your demonhood, it's so..." She kissed her lover's cheek breathing lightly, as her eyes fluttered briefly. "Exotic." She giggled resting closely to Willow without a care in the world; all the while neither were wiser to the trouble their children found themselves in.

(Fuck, didn't mean to post)

Last edited:
"Well, where do you think I got it from? Learned from the best~" Willow let out a soft purr as Isabel complimented her idea and kissed her cheek. She leaned into the other demoness, arm wound around her waist as she returned the kiss, taking her time withdrawing her lips from the warm cheek. She couldn't think of anything she wanted to add to the plan, with a cute little cock sucker running the business for her, she had that much more time to spend with the beautiful demoness beside her.

Ruby darted after Winter, on the way to the alley where the woman's voice came from, Ruby took the scythe on her back and turned to Winter. She didn't expect a demon and if she had expected one it'd be a demon slaver, but the young demoness thought it was a street criminal, simple enough to take on. Ruby was ready to use her shadows to restrain the thug when she saw 'em, little did she know it'd take a bit more than a few shadow hands to get out of this situation.

Neither noticed as they went into the allyway, the people that were nearby fell onto the ground unconscious all the while a sweet harmony began to fill the air. Winter breathed lightly her enhanced body carrying her pretty fast, her mind focused on trying find the person. What she saw next caused her to stop in her tracks. "What in the world?" Her body stopped eyes widen in horror, as she saw a pale hanging upside down eyes removed and blood pouring from the sockets; long green hair dangling as her mouth was gape and pitch black all the while anything below the waist was stuck in the mouth of a giant, white eyed, buzz cut haired man.

"Well, I wouldn't say I'm the best... That goes to someone else." Isabel stated, her eyes lovingly locking with Willows. "Hey, I'm rather curious as to why you'd marry such an ass?" Isabel let a coo out sas she was pulled a bit closer. "How do we go about doing the entire thing?" It was an honest question about how they could accomplish their plan. "I mean, we kind of have to do it somehow."

Ruby was sickened by what she saw, but she'd seen quite a bit in battle and wasn't stunned, instead she was furious, red lines ran up Crescent Rose's body and blade, filled with a demonic energy reserved only for demons. Rose petals scattered behind her as she flew forward, shadowy tendrils wound around the giant's wrists and ankles as she drew back her arms before releasing a burst of energy into a lethal spin, with an aim to decapitate the demon. In her experience, slavers didn't eat humans regularly--that was usually the deed of a lone demon, whereas slavers tended to eat just a few out of the many humans they'd round up.

"Haha, your mom or dad, then? I'm sure you got all your best ideas from someone..." Willow teased, gazing back up at her lover. "Mm...I often wonder the same thing, but my parents highly encouraged the marriage, and I didn't know of any hot demonesses who could start a family with me, so...here we are." She explained with a shrug, though she grinned when Isabel asked her what the plan was, "I assume you mean my wife? We'll just wear something a bit showy like we're dressing up for him, no one will question a scantily clad woman heading for his bedroom and he won't have time to question us before you work your magic--besides, he's easily enough distracted by a bit of cleavage, I don't expect he'll just send us away. Besides, you have shadows you can use to keep him quiet and seated in case he gets anxious."

The big fellow swallowed up the woman back into his mouth, a smile on his face as the trapped worked. He was quite happy that his recent victim was good screamer - Those from before weren't as good. "Such a good girly, she make good scream." His eyes immediately noticed Ruby and the tendrils wrapping around his ankles and wrists. "Oh! No fair!" It whined like a child as it forced it's legs and arms free, breaking the tendrils with ease and allowing it flt back and miss Ruby's attack. It landed on the side of a wall, feet and knuckles dragging across as it began to attack. Its throat bulged for a second before his mouth opened and a large thick tongue lunged outwards to hit Ruby's current position.

"Well, I'd say it be more from my father... Then again... Oh bother, let's forget about that." Isabel smirked and gladly took the compliment with stride. "Oh, why thank you dear. It's wonderful that you can say that... Though I wonder how everything would've gone had we met then." Isabel let a murr of interest out at the plan, it was interesting but not completely original. "Okay, we can do that.... Though some memory altercations will need to be done to the staff."

Ruby hadn't expected the demon to break loose, but it was a demon--a very obviously strong one--so she really shouldn't have been too surprised when her hold was broken. She planned to switch tactics after dodging what she thought would be projectile vomit, but before she did anything else, she launched towards the middle of the demon's tongue and spun vertically, building speed until her scythe sliced at the demon's tongue. She wasn't sure if she'd feel the resistance give and hear the large muscle land on the ground with a slap or if the giant would withdraw it's tongue back into it's mouth. In the latter case, she was prepared to raise knobs of pitch shadows from the ground and form rigid beams from the side of nearby buildings--perfect for tripping giants.

Willow snickered as Isabel began to mention her dad, raised her eyebrow when Isabel decided to drop that topic. Willow thought a moment as Isabel wondered aloud what would've happened if they met when Willow was--essentially--married off, "Well, I'd have given myself to you in secret, maybe run away and elope, come back pregnant...I think my parents would've flipped out, but after the initial shock, it'd be business as usual." She nodded along with the other demoness's suggestion of memory alterations, "Yeah, we might have to spend a few days in the office just in case he has any visitors, who need to believe everything's going along normally."

The fat demon let out annoyed cry as its tongue was slashed at, though luckily it wasn't that deep or dangerous. "Ngh!" It cried out violently retracting it's tongue faster than Ruby expected, as it bounced away into the air exposing its open belly for a strike. Its comrade, the much more taller and faster demon remained hidden blending in with the wall as the perfect moment to strike either Ruby or Winter arose. Winter looked on in awe as her girlfriend was showing her prowess. Biting her lip clenching her hands she ran into the fray as well.

Isabel"Eloping, my you are so dirty." She had to admit that was a very dirty idea, and doing it in secret it too. "Well hun, if you want I could get you fully and pregnant once more." She was capable of doing such a task, and with pure ease. She felt herself beaming as her lover suggested that have to spend a few days watching over the office. "Watching? Really, don't you dare tease me like that! You know I love watching things!"

Ruby was surprised at it's speed, but her eyes tracked it to the sky, she was somewhat relieved she didn't need the tripping hazards she formed, having something so large rush at her would be nightmarish even if she had improved her chances of getting out unscathed. She gritted her teeth as she sprang up, swirling swiftly and only growing faster, a tornado like trail of rose petals formed underneath her as poured more energy into the strike, shadows springing from the ground and the building behind the giant to catch it and hold it in place for her devastating, lightning quick slash.

Willow scoffed playfully at Isabel's remark, and gently nudged her shoulder, "I'd call it desperate, but maybe that's just me..." She furrowed her brow at the older demoness' offer and hummed inquisitively, "You sure my...newest addition wouldn't complicate matters? Maybe one day we could start another family, but...for now I'm content to share my slutty-wife-to-be with you...I'm pretty excited about my new body, well, using it anyways." Willow chuckled as Isabel "chided" her, "You do seem to have a bit of a voyeuristic streak...I guess you'd get a kick out of me bending Noire over the table...or...how would you like to see that to go down, honey?" She smirked up at Isabel as she awaited her answer, wondering what kind of scenes came to her lover's mind.

Back
Top Bottom