Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: Shame: Wanted [ Horror_Show & DarkofNight]

Millie could’t help being an emotional mess and when Brandon finally caught her eyes, he pleaded for her to just stop crying. Seeing her so vulnerable, emotionally upset was a knife straight to the chest. He had wanted her to get some sleep and thought it was the alcohol talking, that she couldn’t possibly mean half of what she said or understand it. She did understand it and was starting to realize it. Its why she was having such a hard time accepting Brandon’s demons. She sat there and put her forehead to her knee’s sniffling, sucking in a breath trying to calm herself. She knew Brandon would try to rationalize the situation.

I can talk to you when I’m sober and gotten rest but don’t leave me tonight, stay with me….will you lay down with me?” She asked pitifully looking up at him, she didn’t want to be alone and she needed to be near Brandon, she needed to be in his embrace. He had hugged her occasionally, helped carry her the few times she had some episodes, but other than that any sort of intimate contact was minimal. She wanted to shower but her head was spinning and she knew she had made a mistake downing half of the bottle. She imagined tomorrow wouldn’t be any easier. Then she reached out her arms, as if a small child might wanted to be picked up and nurtured. It least she wasn’t closing herself, and wanting complete distance.

He looked away at her request. What could it hurt? Just for a few minutes, until she fell asleep. She wasn't asking a lot of him.

"Sure. You're a mess, come here..." he took her arm and draped it over her shoulders, drawing her up off the floor. He led her gently into her room, seating her on the bed and noticing in better light that she'd dribbled vomit on the front of her shirt. He stood, finding a night shirt from her dresser and returning to the bed.

"Sorry..." was all he said as he reached down, tugging her shirt up and off carefully trying to keep the vomit away from her face, then handing her the night shirt. He quickly turned around, trying to avoid temptation to look at so much exposed skin, and started emptying his pockets onto the nightstand. He blushed a little pulling the condom he'd intended to use with Scarlett that evening, quickly covering it with his cell phone. Satisfied he could lay down comfortably, he returned to the bed and tugged down the covers, motioning for Millie to get into bed.

Millie was relieved when he carried her into her bedroom and sat her on the bed. Like any caring parent would he gently removed her shirt that had vomit o it from earlier and walked over to her dress or to get her a basic simple shirt to sleep in. She was out of it so didn’t pay much attention to him trying to dissuade his attention from her exposed skin. She pulled on the shirt and was clean enough to fall asleep. She also wouldn’t notice him taking out his belongings and hiding the condom he had brought to use on the red head, how many times had he fucked her trying to get a mental release. Brandon had climbed into her small twin bed and motioned for her to lay down. She quickly lay on him as he pulled over the covers, they had immediate contact, her body was halfway laying on his, her head on his chest, her right leg draped over his front. He was still dressed quite business casual but had his buttoned up shirt unbuttoned and cuffs undone and had taken off his shoes.

He would feel her radiating heat from her being intoxicated, feel her steady breathing as she would smell his scent. He smelled like after shave and clean laundry. She took the liberty to cuddle as close as possible against him, the only family she had left. She was slowly reeling in her bad decision, head spinning but she knew her feelings were true. She wanted Brandon even if it was taboo and immoral. She wanted to be a bird and fly away, and maybe he would fly with her too. She continued lying on him as he had turned out her main night stand light. She wondered how long it had been since he actually just lay with a women without sex? Did he spend time and bond with his clients he paid? Millie would just rest and fade in and our just enjoying his warmth and scent, now and the she would slightly nuzzle her head against jaw or chest.

The closeness made him uncomfortable. There was a level at which he was used to the soft contact of a feminine form against his own and he swore at himself as his body started to respond as usual. She wasn't just laying near or against him, she had laid herself physically on top of him. In short order, she was asleep and still. He'd hoped he could extricate himself from her embrace, perhaps slip back to the living room or his bedroom and watch a video to at least relieve some of the tension. There was no way to get her off of him without probably waking her as well.

Taking care of himself without video briefly crossed his mind. Too messy, and just as likely to wake Millie. He gritted his teeth, closing his eyes and trying to breathe slowly, willing himself to sleep. It took far too long and led to a fitful night's sleep.

In his dream, Scarlett was sucking his cock again. She reached into his pocket, withdrawing the condom, unwrapping it and putting it in her mouth, using her lips to roll it down his cock. Then she told him to close his eyes as she crawled onto his lap, easing his cock slowly into her. Brandon opened his eyes, discovering it was Millie straddling him, not Scarlett. Part of him was shocked, he tried pushing her off, but she resisted with supernatural strength. She started moving, engulfing his cock in pleasure and defeating his will to fight back.

Millie had fallen asleep quite easily in her brothers arms. She wouldn’t be as conscious of his problems or how he was uncomfortable needing a release. He would fall asleep and have very taboo erotic dreams of her. He may have not wanted to admitted but he was just as attracted to her as she was him, it was inevitable of them being together. Hours later Millie would wake up sweating, her body recovering from the high amount of alcohol she had put into her system.

303b83320042f399512f28eab3a38b05.jpg

Brandon was still there asleep, she quickly felt he was hard in his sleep. His head tossed, she knew this must be difficult. Even if he WASN’T attracted, it was still the touch, the stimulation….but lucky enough he wanted her. She looked at him as he slept, her had would subtly travel up his chest and cup around his neck and move upwards to his jaw and cheek. She propped herself up, watching him in the low glow of her nightlight. She carefully and gently kissed the side of his head, on his hair which was matted. He stirred in his sleep just a little, turning his head back towards her but not waking.

He was such a handsome adult male, he should have been married, happy with his first kid enjoying life. Not slaving away at work just to hunt down women and pay them for a one night stand. Something had seriously fucked with him mentally to make him become who he was today. He had a good heart else he would have never financially supported her and Marvin and took her in. She may have been a little emotionally unstable but she loved Brandon. Her right hand slowly trailed underneath the blanket, to where his pants were, he was still in tight dress pants. She would keep her eyes on his face as she slowly undid his clip and unzipped him. She pulled up both layers of his shirt to reveal his naval and bare skin where his unbuttoned pants were. Somehow she wasn’t uncomfortable, seeing him so intimately felt out of place but right. Did he ever have a women explore and appreciate every part of his being? Easily she slid her hand in the tight space between his briefs until her hand felt his hard erection. She wasn’t surprised to find he was well endowed.

There wasn’t much room to really do much so she just gently squeezed his hard soft mass. As she did so, she pressed her face against his. She didn’t know what would happen if he woke up, if he would freak out, push her away. She just wanted to be with him and help.

"Mmm fuck Millie"

Brandon was close to cumming. His little sister's face contorted in pleasure as she did, her muscles gripping around him tighter. He groaned, watching her pleasure wash over her face in waves. Part of him feared she was going to stop before he could enjoy himself as well. He ground his hips upward into her, no longer fighting their coupling, silently begging for his own release.

There was a moment of confusion when Brandon awoke. No one was on top of him, but there was a warm, unfamiliar pressure on his cock. It was not wet and felt like a grip. He was also aware of Millie's weight and heat pressed against his side. He jumped with a start. Had the dream gotten him so worked up that he'd undid his pants and started jerking himself off in his sleep? Suddenly he realized that was not the case at all. Someone else was playing with his cock.

"What the hell are you doing Millie?"

Millie breathed out as he jumped. She figured he would wake up disgruntled and confused. She removed her hand but didn’t move, keeping her small pressed against his. She didn’t look at him, letting silence feel the air after his question. He was so harsh it seemed with everything in his life, didn’t matter the situation. So instead she leaned up and pressed her lips hard and softly against the side of his face with her eyes shut. She let her lips linger and carefully pulled away so he would have to gaze at her, the soft night light illuminating her face.

Let me help you. I want to. You don’t have to keep finding multiple women. You can have me. Were both already fucked up, it doesn’t matter.” She said and somehow he would of never heard her sound so sure of herself while she looked at him.

Brandon was tired, in a stupor. His loins ached, already so aroused and so close to release. Part of him was still trying to deny his attraction to her, another part was relieved hear her express her own desires. In the dim light of the dead of night, he wrestled with her offer.

"Okay. Just this once." he muttered, trying to sound in control. He knew he wasn't.

There was such a long loud silence, all you could hear was the air conditioning throughout the apartment with the low lighting of her night light. She didn’t know what to expect and was almost fearful he would leave, abandoning them both. He thankfully didn’t move, still lying with her pressed against him, on her side. His eyes barely opened as he mumbled, verbally accepting her and whatever she was offering. She wasn’t entirely sure herself…. she just knew she wanted him and would rather him be with her than other strangers. He sounded confident, but the short response was drowned out by more awkward silence. Millie knew she wasn’t experienced in anything sexual and now the adrenaline was killing her false confidence, killing the jealousy and making her aware of how she possibly couldn’t satisfy him.

Instead of retreating, she gulped and pushed herself up just a little while laying against him and let her hands slide back to where they were before, around his hard cock. The shaft was fully erect, her fingers squeezed it gently while letting the tip of her thumb caress his head, smearing what she knew must be pre-cum or something natural. While she wasn’t trembling, she was still unsure of herself but still subconsciously felt safe with Brandon.

CEuNho1.jpg

She would gaze at him while still grasping his hard member, observing his face. He would have to open those stubborn beautiful blue eyes and give her eye contact. She leaned closer, her soft locks of hair sheltering them both. She hesitantly let her nose brush against his, softly breathing out.

cyJd4F0.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_2RKg69D8[/video]​
You scare me to the core
'Cause of how much I adore you
You're like a drug and no more lies
I can't see any lows from the highs

My tongue is tied around you
My arms are tied behind me
So I'll say it here instead
My arms are tied behind me
So I'll say it here instead

There's so much I wanna say
But you take all my strength away
I've built you up, you're ten feet tall
I would jump if you were to fall

(I wanna know, I wanna know)
Can we be okay? (I wanna know)
Can we be okay? (I wanna know)
I wanna be okay

Her hand wrapped around him again, stroking him up and down. Brandon's eyes were closed, he was concentrating on keeping them that way. He kept his breathing shallow, focusing on the sensations of the hand all around him.

In short order her nose grazed his. He felt her hot breath on his face. She willed him to try and force him to open his eyes. He resisted. It wasn't as if he didn't like this. For her fumbling, she seemed to be figuring out how to stroke a cock in quick order. Nor was it for a lack of attraction. He'd just been awakened from a dream about fucking her after all. It was the connection. She was just doing him a favor. And maybe considering the food and the place to stay and the option to go to college rather than scramble to find a job, maybe an energetic hand job would be the best way she could manage to thank him for his efforts.

It was becoming progressively more difficult as she continued though. His pleasure was rising quickly and ready to cause him to betray himself in a moment of pleasure or satisfaction. He kept his eyes shut tight even as Millie stroked him, though he felt his cum bubbling up inside of himself.

Mille continued to the motions of using her one hand to message his hard-erect mass. Though she kept close contact, not even an inch from his face he refused to move, speak or open his eyes. He refused to give her any sort of emotional connection she was begging for silently. Millie still wasn’t even entirely sure whatever in the hell she was doing was working, unknown to her it was. His breathing was soft and steady, mostly through his nose.

“B-B-Brandon…you can look at me. I’m sorry if I suck at this…I’ve not ever done it.” She breathed out, trying to use her nose to affectionately nuzzle against his head, as her own way of trying to get him to react to her.

“I love you….” her words were soft, meaningful and desperate. Maybe to him she was still sobering or confused, illogically misplacing his generosity because they were blood. It was words he would of never heard from any female in such a long time.

When he remembered it later, he wouldn't be sure if her words were the trigger, or she simply said it the same moment, coincidentally. "I love you" she told him. And his loins errupted. His eyes fluttered partly open, partly rolling back into his head. After a few moments, the tension of his release faded, his eyes lolled open. He was vaguely aware of his mess splattered over the two of them, but Millie's intense stare.

He had no idea what to say now. "Thanks" didn't cover it, "thank you for the handy, goodnight" likewise fell short. He struggled for words in general. Finally, he simply leaned in, planting a brief kiss on her lips, then rolling on to his side away from her.

The moment she begged for a response, anything to be reciprocated. Mainly an emotional response she was only half rewarded. She did get to witness what it was like to get him off and in its own way it was attractive. It didn’t matter he had cum, didn’t matter his mess was on her hand, wrist and on her shirt from the way she positioned on her left side laying on him. Her own tired mind connecting what she wanted, that her words, her actions…. we’re rooting, seeding somewhere deep in his own reserved hell. He slowly opened his eyes, silent. His response to come was short. They would gaze at each other until he leaned in for the shortest kiss she had ever known and rolled over.

A part of her was relieved, satisfied she had eased his pain, maybe just a little? A part of her felt abandoned even though she had just done that. She hadn’t done anything sexual besides masturbate occasionally, making a make out session here and there but always retreated before anything went in a naughty direction. Maybe that feeling of neglect, abandonment and void was what he felt but buried it. She didn’t know what to say or if anything else needed to be said.

tumblr_n78985YWfi1tp50amo2_500.gif

She could have rolled over, like two married people with a disagreement. She could have kept nagging, kept digging for any other sort of emotional reaction but felt like she had done more than enough. He still kept her, in his own way put her as a priority, even though she had invaded his life.

Millie slowly laid down, she quietly let her hand smear his cum within her fingers, observing the thickness, the substance. While it was the first, her manic mind wondered if he was safe, if he had always been safe and wasn’t ill termally. Leave it for her upbringing too worry about someone’s else well being rather than just enjoy what happened.

Before she passed out in the thoughts of her own drowning mind, she had used that same hand to wrap around his massive form and curl her head into the middle of his back, giving what affection she had.

Brandon woke the next morning, finding Millie curled tightly against him. Recollections of the events of the evening flooded back. He had let her stroke him off. It was good. Then he'd kissed her. Her argument had been so compelling the night before, but in the stark light of morning he began to doubt that choice. Was it too late to go back though? Did he really have a right to fuck her up like this? To involve her in his crude libidinous desires?

He tried to get up, but her small frame laying in his arm was easily moved as he tried to rouse himself. Instead be resigned to lying relatively still, wondering when she was to awaken.

Millie would sleep soundlessly until early in the morning she would stir in Brandon’s arms. When she had fallen asleep his back was to her and she had decided to cuddle up to him. Now somehow, she was in his arms, back practically laying half on him. He must have tried to get up and they got back in this position and he let her sleep. Her light eyes opened, and she looked at him. She didn’t know how to respond or what his reaction would be as the images from last night flooded her mind.

“Morning….?” She softly got out, her own tone would display how confused she was on everything including him, as if expecting for him to have already been up, dressed and ignoring what had happened.

"Hey." He said in a quiet voice, feeling quite stupid saying that.

He began to sit up, changing out of his soiled pajamas. He felt both self conscious, and stupid for feeling as such considering what had already transpired between them overnight.

"About last night. I won't hold you to what you said last night. Maybe we should just forget all about it, act like we both happened to have the same strange dream and call it good." They could do that, right? Of course not, but it sounded better than admitting the truth.

Millie sat up with tousled bedhead as Brandon climbed off the bed, already doing what she figured he would, try to deny and avoid what happened. He started to undress oddly enough in sight in her room, unbuttoning his already uncuffed and untucked work shirt and pants. He mentioned them both just pretending it was some dream they both had as ridiculous as that sounded to the actual truth. She was groggy and used her hands to run her eyes and try to tame her hair but didn’t have much luck. Her eye’s shyly getting peaks at him until his words stung and started making her irritated and hopeless.

“No….” was all she mumbled, gulping but seeming frustrated.

“I remember what happened….almost all of it….even what I said. Brandon…” She paused, wanting him to face her.

“I’m not the girls you pay, I’m not fucking Scarlet….I am your family and I-I-I…..I love you, I probably can’t do half of what you need but please just let me help. Please…I know the consequences and considering the shit I’ve already been through….fucking you would be the least of that.” She boldly said that adjective, that world so fowl used but it meant so much more.

“If…..If….you want me.” She breathed, letting her head drop into her hands stressfully as she was sitting up cross legged on her bed.

He scowled at the thought.

For so long, his libido, and by extension, feeding it, had been walled off from the rest of his life. Scarlet had violated that in her own way, seeking him out without his express consent, but this was much different. Here a woman he knew and cared about was offering to slake his thirst, and he felt a mixture of revulsion and desire.

"Really Millie? And how many guys have you fucked? Here I was thinking you were so lucky to have made it out of the trailer park without getting knocked up by some low life piece of shit teenager, and now you're throwing yourself at your own brother? Step brother, but who gives a shit?"

His anger percolated like a tea kettle, it made no sense, but he turned, exposing himself to her, gripping his cock which was frustratingly halfway to hard already. "Is that what you really want? To get railed by your brother?"

“I’m a virgin….” She mumbled, as if maybe not quite understanding how herself, not realizing that was a miracle and a blessing. His words were harsh, his temper appalling, she reacted accordingly with her eyes stinging, she sucked in a silent breath and watched as he finally turned, exposing himself. Her eyes glistening eyes widened, only focusing on his erection for half a second before meeting his eyes as he snapped at her.

“If that’s what you need….” She said, refusing to look away from him even though her emotions were running high and she was overly sensitive.

She broke eye contact, closing her eyes, trying her hardest not to cry and pulled off her night shirt.

He didn't doubt for a moment that she was a virgin. He doubted her resolve to go through with her offer, until her night shirt came off. She exposed herself for him, terrified as she looked. He had dreamed of fucking her, let her stroke him off, now he was going to fuck her for real.

He walked towards her slowly, taking off his shirt as he went. He rested his hands on her shoulders.

"If this is what you want, I'll try to be gentle."

Millie small, youthful body was half exposed, now clad in just her lime green Lacey sports bra and her very short black shorts. Brandon had to help her remove her striped tank and put on a basic t-shirt the night before. The minute Brandon was able to look at her more exposed, his eyes turned soft as he approached removing his own t-shirt. Just the act of simply seeing him do that was hot in her mind. He was very built and in shape for his age, flawless…like some Greek statue. She was flawless in her own way buy her youth, she had subtle curves but nothing extravagant. She didn’t even think she was as sexually appealing as the red head he had chose to fuck recently. She was reasonably proportioned, in the breast and hips areas, Millie on the hand was just average and small.

uYz15dB.jpg

He rested his hands on her shoulders, his hands were warm, and she peered up at him, trying to avoid the fact, he was shirtless and exposed. His words were also now calmer. She nodded.

970070d46ab573794caaf5c72b65ed99.gif

“Yeah….” She breathed, “ I trust you.” She said bravely peeling off her sports bra with effort to finally reveal her small breast. She breathed out and looked back up at him.

“ Can you maybe cut back? Especially on the red head.” She said rolling her eyes, showing her distaste, jealously even for Scarlet.

“I’m also on hormones and birth control for other medical issues, so I’m safe……..you said your clean so you don’t need to wear a condom.” She said, for some reason, gloating on the fact, maybe this would be more special because he could feel her.

He smiled widely in spite of himself as her small breasts were exposed to him. They were somehow more perfect than he'd imagined hours earlier in his dream. He was about to reach out and cup them when she made the comment about cutting back.

"Uh, cut back? Like, less or not at all?" It was a strange request. Admittedly, she was a virgin and offering herself to him. It was probably natural for her to want him to be faithful. But still, her voice belied something else above and beyond the desire for him to be hers and hers alone.

"You're not... jealous of Scarlett... are you?" the notion of that sent his mind spinning. So many questions flooded his mind. Was she really jealous? How long had she felt this way? Was this really a spontaneous decision on her part, or had this been her intention for a long time? Had she been biding her time and looking for a chance to seduce him? He entertained this thought for a mere moment, before deciding she was too innocent, too lacking in guile for that to be true.

Still, she hesitated to answer. It may have been several long moments, it may have been a fraction of a second. His heart pounded in his chest, his perception of time skewed, completely unreliable. As if to calm her thoughts, he leaned in and planted a long soft kiss on her lips. As he kissed her, he finally allowed his hands to reach up and cup her small breasts, squeezing them softly.

"If you didn't want me to see her anymore, you only had to ask..." he finally answered. Part of him told himself that it was simply because she was his sister and he cared for her. It was denying the connection between them, not to mention the act they were about to perform. At the same time, his body was obviously responding to her presence, her willingness to open herself to him like this. His cock had quickly grown hard, though he tried not to press it luridly against her in their close embrace.

When she didn’t know how to exactly answer his question, her hesitance and anxiety must have been super contagious as he slowly brought his lips to her own. She openly let him kiss her, even furthering it by letting him make it deeper before he pulled away making her gulp, eyes half close, savoring his taste and the feeling of him cupping her soft exposed breast.

“I don’t want to control your life, just help you….but yeah, maybe just a little….” She said amazed at how easily words unfiltered were now vomiting out at just the intimacy of their closeness, without even intercourse. That she was jealous of Scarlett, but that it had little relevance because she wasn’t his only outlet, just his outlet to distract him from what he could actually have, not just a bite of the apple but whole apple.

Even if he had not tried to purposely press his swollen flesh against her own, she felt it and it didn’t bother her. Her hand discreetly but softly brushed against his erection and she looked up at him.

“Try to be gentle….” She breathed out in a laugh, half nervous, half with humor but her sweet youthful eyes had completely already committed to the act she was about to do. Brandon had been the only person to really give a damn about her presence, even from afar trying to make sure she could succeed as best as she could. Now she was a part of his life and neither of them would be able to turn back.

He suppressed a light groan as her fingertips grazed his stiff cock. He smiled tenderly at her request. "Sure, I'll take my time." He leaned in, giving her another tender kiss as his hands left her breasts and traveled slowly down her sides. They swept over the curve of her ass, reaching back up, catching the waistband of her shorts and pulling them and her panties down to around her thighs. His hands returned to the curve of her ass, her flesh now bare, and he squeezed and lifted.

He chuckled a little at her surprise as he held her bare skin against him and carried her to his bed, lowering her softly onto it. Her small frame and delicate features, along with the ease of moving her around like this only further enforced his feelings toward her. He couldn't just use her and walk away like he had so many times in the last several years. As he settled her weight onto the mattress and gripped her shorts again, pulling them off, his eyes met hers again.

There was a moment of doubt. They had already crossed some lines, but if he kept this up, it was a line there was definitely no going back from. Sure, he had already undressed her, already kissed her, already felt her up in ways no brother should rightly contemplate. Something about the act of actually having sex with her gave him pause, doubt. She already saw into him in ways he never let anyone in these days. Sharing intimacy with her would only let her in further, give her greater access to him. Somehow he knew that even with this doubt, there was no stopping this. His thirst needed slaked.

He broke their gaze, leaning in and suckling softly on one of her small nipples.

Back
Top Bottom