Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Request thread! Survival, Zombie Apocalypse, and more!

Nettybee

Planetoid
Hello! I am Nettybee or you can just call me Netty. I decided to make this thread to hold all my ideas and cravings, after I had made multiple request threads. Easier to have one thread to reference to rather than ten.

I've been told that I am a pretty friendly and open minded person. So, don't be afraid to ask for a specific plot or even be afraid to talk to me while we're role playing. I like getting to know my partners. Of course, if you don't want to chat, that is also fine by me.

I've been role playing since I was fifteen. So, about twelve years now, if I did my math right. lol I feel that I'm decent at it. I can average anywhere from one paragraph to five or more if the mood strikes me and if my partner's post was also enough for me to go on. I prefer literate partners and hate oneliners.

My available times will vary sometimes and I may not be able to get many posts done in a day. Also, I prefer PMs and email. I really don't like threads. Also, here is my f-list!

Ideas/Plots/Wants:

- I am looking for some sort of kidnapping role play. I'd prefer for the kidnapper to be male and I'd prefer for my character to be a younger female. I'd also enjoy some non-con, if possible. I don't have a specific plot, but I do have an idea or two in mind. I'm pretty open minded, so throw your ideas at me!

- Erotic Massage role play. This can be thrown into anything, really, or a scene of its own.

- Would anyone be interested in training a pair of younger(adhering to BM's rules) virgin twins in the art of all things sex?

Welp, that is all I have for now. I look forward to getting some stories together! With my ideas or your own!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom