Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

I got into the Sims 3 recently for the computer, so I've been binge playing that on my days off. I tend to bounce between favorite titles like Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess; Runefactory 4; and Pokemon. Mario Odyssey was fun, I'm hoping to get Splatoon 2 for the Switch soon after I've finally found someone to play it with. Does anybody know of any RPGs that don't focus too heavily on blood and other dark elements? I've never played The Witcher games specifically for this reason. Watching let's plays on YouTube for those was more than enough for me.

Adding Sword Art Online: Integral Force to my mobile gaming list.

Holy. I played the last SAO mobile game, and I got pretty tired of playing the same basic models with different character skins and skills. This one, though... You’re actually playing Sword Art Online. Floor to floor, fighting and leveling as one of the players trapped in the game. It’s a full-on MMO!

World of tanks on Xbox,

I have 260k free Xp and I’m wondering what tank to research, there’s two tanks I want but right now I can only choose one or the other -.- tier 10 jadpanzer e100 ( finishing a line) or get halfway up a line (tier 8) for the Swedish tank destroyers.

wiki234 said:
World of tanks on Xbox,

I have 260k free Xp and I’m wondering what tank to research, there’s two tanks I want but right now I can only choose one or the other -.- tier 10 jadpanzer e100 ( finishing a line) or get halfway up a line (tier 8) for the Swedish tank destroyers.

There's a Swedish tank line now?! Oh wow its been years since I played. I think tier 9 and 10 is just way too costly. You need to invest a lot in gold rounds or just be super knowledgeable about every tanks weakness. Go for the tier 8 and hopefully you get put in games with tier 6s and 7s.

for the jadpanzer you don’t have to, it has 299 mm for standard so you don’t need gold or anything. The Swedish thankfully are even better with the tier 9 and 10 the Swedish are like the ultimate sniper tank, especially for the tier 8 I think at the most has like 20-40 mm of thin angled armor, and I think the other two at the most 130-140 for angles armor I would say it’s a Swedish borsig accept its more dpm than alpha damage based and the UDES 08 ( tier 8 Swedish td) has like the MOST INSANE Camo rating in the game and it only gets more stupidly insane with the next two tiers. -.- but also the epic fact that the jadpanzer would be my 6th tier 10 I own

What I have right now for tier 10 is

Is4, e100, waffentrager e100, both the US heavies, and I just realized I would have all 3 E series tanks from the Germans ^^

I just recently finished playing Persona 3, the Portable version that is, with two runs. Pretty good fun. I suppose this marks the beginning of my dive into the rest of the series.

I'm also trying to power through Life Is Strange: Before the Storm, which isn't nearly as engaging as the first in my opinion, but considering how short it is, I may as well see through it to the end.

Candidate said:
Stellaris.

It's usually that or Crusader Kings II.

Have you tried the newest DLC for Crusader Kings II? Some of the new achievements look...very complex.

RedRose said:
Trying to get Caesar IV to work...

What's wrong with it? I always preferred Caesar III (a lot more harder and therefore more immersive in my mind). Try Rome: Grand Ages. It's the latest city builder set in the Roman era.

BennyQ said:
Candidate said:
Stellaris.

It's usually that or Crusader Kings II.

Have you tried the newest DLC for Crusader Kings II? Some of the new achievements look...very complex.

RedRose said:
Trying to get Caesar IV to work...

What's wrong with it? I always preferred Caesar III (a lot more harder and therefore more immersive in my mind). Try Rome: Grand Ages. It's the latest city builder set in the Roman era.

I much prefer Caesar III! But for some reason, it has been years since I could get that one to work on any of my computers... I don't know why... So I played IV instead, and now it's happening again. I spent so many nights hours on those games...
I also happen to like one of the crusaders games, I should look up the title. I definitely had more time for all of those before RP.

RedRose said:
I much prefer Caesar III! But for some reason, it has been years since I could get that one to work on any of my computers... I don't know why... So I played IV instead, and now it's happening again. I spent so many nights hours on those games...
I also happen to like one of the crusaders games, I should look up the title. I definitely had more time for all of those before RP.

Caesar III and IV, they are like a decade old now! Your system is probably too advanced for it lol. Just google a fix! But I know the grind. I just want my city to look nice, fill the map, and have perfect coverage on everything while keeping barbarians away!

There's quite a few people who play Crusader Kings. Maybe one day we can get a big Blue Moon group going and battle, intrigue, and plot for domination over the ancient world! Or that's just a pipe dream, who knows.

Final Fantasy IV. I think I’m getting close to the final boss, but I can’t defeat the combined power of the elemental archfiends.

BennyQ said:
RedRose said:

Caesar III and IV, they are like a decade old now! Your system is probably too advanced for it lol. Just google a fix! But I know the grind. I just want my city to look nice, fill the map, and have perfect coverage on everything while keeping barbarians away!

There's quite a few people who play Crusader Kings. Maybe one day we can get a big Blue Moon group going and battle, intrigue, and plot for domination over the ancient world! Or that's just a pipe dream, who knows.

That must be it!!
I have so many games I can't play anymore. There was one with an amusement park, a hospital, a zoo, a Dune thing... lol.

I'm doing Crusaders Kings 2 (and wanting to do something D&D 3.5 or D20 Modern/Past based off it) and Conan Exiles at the moment.

What do I like about the first? Largely, going the knowledge is power route, joining up with the Hermetic Society and establishing a dynasty known for their wisdom and learning.... and writing books.

Conan Exiles.... it's a whole lotta fun and so many things to do, enemies to enslave and slay :p Also, looking forward to seeing if they progress on the sorcery system, as they already have so many possible elements that it's just making me eager to see what the next update is going to be :D

Starting up Tales of Berseria.

I really ought to get further into the Tales series.

Finally got the last few DLC characters for Smash Bros on my 3DS. Currently trying to add Cloud to my rotation of characters I like. I’m a total Link main, though.

Tomb Raider (2013). Steam had a Tomb Raider games sale recently which made me impulsively buy three to slave off to. My little Lara Croft heart palpitated violently.

Passing time by playing the ever wacky Tomodachi Life... honestly even when I think I've seen it all, this game still manages to surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom