Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue Conversation and thread typing

Assassini

Super-Earth
Just a minor thing I've noticed when typing in the boxes for conversations/threads/etc. Not sure if it's a deliberate addition or not, but thought I might bring it up. Basically, when you delete the first letter at the beginning of a new paragraph, the box will automatically delete the paragraph as well (not sure if I'm describing that as well as I could). So it will automatically jump up to the previous line.

Either if it is deliberate or isn't I have to say that I think it's a pretty irritating addition and would advocate for it's removal.

Otherwise, again, I approve of the new layout! Good job all!

I'm not able to reproduce this on Firefox or Chrome, I'm not sure what you are talking about. : /

This is Chrome I've been using.

To try and clarify the issue. If I have the following:

And then the thing happened.

s

And I delete the "s" then it automatically turns into this:

And then the thing happened.

Deletes back a paragraph as well as the letter. This happens in every text box on the site.

Could it potentially be a cookie/cache issue? I tend to use Incognito mode on Chrome. Beyond that I'm just using standard Chrome browser.

Worth saying.

This replicates on Chrome on my android phone as well as Windows laptop. Hence why I assumed it's not an isolated incident.

Apparently this is fixed in the Froala dev branch, but not released yet. So may be a bit before the fix filters down

"Annoying one of my users no end"

Lol!

Damn straight Vek. I'll be fucking furious until this is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom