Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Escape From Rhode Island OOC Chatter

Sorry for my disappearance. I just moved over the weekend so I haven't had really anytime to post. Hopefully I can get something out soon.

It's up to you. I have a few more characters that can be brought into the mix that I could drop into Bristol County if you want as well.

Hello I was wondering if I could set up an ambush sequence in the Kent county travel thread? I wouldn't injure any other characters, although the ambush will be quite violent, I would leave injuries up to posters to decide for themselves.

Why are you all trying to escape Rhode Island? I live in Rhode Island. It is an okay place.

I live in RI too. Can't complain lol I just liked the idea of Rhode Island being the state turned into a prison next haha. I had a few ideas for possible connections to the NY prison down the line if it makes it that far. Pretty much a massive break out, gang leaders, heads of families, etc. come together to wage war on the government.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to check and see who's still interested in the game. I want to try and recruit more people in the near future to expand the story a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom