Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brotherhood of Steel Squadron RP [Fallout ]

I'm not dead. Just had some stuff to take care of, personal life coming first and what not. That's no excuse, I know, but after work tomorrow I will sit down for a few hours and colate everything I can into the RP pages. I know interest has died, and that's totally my fault, I accept the blame. But if anyone is willing to give this thing a shot, IU can have something up within 2 weeks, provided I put a few hours in every night.

Things in reality got in the way. But as stated previously, I am making progress in getting things up soon. I'm adding things where and when I can, as soon as I get home.

Have the character sheet ready so we can do some pseudo knightly non- sense and power armored boy scout action.

Still building. I'll be able to get a lot more work done this weekend. During this week and next, I will (and am) busy with school, but that'll be done with next Friday. The weekends, however, will allow me to get a lot of work done.

Hey how about you add M82 Barrett, AS-50, MSG-90 for the sniper rifles category?

Also I would like to request for SCAR-L, Beretta ARX-160, FAMAS and SC-2010 assault rifles.

Handgun requests would be Colt Python, Glock 18 machine pistol

Shotguns - SPAS 12, FN Police Tactical

SMGs - Bizon, HK MP-7, Vector TDI

little_iveta said:
Hey how about you add M82 Barrett, AS-50, MSG-90 for the sniper rifles category?

Also I would like to request for SCAR-L, Beretta ARX-160, FAMAS and SC-2010 assault rifles.

Handgun requests would be Colt Python, Glock 18 machine pistol

Shotguns - SPAS 12, FN Police Tactical

SMGs - Bizon, HK MP-7, Vector TDI

PM me with stats (in the format we're using) about them and what you think a appropriate Access Level should be, and I will add them in.

I would also like to join this RP. Please fill me in what specifics I would need to know.

Back
Top Bottom