Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

STAR TREK (Any interest?)

Prosak, I may be interested. Send me a PM (and clean out your inbox already) if there's anything I gots to know. Also, gotta talk to you about some.... Skyrim/ DA related stuff.

I'd be interested in playing. Seen every series and all the movies (including the newest ones). I've got a Communications Officer for you if that position is still open and this is still going on. Hope to here from you soon. I've been wanting to do a good Star Trek rp for a while.

In case this is still a thing, I'd be very happy to take on the role of First Officer (read somewhere this position was reopened?), otherwise I'd like to sit at the helm ^_^ I'd also be cool being Chief Engineer, although I see the person above me beat me to it :p

I'm an incorrigible Trekkie, I've seen all series (yes, even TOS, TAS and Enterprise) and movies. Hell, if I was somehow transported through time I could probably operate, fix and run most Starfleet vessels ^_^

Also: did you guys reach any decision yet as to which period this roleplay will be running? I saw the schematics of the NX class on one of the threads here, and although that's fun, I'd rather fly on something with shields and replicators :p

On a sidenote: Enterprise didn't have a Klingon doctor, in fact there was no Klingon anywhere in Starfleet. The NX-01 had a Denobulan doctor called Phlox ^_^

Ok, yay :)

/nerd modus O:)

Back
Top Bottom