Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A.W.O.L OOC Chatter

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
2ujjsk8.png
OOC Chatter
Out of character discussion goes here.​

Hey, all! My character is Clarissa "High Class" Ho, manager to the stars. If you're a wrestler who wants someone that will do anything to make sure you get the big matches and paydays, she's your woman.

My character is Dahlia Holstem, a lady with a lot of spunk and a blunt way of dealing with people. She's one of the main announcers for the fights and a coffee lover, who frequents the Daily Grind as much as the arena. She's a mother hen type figure .

My character is Jordan King. He pretty short compare to most fighters but he is very cunning inside those ropes and know how to work a mic and a crowd. Outside he is a nice respectable man but inside he is agressive and plays the bad guy role well.

By the way everyone you can make multiple characters if you want just make sure you can handle them all :) as you see I have about 4 or 5 already and there might be another coming if you want to make other characters feel free just send me the profiles for approval :)

Hey everyone my characters still getting approved but is extreme and he is from compton his name is jay"punishment"pollick

Back
Top Bottom