Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

With the Vikings. (Needing a Female character)

Status
Not open for further replies.

falzar

Planetoid
I have two scenarios I would like to try.
1. Only 17, he is taken as a slave by a distant Viking clan. When he arrives at the village, he is thrown into a hut with a beautiful woman, also a captive but from a different location than he. A plus for me is if the girl is large sized. Together, the must plot an escape, free themselves, and escape overland with angry warriors in hot pursuit.

2. He is a successful Carl (clan chief,) who has justed raided an enemy village to recover members of his tribe taken in a slaving raid.
While there he discovers an unusual captive woman whom he frees and offers a place in his household.
This could be handled many ways. She could be his personal attendant, a hunter for his family... it would depend on the next item.
She is not human, at least not fully. I'd like to hear your options of interest. Anything from a Neko, to a shapechanger of some form, to an anthro animal girl, to a mystical creature who is part woman, like a centaur, small sphinx, other taur, or mammalian dragon woman. Just please stick to a mammal human mix.

Thank you for shopping at FalMart.

Please proceed to the checkout, where you can Reply or PM your selection(s)

;)
Fal.

Vampire07 (Who is really nice!) and I didn't really match well on what we were looking for in the second RP, so I am still seeking a not quite human lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom