Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An animals detention

puppyslave

Pulsar
Henry sighed as he watched the final bell ring, excited to leave until he remember he had gotten stuck with detention duty that day. The Male anteater watched his students leave, a little upset as he waited for the only detention student to get in.

Andrea walked into the detention hall, her head lowered lightly. She sighed lightly as she wondered how she got ended up in trouble in the first place.

(hot pic)He blinked seeing the hot cow walk in and smiled a little"Hello Andrea"He said. He was on a first name basis with most of his students. he pulled out his box of chocolate cover raisins, long tongue flowing out and pulling a few into his mouth

Andrea walked over to one of the empty desks and took a seat, her already short skirt coming up to her thighs now. "Hi, Professor Henry." Her voice indicated that she was feeling a bit down. Her eyes widened a bit as she watched him eat. He was the only anteater she had ever met, and the tongue thing still freaked her out a little.

He chuckled at her reaction and smiled at her"How are you? What did you do to get in trouble?"he asked, enjoying the sight of her milky thighs as he ate more. The black colored anteater enjoying messing with his students... in more was then one.

She sighed softly. "Disrupting class" She said, making air quotations with her fingers as she repeated what her homeroom teacher had said. "I didn't even do anything...stupid bear.." She muttered under her breath, her lips scrunching up at the left corner of her mouth as she pouted lightly and rested her head in her hands.

He smiled and chuckled at that"That kinda sucks. You want to play a game or something to pass the time?"he asked as he looked at her"Detention gets really boring when you have to be alone"

She looked up at him curiously, wondering what he hand in mind. "What kind of game?" She asked before she sat back in her seat, fiddling with the bottom of edges of her pink camisole.

He shrugged and looked around pulling out a deck of cards"Poker?"He asked and grinned"or strip poker?"He asked jokingly, figuring she'd never agree

"I've never played before.." She said, her right ear flicking a bit as his little joke. She decided mess with him a little. "I guess we could if you'd teach me."

He grinned at the and took the cards to the desk she was at, pulling up a chair"Sure I'll try to teach you. Basically, you bet an article of clothing. you lose the hand, you take it off. First nude, loses"

She scoffed a bit as he started to explained the obvious rules, shaking her head to him some. "Well I knew that part, I meant teaching me to play poker."

He smiled"Pretty much I deal us both a hand. Whose ever is better, wins"He said simply"I'll bet y shoes first"He said shuffling

Andrea really didn't know much about card games, and she had a feeling she wasn't going to do very well. The only question now was, 'What to bet first?' She had normal cow hooves instead of feet so of course she didn't wear shoes. So, it was between to her regular clothing or her underwear. She gulped lightly as she made her decision "I guess I'll bet my top..." She said softly, since she wasn't afraid to show her bra if lost.

Henry nodded and then dealt out a hand and smiled as he looked at the pair of aces. He set three cards down, picking three up out off the deck"Now you choose cards you don't want and draw the same amount"He said and he had gotten another ace.

She nodded lightly, putting down two then pulling out two more from the deck. She looked at her hand for a minute, looking a little confused before she looked back up at him. "What does it mean when you have a king, a queen, an ace, and a jack?"

He chuckled"Nothing unless you have a ten"he said and shifted"Then you'd have a straight"he said"I have three of a kind. you have that straight?"

She blushed and shook her head slightly, showing him her hand. "Just a nine..."

He chuckled at that"That means you lose your shirt"He said and started shuffling the cards for the next deal, waiting

Andrea blushed all the more as she nodded to him. "A deals a deal I guess..." She gulped slightly as she for the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head and off her body. She then laid it on the desk, wrapping her arms around her breasts as she was down to her bra, skirt, and panties.

He licked his lips a little and smiled"I'm betting my shoes again"He said and dealt out another hand for the both, waiting for her bed to look at his cards

"I'll bet my skirt this time..." She said wearily as she waited for him to deal her another hand.

he smiled at that and dealt out the hands. He nodded as he saw his hand, simply having a pair. He traded three cards and still had the pair only

Andrea looked at her hand, not too sure if it was a good one or not. Either way, she put down two cards and pulled two more from the deck. She then waited to see what he hand before she asked about her hand.

Back
Top Bottom