Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Crazy Kitsune Days (I need 2 or 3 female recruits)

Dante12590

Super-Earth
Okay here's the story... Nikolai is a young college student who finds himself in a strange situation one day. When he was a child he saved a small fox from being trampled to death and so in return the fox promised to grant him one wish being a young innocent child Nikolai wished to marry a beautiful girl and live together forever. Now many years down the road the fox king grants Nikolai his wish by sending 3 of his daughters down to earth to live with Nikolai until he decides to marry one of them. Of course it's never simple with foxes so Nikolai must deal with their playful nature and their extreme libidos until he finally decides whom he will marry. I will post my character sheet once I see some interest start to develop for the story but the roleplay can start if we have just one girl to start off with we can add the others later on. Please post or pm me I'd love tobstart right away!

FYI: My kinks include: S&M, half breed girls(like fox ears and tails), teasing, submissive females, dominant females occasionally, and uniforms.

Crap you're right... Sorry about that. I guess I should try if you could help me out that would be appreciated as well. I just joined the site about 15 minutes ago so everything is still a bit new.

Okay well who's a mod around here? I want to get some recruits ASAP so I can get this thing started.

Talk to someone with a green name and ask for help. Just warning you may not get results, and you may. *shrugs* I just passed by to give a helping hand. The Rp's not my kinda thing. The girls are too openly sexual for my taste. *chuckles* Not my character type.

Alright well welcome back. Would you like to post a character profile and maybe help get this roleplay on the road?

Sure but you might have to post it here as well considering all of us will be pisting on this thread since it's a four person roleplay. It's up to you I just hope this idea takes off and we can get this story moving.

I do see your point their,but I'm not sure if I'll like this group rp or not. Plus I g2g soon as well,I repiled to our rp and I type up my profile about Tanja in the pm ok.

Alright sounds good I'll talk to you soon. Maybe I might turn into a one on one but we'll see.

Moving as per your request. : )
This will now be located in the "other requests and coordination" board.

Thank you for moving this thread. Well I have a feeling we may be starting soon so if you'd like to join please tell me or post a characer sheet right here in the thread

Sorry for the tardy response here you go...

Name:
Appearance: (you can insert an image here)
Personality:
Kinks:
Short bio/history:

Back
Top Bottom