Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The world of RP in the mind of The Jester [1X1, Het, Yuri,+]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesteranime

Planetoid
EDIT -- 1/20/2009: NEW REALLY BAD CRAVING, SEE END OF POST!

Well, welcome to why we all joined. Role-playing. I'll get right to it and start with first my RP style then my kinks and plots/roles.

Role-playing Style

Well, first off for those that haven't read my introduction thread (shame on you ;-) ) I am a guy. On second thought that might be apparent by me posting in the "Requests by males" section... :oops: Anyway, while my real life genitals may dangle, I can and often will play as either gender.

Next, I usually write to Semi-Lit or Lit standards. My mood varies though so I will do my best to match my partner. I'm not really picky as long as I'm not pulling all the weight.

I am a bisexual switch. I'm not really picky about this either, some days I'll be dom, some sub.

My kinks

The kinks marked in Red are ones that have restrictions attached. Ones marked in Orange are ones that I am craving at the moment (will update depending on mood).

Bondage, light pain, blood play, incest, pregnancy, Light torture, Non-con, Watersports

* Blood play only in a Vampire setting.
* Watersports only if no one is being peed on and no piss is being drunk

I will not do under any circumstances any sort of scat play.

I don't care about the actual gender of my partner as long as he/she plays their character's role well.

Plots/Roles

I am willing to deviate from this list of roles at any time (ie. If you have a better suggestion than what is on here I'm happy to hear it) But these are the ones I have in mind right now. Orange is what I am craving right now, bold is the role I would prefer playing. Both are subject to change at a moments notice.

• Teacher/Student
  • Parent (Father preferred)/Teenage Child
  • Teenage siblings
  • Older sibling/teenage sibling
  • Demon/Human (I would prefer playing a female with this one)
  • Succubus/Human
  • Rapist/victim
  • Stalker/victim
  • Vampire/human
  • Myself/cannon character from a fandom (I'd have to hear your idea first)
  • Werewolf/human[/list:u]

Again, this isn't definitive.

You can PM me here or e-mail me at the e-mail on my profile.

Thank you and I hope to talk and play with you soon.

EDIT: I'm now DESPERATELY craving a guy to RP with while I play a girl. I just can't get enough of it for some strange reason. I will do any of the scenarios up above and I'm always open to suggestions. If interested please PM me.

Demons_hearts1234 said:
Hello I wouldn't mind Older sibling/teenage sibling I do enjoy some Incest ~.^
PM sent, thread posted, and in progress ;-)

otherwise this is your standard bump

Heya. Just wanted to give you a little helpful BUMP. We've just started, but so far, so good. I want to see you get other things you're craving on your list as well.

You guys don't know what the hell you're missing here by passing up this roleplayer.

Give him a shot, hmm? :)

(Just trying to help you out. If you wish me to butt out of your request, I'll do so. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom