Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prétear Rp Wanted!!

Niki-Gale

Supernova
Hey everyone. I was wondering if there were any people out there who have seen the anime show Prétear and who would like to rp with me. The plot idea i had was this:

-plot-
Its been a year since Himeno became the Prétear and had started dating the Leafe Knight of Wind, Hayate. Sasame, the knight of sound is with Mawata now since Takako left to be else were after hooking Mawata and Sasame up. Mayune has given up trying to force the last two knights that are free , Kei and Goh, into being her boyfriend. Natsue, Himeno's mother has taken Mannen, Hajime, and Shin as her adopted sons. And although Himeno can still preat something has happened that was not thought possible. A Second Prétear!

This is where my own char Hita Amakaru comes in. Hita is 17, same age as Himeno and was found by Kei, the knight of light. Kei brings her to the next group meeting and tells everyone about what happened and Hita blushes at how calm everyone is. Hayate on the other hand is his normal self and asks her why the hell she should be welcomed as the new Prétear when Himeno can still preat. Hita smaks him and says "Because i can help you guys fight those things if i am" and she points to a demon larva that Himeno who has preated with Sasame to become the Wind Prétear has just killed.

What i am looking for is people to take up the roles of the Chars.

Chars needed:
Hayate
Himeno
Sasame
Mawata
Goh
Mayune
Kei
Mannen
Hajime
Shin

Keep these pairings in mind if your interested: