Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need help making a High School Fanstasy RP

Will you be willing to join this RP?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Ok I need help building a RP. This RP is going to be open to multiple people. The Idea of the rp is you are going to be going to this boarding school and Roleplaying a high school student or teacher. But my rp has a twist, you can be a fantasy creature other then human. So Imagine your high school years if there were Vampires and Nekos. The ZRP isn't just about sex ther will also be the social experice of high school stuff.

What I need help with is building character sheets, making the school and making racial descriptions. If you wish to help me PM me or post here to help

What about a dragon for a teacher? I have one for you if you want him.

Crackle stand 5'5 with a stocky build that makes his strong and good with physical labor. He has dirty blond hair that is the shade of aged wheat and his eyes are a dark black brown color that are deeper then any cave. He carries a bow made from his ancestor dragon changeling bones with elvenwood infused around the bones to make the actual bow. He lives in a mountain side cave with a natural fireplace shaped into the cave wall and is settling down and looking for a mate. He is a gentle and passionate lover and protective husband and father. He was a dedicated family man. He had in his eyes a flaw, his cock was not that like a humans, when the foreskin pulled back hard, smooth green scales were revealed and they fanned back and forth, also his cock thought for itself. When he took his dragon form he was majestic green forest dragon that protected his lands as fiercely as he protected his family. Also he didn’t have the same attributes as a normal dragon. Crackle could not breathe fire but he could control the forests around him as weapons and armor.

I'll help you out~ owo

Just list a couple races, and I'll come up with some descriptions for them. -nod nod-

OK here is a list of races that I want in this rp. I will handle making the Neko but the others are neeing to be made.
Human
Neko ~ being made
Vampire
Elf
Fairy

If you think of something that is not here go ahead and make it.

So, what sort of description? Physical(Powers here too I guess?), history and mannerisms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom