Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Double Feature at the Drive in(closed to Niki-Gale & Jemnai)

Jemnai

Supernova
David arrived at the apt he shared with his younger sister. David was pissed that Sarah had canceled there date at the drive in at the last minute. David was 30 years old and due to the econ he had his younger sister move in with him since he had to take lower paying job but not enough to pay the bills. He was 6ft 200lbs with lil pudge since he wasnt bad looking.

ooc sorry about that i went to see wolverine)

ic:

"Fucking Sarah at the last minute called to cancel out drive in date tonight"David said to his younger sister as he heads into the fridge to get a beer to drink. "She said she got called in to work for an inventory yeah right inventory her new bosses cock fucking bitch"he said as he open the beer and takes a swig of it.

"Well suck down this beer and hit the bed"David said as he goes and heads into the living room and plops on the sofa infront of the tv. Sarah had screwed his plans as everyone knows that the Drive In was place for sex and not a movies.

David thaught about what she said about them going out it been a while since they hanged out"Okay why dont you go get ready"He said to Niki.

Niki jumped up happy "Ok bro wait here" she ran to her room and changed, when she came out she was in a spageti strap mini dress that she had bought for if she ever got to go out. She smiled at David "I'm ready lets go"

"Wow that was fast sis I thaught you would have gotten showered and primoted"David said as he was eyeing his sister over as he noticed how hot she looked"Well since I bene drinking you drive"he said as he tossed her the keys to his Escape.

David got into the passenger side of the Escape as Niki drove them to the drive in. David couldnt help but get a good look at her legs she definitly had their mother's legs.

"Nice why did you park here in the seculed part of the Drive in"he said to her as he noticed where they were parked it would have been where he would have taken Sarah for some Drive In fun."You want some refreshments?"he asked

"Hey I going to get a soda so dont go anywheres"he said as he had to get out of the SUV to get something to drink as he was getting horny as he did admire his sister.

David heads to the concession stand to get a large Coke no ice. About 15 minutes later david comes back with the large soda and pop corn."Sorry about that there was line"he said as he got into the suv.

"What do you mean Niki"he said to her wondering what her game was"Well I think your cute and any guy would kill to be with you"he said to her as he knew she hadnt had alot of relationships.

Niki looked at him "But how do you REALLY feel about me" she couldnt hold it in anymore and burst out "Cause i love you David" she covered her mouth and turned away crying cause she knew it was not right to love your own brother like that.

"Niki Niki its okay. Its normal fora sister to like her brother"he said as he put his hand onto her thigh to comfort her as he knew she always loved him like that.

"UM as long as you understand that it has to be just between us"he said to her as he looked into those baby blues"Because alot of folks wouldnt understand"he added.

"Well lets get in the back seat and do this Drive in date properly"he said as he leans in and kisses her as his hand slides up her thigh as he could feel the heat of antispation radiate from her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom