Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Break me in half... >>temporarily closed<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmaregoddess

Super-Earth
Helloooo boys and girls.

As the title of the thread insinuates I'm in the mood for a rough roleplay. Also let it be known that I do not roleplay via IMs. Non negotiable. Also, I am very into smut, I love it, I love lots of it. I only do story based RPs if the story really strikes my fancy. So feel free to throw a story based idea my way, just know that 9/10 times I will say no, so don't get offended if I do. I play excellent female and male characters, and I am particularly fond of Futa characters. I am new here but I'm an experienced roleplayer. I only have three rules.

1: Please be literate. Nothing kills my interest in a roleplay like bad writing.
2: Please be detailed. I enjoy details and it makes it easier to write bigger posts.
3: No gore, scat, or torture. I don't mind a little masochism, but leave it at that.

Anyhoo, here's a wish list of things I'm in the mood for.

Demon Goddess: My character is a demon goddess who enjoys taking trips to earth and seducing mortal women, then bringing them to her Hell and thoroughly satisfying her desires through the use of beasts, tentacles, demon servants, etc...

Alien Mercenary: My character is an interstellar mercenary. I would like to play a prison RP where she is captured and mercilessly ravished by her captors. Also, I've been craving a RP where she has to infiltrate a space station overrun by mutations and experiments with extremely high sex drives. The rest is pretty obvious.

World of Warcraft: I can go for just about anything in this category. Tauren, Orcs, Trolls, Night elves, the works. Any...thing. I particularly like dragons...

Pokemon: I'd really like to play a female trainer with a very....very close relationship with her pokemon.

Anthro scenes: I adore anthro, and like WOW, I am up for just about anything in this category.

My kinks:
Excessive cum
Facials
Internal Cumshots
Tittyfucking
Light Inflation
Tentacles
Slime
Non consensual
Non-human pairings
Gangbangs
Yuri
Futa
Light bondage
Incest(Case by case basis. Sometimes I like, sometimes I don't)
Huge Cocks

RE: Break me in half...

Nightmaregoddess said:
Helloooo boys and girls.

As the title of the thread insinuates I'm in the mood for a rough roleplay. I play excellent female and male characters, and I am particularly fond of Futa characters. I am new here but I'm an experienced roleplayer. I only have three rules.

1: Please be literate. Nothing kills my interest in a roleplay like bad writing.
2: Please be detailed. I enjoy details and it makes it easier to write bigger posts.
3: No gore, scat, or torture. I don't mind a little masochism, but leave it at that.

Anyhoo, here's a wish list of things I'm in the mood for.

Demon Goddess: My character is a demon goddess who enjoys taking trips to earth and seducing mortal women, then bringing them to her Hell and thoroughly satisfying her desires through the use of beasts, tentacles, demon servants, etc...

Alien Mercenary: My character is an interstellar mercenary. I would like to play a prison RP where she is captured and mercilessly ravished by her captors. Also, I've been craving a RP where she has to infiltrate a space station overrun by mutations and experiments with extremely high sex drives. The rest is pretty obvious.

World of Warcraft: I can go for just about anything in this category. Tauren, Orcs, Trolls, Night elves, the works. Any...thing. I particularly like dragons...

Pokemon: I'd really like to play a female trainer with a very....very close relationship with her pokemon.

Anthro scenes: I adore anthro, and like WOW, I am up for just about anything in this category.

I like pokemons!

A WoW rp wouldnt hurt i wouldnt mind taking a tauren female that would be interesting if you like the idea pm me and we can work out the details.

Hey. Just joined myself. (Found the site wondering if there was a replacement for an older one.) I'd be up for any of the plots you put up. Gimme a PM so we can work stuff out. I'm primarily up for the first one, or a pokemon/anthro RP. Maybe werewolves or something.

Thanks for even reading this!

My god, we need to RP. I could definitely do World of Warcraft or Pokemon RP's if you are interested.

I could go for the pokemon or Anthro scenes.

Maybe even the Demon godess, but I was wondering if you'd be able to make her seduce men if i did that one.

Nightmaregoddess said:
Alien Mercenary: My character is an interstellar mercenary. I would like to play a prison RP where she is captured and mercilessly ravished by her captors.

It's a shame you're closed because I came up with a similar idea based on the Metroid games a few days ago.:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom