Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ladies of the Stars. (Kolath x Futa)

Kolath

Pulsar
Sarafine stood at the bar drinking a rough synthetic attempt at scotch, the only advantage to drinking it over the real thing was it didnâ??t dual your senses making it perfect for her profession, bounty hunter. Though she seemed completely relaxed and unnoticing of anything she was really as tight as a spring. She wore a white tank-top with a denim jacket and denim short skirt coming down to her mid thigh. It was what was below that which made her stand out a bit. Strapped low on her thigh was a heavy blaster pistol. The belt hung loosely around her waist and passed down over her skirt keeping it back and out of the way for quick draws, and anyone that knew about gunslingers could tell that she could handle the gun.

However the stupid Daktarin that was now coming up behind her was obviously not one of those. His hand brushed into her redish-brown hair sniffing it gently. â??Well hello there beautiful.â? His thick accented terran, she rolled her eyes but he was the target she was after so she put on her act. Turning her head she smiled her dark green eyes flashing in excitement, she had learned well how to mask her true feelings. â??Hi thereâ?¦can I help you with something?â? She knew what he wanted his MO was to seduce human woman take them and then leave them dead in some cargo hold. It wasnâ??t hard for a Daktarin to seduce a human woman considering they could produce a large amount of arousal pheromones. It also helped that the average Daktarin was naturally handsome by human standards.

She felt his pheromones hit her senses and she was quickly become aroused, she willed part of herself to stay down biting her lip hard. She just hoped her partner was set up in the cargo hold they had agreed on and ready when she brought him back.

Suddenly a tanned skin woman wearing a black top and blue jean short shorts that let out some of her butt cheek hang out came into the bar. It was Flare Star Saeafine's part who hadden listen to plans at all nor did she cared. She can the room with her green eyes seeing her partner with some Daktarin loser. She grin walking to the two taking someone's beer and drank it straight down with no trouble. She thrown away her beer bottle and pulled out her Jericho 941. She then lay on the Daktarin's back with her gun right on his chest. "What do you doing with my bitch Bitch?" she asked the Daktarin as if she wasn't effected by the creature's pheromones at all.

She was know to fire first then ask question later a real wild girl. Most people try to stay away from her for two reason. One she could shoot a flea off a tick's back and the other reason she could be as horny as a rabbit. Her long dirty blonde hair that is kept in a pony that came down to her shoulder blade move a little from the wind that came in the bar. She was waiting for the creature to speak.

Sarafine sighed brushing her hand over her face, why could she never listen. Not once had Flare ever stuck to the plan and so far it had worked for her but what ifâ?¦of forget it. Sara struck up with her knee sending it right into the Daktarinâ??s groin and swinging him around to slam his head into the bar. The male was out cold in a moment and she turned to glare at her partner, â??What are you doing here? Your meant to be in the cargo hold waiting for us.â? She sighed turning and downing her own drink.

Flare watch Sarafine throw the Daktarin rigth into the bar like a rag doll. "You could have some of the action for me Sara." she said to lazy to call her by her full name. Flare grinned at Sarafine as she gotten behind her and her hands gone up her tank top Flare hands could help but to play with Sarafine's breasts. "I wanted to get in the action and seeing as you took that away I'm going to have my fun with my bitch." she said ripping off Sarafine's tank top.

Gasping as her partner not only in the bounty hunter profession but also in bed, start to feel her up. Groaning lightly she arched her back pressing her generous breasts into her lovers hands. â??Flare you areâ?¦â? she gasped in horror as her tank top was ripped off fortunately she had been wearing a strapless bra under it. â??Flare!!! What the hell are you doing.â? She grabbed the front of Flareâ??s shirt kissing her deeply. â??not here others can see us.â?

Flare return Sarafine's kiss not letting down on her breast. She then pulled away looking at her with her lustful evil grin. "What wrong scare that people will think of you as a whore?" she said turning her to face the people in the bar. "Hey everyone their going be a free show!" she yelled out as the people turn to see that Flare had remove the bra and started to twisted at Sarafine's nipples.

Sara gasped as he bra was ripped away her large breasts hanging out firm and proud clearly showing her youth yet wonderful endowment. She blushed trying to cover herself but gasping again as Flare twisted her nipples making the little buds react and become hard under her skilled touches. Sarafine could already feel her panties being wet having both the Daktarinâ??s lust left and now her lover making her a public spectacle. She whimpered arching her back into Flareâ??s hands again.

Flare was letting up on Sara at as her hands kept on working on Sara's breasts. "Ok now you people are pissing me off so get lost." she said firing her gun at the toes of the people whuich then started to run off. Flare grinned at her partner now face to face with each other. "How about you work that mouth on a ready hard rod." she said removing both her short and panties to reavel her 9 inch erected cock. Before Sara could say anything Flare made her deep throat her cock moving her had for her.

Sara gasped as her lovers hard cock was forced down her throat. She relaxed the muscles quickly to let the hard member slip down easily. She dropped to her knees loving it when Flare dommed her like his but wishing she would give her a bit more warning or a chance to do what she said. Saraâ??s hand came up and started to brush at the wet slit that her lover had as she swallowed hard around the cock deep in her mouth.

Flare out a loud moan now having her pussy be played with. "That a good bitch keep it up." she said as she moved Sara's head up and down her throbbing cock. Flare soon placed her second hand on Sara's head grabbing a handfull of hair. She then start to move Sara even faster on her large cock. "That it almost." she said thrusting in Sara's mouth as she moved her head up and down. She then let out a huge loud of cum down the throut of Sara. Once she finished letting out cum Flare pulled Sara off her cock, put her Panties and shorts back on, and lifted the out cold Daktarin. "let get out of here and get are pay." she said walking out of the bar still having Sara's bra and wasn't planning o giving back.

Sara was ready for the cum and swallowed it all down before leaning back. She growled watching her partner walked away leaving her half naked. â??Damn it Flare!â? she rushed after her moving up beside her not caring about all the looks that her fair sized breasts were getting. â??Why do you always have to cum so fast? I like it when we can take our time.â? She sighed walking on to the docking port, â??Besides you left before I could be satisfied.â? She sighed a little.

Flare just started to laugh at Sara about her leaving her unsatisfied not really caring about her needs. "The bitch get to cum last and besides we have no time for your needs." she said as she spun the bra around her finger. The fly off her finger as Flare wasn't to happy losing the bra. She put the Daktarin down and walk to the bra on the ground. Flare bend down to pick up the bra showing her ass off to Sara.

Sara was pissed rushing at Flare from behind grabbing her hair roughly. Her hand grabbing at her partnerâ??s shorts. â??You always do this Flare and I am sick of it.â? pushing roughly Sara used the carefully toned and trained body she had to force Flare to her knees. The hand working at her shorts pulled them down working on getting her naked from the waist down.

Flare didn't Sara coming at her before it was to late now having her haired pulled and being force to her knees. "Hey ow cut it out!" she yelled at Sara and she soon founded herself with her shorts and panties down. Her cock was soft, but her pussy was still wet from Sara's fingering her. "Hey look I'm sorry for make it a quicky and what I said ow now let me go." she said trying to weasel her way out this.

Sara smirked slapping her partners ass roughly. â??Oh not this time you bitch you are going to get it right here and now.â? She reached under her own skirt pulling her panties down and bringing her cock out. It was a bit shorter then Flareâ??s but much thicker. Rubbing the tip against Flareâ??s still wet pussy she suddenly sank it inside her to the hilt. â??mmmm oh fuck yes you have such a tight pussy you bitch.â? She growled against her partnerâ??s neck.

(Sorry for the long wait)
Flare let out a a small yelp from Sara slapping her ass. She was about to hit Sara before Sara rub her cock on Flare's pussy which stunned her. "Why you." she was stopped by Sara thrusting her cock into her pussy which in return made Flare moan. "Don't think I won't get yu back later you son of a bitch!" she got out as her pussy gotten wetter just by having Sara's cock in it.

Back
Top Bottom