Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

C'est la vie (shinka-sama x shuichi-kun)

Shuichi-kun

Planetoid
* C'est la vie = 'that's life'.

Henri felt his face was wet and it took him a moment to realize why. Rolling down his round cheeks were tears. Real tears. He blinked his blue eyes, absolute surprise showing in them. ...Why...am I crying? he wondered, bewildered. At the moment he sat in a richly furnished room. He didn't know what it would be called, but it had a fireplace, and a chair, as well as a very comfortable couch. That was where he had settled. There were also bookcases, and he looked at those now...raking his mind for the word...it was a...study. A study. And who would have a study in his own private home but a powerful man? He felt his heart skip a beat at the realization. And then, why am I here?

No answer came, just like for the other question. His mind was blank.

A few more seconds passed, and the silence was filled with the merry crackling of the fire in the fireplace. The boy himself remained motionless, sitting stiff and uncertain on the comfortable leather cushions of the couch. He stared at the worn ragged knees of his blue jeans and he wondered some more.

Then, the silence was broken by a new sound, and that was the sound of footsteps.

To Henri, it was like a gunshot, and he leapt to his feet. Whirling to face the open study door he managed to catch sight of the male a second before he entered the room.

The man was tall, and dark haired. His expression was blank at first but upon noticing Henri standing there, looking for all the world like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car, it changed. He actually smiled. "I see you're awake," Trenton murmured. "though, you should sit down. You look pale...and--" he caught himself before he said 'the Master'. Didn't want to confuse the young teen anymore than he was now. "--he said it felt like you might have a fever."

"F...fever..." Henri mumbled, shaking his head. "Who said that? Was it the guy that brought me in? Who is he? Where am I? What happened?"

"Sit." this was said with enough authority that it seemed to get through that haze of confused panic...Trenton was pleased to see his order followed, as the young teen sat, though with his neck craned, so that his eyes were still on him. "One question at a time, please. He is...well. We'll get to that later. But he brought you in because he found you. You were in the park on the ground. ...You don't remember? It was night. There was no reason for you to be there, and he tells me he tried to wake you. When that didn't work, he picked you up and brought you to the safest place. That's here."

"Oh." he said, doubtfully. "So, he saved me..."

"If you want to see it that way, yes. It's a cold night tonight. I haven't any doubt you would have been frozen by morning." Trenton even tried to smile, but it looked wrong on his face. Somehow out of place in a way that made it clear he was used to more solemn expressions.

"...and...where is he now? Can I see him?"

"Mm. Yes, I'm sure you will sometime tonight...but," it was nearly a physical pain not to call his Master by his proper title. "he's a busy man. You might want to get comfortable -- it could be a while."

And in the meantime Trenton went about getting Henri a drink. A minute later, both males were sitting on the couch, the dark haired man with one leg crossed casually over the other, and the boy with a cup of milk in his hands.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq283/Shinka-Sama/Anime/boys/?action=view&current=HeiseTwins.jpg">http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq28 ... eTwins.jpg</a><!-- m -->

The man's name was Damien, a very young but successful business man that just moved to this town a few years back. Standing 6’3’’, he had black hair and piercing blue eyes. Growing up with more than enough money than he knew what to do with, Damien received the top education in the country. He finished grade school years before his peers and a 4-year college degree in less than two years flat. At the very tender age of 25, the man now ran his own company. He was practically untouchable, which is why he lived the life style he did.

The house he lived in was right out side of town, three story Victorian styles with a very large 3 acre yard. He shared the house with three servants and two pets. The first pet added to his home was his loyal Trenton, he brought the older male along with him from his previous house in London, how he acquired the young man was by chance one night. The second addition was his toy, Chadrick…to which he acquired through a one-night-stand on a business trip to Germany.

The man was hardly a saint; he did not take the boys in to save them from the horrible lives they were put into. Perhaps it was partly the reason, but main it was for his own selfish desires. They were very beautiful boy… he was a handsome and VERY bored young man with far too much time, money and arrogance.

The door to the study began to open, no footsteps were made to announce his arrival it was purely a surprise. The master of the house stepped in, a warm smile spreading across his face when he saw that Trenton was already there. He could always count on Trenton…he required a lot for him loyalist slave. “It is good to see you up, little one,” he said softly closing the door. There was a box in his hand, but he set it aside for later. “Are you feeling alright? I do hope Trenton has been making you comfortable,” he said glancing a look to the older boy before he came to sit next to the younger.

Henri felt his like heart constricted when he got his first glimpse of the master of the house. If it were possible his eyes widened even more. And he felt a searing heat that he knew would be a bright blush creeping its way up the back of his neck, and over his once damp face. He had wiped the tears when Trenton had stepped in, though, so there weren't any signs he'd been crying to begin with. He quickly opened his mouth, as if to say something, but nothing came out and he found himself closing it again. This dark haired man was both imposing and impressive and for a moment the blond haired boy felt very small.

Trenton inclined his head in a respectful nod, his amber eyes traveling from Henri to his Master. His lips twitched in a smile and this might have been a true one. The presence of Master Damien had always set him at ease, though the opposite rang true for Chadrick, his brother-in-service. If he remembered right, that blond haired idiot was doing time in the basement right now. He could imagine pale arms bound by lengths of light chains and that loud mouth silenced by way of ball gag. He, personally, was glad believe these steps had been taken--sometime during the last few days, Chadrick had started to get outrageous with his disrespectful behavior. If the Master hadn't dealt with him, Trenton gladly would have taken the happy task of doing it himself. At the mention of whether or not he'd taken care of him, Trenton remained silent. More often than not he didn't speak out of turn...unless he sensed his Master was in one of those moods where he wanted him to speak freely.

He looks so friendly, Henri thought excitedly. He even calls me 'little one', like Uncle did. "I'm fine. T- Trenton has been taking care of me very well." he said softly. "He's been kind and- this is a nice house." He saved you, and you're complimenting him on his house? a snide voice in the back of little Henri's mind sneered. He winced, his blue eyes going downcast. Until an idea occurred to him. "Mister...I want to thank you. But my...ways of thanking aren't...normal. I'm not normal." the last bit was said in barely a whisper. Henri was well aware of his desire to please other men in that way, but he was also ashamed of it, remembering the times those he tried to 'thank' had taken it very badly, shoving him away, calling him painful names. Was it appropriate, now? He didn't know.

((For the sake of typing I will probably shorten names a lot...however when speaking they'll never be shortened. I know some people get anal about others shortening character names. I do, too, sometimes. lol))

Damien's eyes lingered on Tren while he waited for the younger boy to answer him. For a moment he expression was blank, waiting to take on either a look of approval or disappointment. Henri's voice reassured that Trenton did very well and Damien was pleased, its showing in both his eyes and the light turn of a smile.

If anyone could get the master's respect it was Trenton. Trenton was often given the most freedoms, liberties and rewards...along with an enormous amount of responsibilities. In the bedroom, Trenton was the pet Damien went to when he was looking for some very loving type of sex...when he was inclined to please the other as well as himself. Sex for them was usually pretty mild (save for when they all played together).

As far as the one downstairs serving time for his very naughty behavior...Chad was Damien's toy. He was both infuriated and turned on by the boy's arrogance and foul mouth. It would depend on Damien's mood really, when Chad went off on one of his little rant or whatnot. If he was in a good mood Damien would probably fuck him right there...if he was annoyed he would punish him...fuck him...then punish him again. If Damien was in a bad mood and wanted sex right away, wanted to be rough without any sort of play or fun he would seek out Chad...caring little about hurting him. The boy usually deserved it anyways.

Now came the newest addition...his teddy bear. Little Henri! He was so adorable...it was a very uncomfortable ride home with him. So much so that he visited his bound little toy downstairs before coming up to meet him personally. When the boy started to talk Damien held out his hand and brush a thumb over those pink cheeks. "Master," he corrected the youth so causally when he started with 'mister,' as if he had been correcting him for days now and the boy was still making the mistake. But because he was new and this was new for him Damien's patience was still very strong.

"There is no reason to thank you. You have a home here, Little one. I ask very little outside of obedience. Trenton will take good care of you while I'm not available. He'll explain our rules," he said glancing up at the older pet. Damien already knew about Henri...he'd heard about him in the taverns on the streets of France, that way he was so worked up bringing him home. What a prized lost puppy he found...already fully trained! "Now...before you are shown to your room for some much needed sleep, what is your name?" he asked softly as his hand stroked the boy's head.

Trenton again nodded, his intense gaze shifting back and forth - from Henri to Master Damian - before they rested on the latter, and remained. His stare was enough to make anyone feel inadequate...weak...but not Master Damien, who seemed immune. At first he had wondered about that -- but now he knew. The reason Master Damien was impervious to his stare was that Master Damien didn't suffer the insecurities that plagued most normal people. Or if he did, he hid them well. He was a strong man. Stronger than Trenton.

And that was why he respected him so fully, so unquestioningly. Now he would do as instructed, briefing Henri on what life was like on the Master's estate, teaching him how to obey if he didn't all ready know. He wouldn't raise a hand to hurt him if he disobeyed...no, that was the Master's right, not his...but outside the world of physical contact, he planned to teach the young boy everything he knew.

Home? Henri couldn't believe his ears. Had that man said...'home'? His astonishment showed perfectly in his eyes which were as wide as ever. "No...I don't think you understand, mis...mas...master." The word was foreign on his tongue, but he managed to get it out anyway, feeling confused but at the same time knowing there was no title more proper to use for the man sitting beside him. "I'm Henri, but...I have to thank you. I can't just..." And his eyes were burning, again. He blinked, surprised to find that tears were trying to fall. A voice in his head said, what do you think you're doing? Boys don't cry... but he shoved it back. Ignored it for now while his eyes seemed to brighten with the unshed tears.

The hand on his head was enough to drive him crazy. It felt so warm, so inviting, and he wanted to reach out, grasp it...but instead he lowered his head in humiliation. "Can I please touch you master...can I please thank you?"

Damien would leave Henri in Trenton's care for the rest of the evening and morning. After all, he had more pressing matters to attend to if he wanted ALL of his boys at the breakfast table that next day. The boy's insistence was cute, if it had been any other day (other than his first) he would have been lightly scolded for the talk back. But not tonight. Not the first night. The master leaned over and gently pressed his lips to the boy's, so tender and sweet they were. "Hush now," he said, his voice was soft but it was obvious there was no room for argument. That was not request given, but a clear order.

"You have a fever...I will not tolerate any excuses. You will sleep in Trenton's room tonight, so that if you need anything he will be right their for you," he said against stroking his damp hair. The boy was far too warm to be normal...how bad he wished to feel those lips around him he dare not play with one of his boys when their bodies were suffering like this. He may play rough sometimes (ask Chad) but he also took very good care of his pets. The servants were already preparing medicine for the boy, it would be waiting for him along with a fresh change of night clothing when he and Tren returned to his room.

Damien was moving to stand now. He looked down at the boy and smiled again. "If you have questions you may ask Trenton...or you may ask me in the morning." The master then gave a pointed look to his older slave...giving them permission to leave.

Henri's need heightened when he felt the softness of his savior's lips against his. Through the kiss, his eyes remained open, wide, staring, caught in an expression that could be mistaken for fear of the contact, though for one who knew better it was in reality the lack of contact that was scaring him. "O...okay, master. I'll see you tomorrow...I hope...and I'll- I'll take my medicine. I'll get real strong again and I'll thank you right!" his voice was feverishly adamant, and it was near painful for him not to try hugging the man tightly.

Luckily he was saved by Trenton helping him to his feet. Silently, the older slave led their newest addition down the hall, having been dismissed by their Master. And a short while later they were in Trenton's room. It was fairly sized, with a comfortable bed, and a bathroom attached. Henri tried changing into the pajamas given in plain sight, but unhappily retired to the bathroom when he received a brief scolding from the other male.

Trenton had Henri take his medicine, and then, laying side by side, they went to sleep.

...Later that night, however, Trenton was woken by a somewhat familiar sensation -- a sensation he was gifted with on the times he had done well. It was a searingly hot warmth enveloping his cock. The kind of warmth that could only in this house be provided by a wet mouth. Without even questioning it, the older male moaned loudly, appreciative in his half-conscious state. He stretched his arms out, gripping the soft sheets tightly between his fingers. "Oh, Master," he groaned out.

Guiltily, little Henri lifted his head. "I'm not master." he whispered.

Such a tiny voice, but it was like a gunshot. Trent sat bolt upright, his amber eyes widening in shock. "W-w-what are you -- !?" He was speechless with anger.

"No! Please. Let me. I'll show you. It's really good." Henri insisted, and he grabbed the man by the hips, lowering his blond haired head again. His lips came into contact with the glistening tip of the hardened cock and he quicky licked away its pre, which was trying to escape, already trailing the shaft in pearl like rivulets. He then took him in his small mouth again. In one smooth dip, that fair sized member slid into his mouth and settled partially into his throat.

Trenton didn't understand the boy's behavior -- and he didn't want that attention from him, but it felt so damn good. He was weak with sleep and pure pleasure. "St-stop!" Unable to summon the energy to shove the hormonal teen away, he merely bore it, burying his fingers roughly into that soft blond hair. Moaning again and again, he hated himself. What would their Master say? Oh, fuck...he couldn't take it anymore. A stream of hot cum jetted from his tip and poured down Henri's eager throat...

That evening Damien returned to the basement of his large home to deal with his unruly pet. There wasn't anything very fun to speak of...the whole punishment routine was very normal between the two. The boy really hadn't done anything to deserve anything too creative...so after the master finely bent him enough for a forced apology the boy was released from his prison to return to his bed.

However, for the next three days he was on probation. To help remind him, Damien sentenced him with a few gifts before he left. Visibly pair of leather cuffs with only a few inches off length between. No so visibly was perfect replica-toy of his master's penis up his ass (reminding him just who owned it) and three tight gold rings around his cock. Just below the head, one in the middle and one around the base. They were all locked into place...all to be kept into place (unless an exception was made by the master...but permission would have to be asked)...all keeping him quite uncomfortable.

Damien never kept his 'normal' punishment very long. He liked all his boys at the breakfast table the next morning. Something rather hard some mornings, depending who he kept up and for how long he kept them up. Poor Chad was lucky to only get three hours of sleep. When morning did arrive he sat paiently at the head of the table with a news paper unfolded before him. He knew their foot steps so he never had to look away from his paper to greet them. A kiss and 'good morning' was required from each boy before he sat down.

Chadrick was the first to make an appearance in the dining room -- his shuffling footsteps a telltale sign to the Master that he had arrived. He looked absolutely worn. His blond hair was a tangled mess, as he hadn't brushed it (though he had given it a valiant attempt, first by trying to slip his leather cuffs, then by simply ignoring them altogether) but it had been a no-go. And so standing there with his face even paler than normal he carried the appearance of a party boy who'd spent too long partying. Except, of course, this party boy wasn't happy.

As per usual, he stumbled to the head of the table, and pressed a rough, angry kiss to his Master's lips, fighting back the urge to bite them while he was at it. He didn't want to be returned to the basement so soon. "Morning, sir." he grunted, before turning, and sitting. Oh! What a mistake! The wood of the chair seemed to jam the dildo further up his already sore anus, causing his eyes to widen and his face to flush scarlet. "Scheiße!" Chadrick hissed, and then, lowering his head to hide his expression of twisted disdain, he fell silent.

Little Henri was the next to appear. He walked into the dining room on his own -- having located it after a long time of wandering the mansion, lost. The older male remained in bed. Still angry apparently. Which left Henri feeling horribly guitly, and it showed in his eyes. "Hello..." he whispered to the master as he moved to draw back a seat. His eyes darted across Chadrick, and he said, "Hi." to him, as well, but he didn't say anything beyond that -- wary of the outrage that seemed to be coming off the older male in waves. Finally, not knowing the rules of the house, he settled simply into the chair.

* Scheiße! = 'shit!'

Damien grinned as he heard his first pet...his toy...coming through the entrance way. Automatically he lay the paper down slightly, giving the teen just enough room to lean in and offer up his morning kiss. He wasn't expecting Chadrick to bit him this morning. Some other mornings it was a toss up (depending on his mood) and each time he did it thrilled the master to no end. But Chad was usually more cautious after a punishment (he usually got the worst sorts). How he would have loved to turn the boy over his knee right then and there for biting him though!

"Good morning, my pet. You don't look very good. I shall ask Rayno to bring you some aspirin," he replied. His voice soft and loving, never loosing that smooth coolness though. No matter how angry the boys made Damien, he loved them still. Chadrick took his punishment, he was now forgiven. Of course, that little curse of the teens did not go unheard and Damien quickly flashed a disapproving look to him. "Careful, pet...your skating on enough thin ice as is..." he said smoothly. Damien did not tolerate foul language or any sexual activity at the eating table (well usually...there might be a few exceptions).

Next to come through the door was little Henri. He frowned a little seeing the lost boy was alone. Trenton should have been with him. "Good morning, Henri. I don't think you have met Chadrick yet?" he said with a very pleasant smile. Henri was not officially apart of their family yet, so he was excused only this once. When he made him a member he would then explain his rules a little more. But again, a tinge of rare disappointment on Trenton...did he not bestow this responsibility of little rules on him to teach his new younger brother? "How are you feeling, little one? Come here," he beckoned him forward holding out his hand. "Do you still have your fever," he wanted to feel.

Chadrick's coal grey eyes fixed up the Master's face. And they narrowed. The defiance had far from faded in them, and it was plain to see the seventeen year old was wishing the man at the head of the table nothing but a painful death. He wasn't ready to apologize for his wrongdoings yet -- which had been a vehement protest to his Master's more intimate intentions, last time -- and so, he would continue to suffer with the toy up his ass, and the restraints on his wrists...but he did concede, if only a little bit. "Thank you for telling me, sir...but I know well that it's very thin ice." he whispered disdainfully. Oh, and that ice was sure to be broken, more than likely before lunch time had rolled around.

Henri was rather perplexed. The animosity coming from the blond with the German accent was almost scary. Why should he be so angry? When Damien, his rescuer, seemed so very kind. Blinking blue eyes he quickly turned them to the man in question. "No, I haven't. Hi Chadrick...I'm Henri." To which he received a grunt. Somehow that wasn't surprising....even if it did sting just a little. He quickly paid attention to what the master next said. "I'm well." he said, honestly. The medicine -- as well as his late night foray with the handsome Trenton -- had worked wonders on his system. "I feel a lot better than I did last night. Honest--I'm not even dizzy any more."

He rose to his feet, his worn sneakers scuffing slightly against the wood floors as he followed the instruction, seeing no reason to disobey it. It was a reasonable request -- master Damien was concerned for him, and it felt good to be worried about. Smiling slightly he reached the man's side and stood there, tilting his head slightly. "I can't tell, but I think my fever's gone. ...Or, um, at least I'm not cold anymore."

That was when Trenton came in. Normally cool and collected he was just the opposite today. His hair wasn't a mess, as he'd taken care to groom himself before entering his Master's presence. So the disruption was in his eyes. There was turmoil there -- guilt that almost mirrored Henri's -- along with an underlying anger. He felt he should say something, but nothing came out. And in the end he settled for walking over to where his Master sat, which also happened to put him in place slightly behind Henri.

Chadrick, though thoroughly distracted with his current predicament, looked up to see Trenton walk in. He knew him well enough and so he smirked -- noticing immediately that Mr. Perfect was looking somehow disheveled, compared to his usual state. "Have a good sleep?" he asked, in a rather loud, obnoxiously cheerful voice. His words were answered by a sharp, almost animal glare...which caused him in turn to grin broadly. Hmm...this is interesting.

Damien said nothing more to Chadrik for the time being. He would gain his attention again, soon enough. No reason in rushing it when it didn't have to be. For now he was more intent on Henri who was now standing beside his chair. The man turned and rested the back of his hand against the boy's forehead. Several moments passed with no words or expressions on his face, then suddenly he smiled. Obviously he concluded that Henri was indeed without a fever any more. "Well, I am glad to see that you are feeling, and certainly looking much better," he said at last...only his eyes were not on him.

No, the second pair of familiar steps announced Trenton's arrival. Silently Damien watched him walk across the room to his chair. Nothing in Trenton's appearance and attitude when unnoticed by his master. He was not the least bit pleased by what he saw...even more so displeased considering he was already upset with him about leaving poor Henri alone. "Trenton, so nice of you to finely join us," his voice even but slightly cold. It was the guilt that had him speaking so cold.

Damien forced his attention back to Henri, obviously something happened because he was getting some of Tren's glare. It was something he'd get out soon enough, but not until after breakfast. Let them wither away in their guilt for a while longer. "Henri-love...every morning you will be expected to join me and your brothers for breakfast," he had gently guided the other to stand back a little so that Trenton could come closer to him. "I also expect a greeting and kiss from my loving pets...after all I have missed you while you slept," he said...again his accusing eyes meeting Trens.

The hand on his forehead was so warm and it just seemed to transfer that warmth into him. In fact, he was feeling warm all over...which was...not an alien feeling for the young french boy, but it was an upsetting one. "Thank you sir." Henri said brightly despite his impending desire. "I'd like to thank you sometime today if it...um...is okay...I mean I..." Guilt washed over his face, and he averted his gaze. Last night, what he had done, was it really a bad thing? Trenton seemed so angry with him. Now he was worried. What if they thought he was weird, like the other man? What if he was kicked from the house? He would be straight back to the park, that was what. And while he knew he could handle it (provided the temperature didn't drop like last night) that wasn't the most happy of ideas...

"Yes. Master." Trenton's face flushed red as he met his Master's stare and images of last night flashed through his mind. He looked down at Henri's light blond hair. Such an innocent looking boy. And yet last night... last night... don't think about it. Oh, but he was. And if he didn't soon sit he would be sporting quite the obvious erection. Shame in his eyes he fought to think of uninviting thoughts -- some of the more rough punishments he had received, back before he'd learned better...but even those didn't calm him, as by now the pain was forgotten, and the memory of his Master standing over him, knowing smirk in place...God help me, he knows.

"O-okay, master." Henri said, using the same unconsciously careless tone for the word that he had used for mister. He still didn't fully understand the relationship that was expected to form between the two of them. But he was a quick learner, and he'd probably catch on soon enough. "That's no problem. I..." He smiled. "I like giving kisses."

Trenton, now the closest to Master Damien, stood as still as a statue. He looked down at the man and he knew his next obligation was to lean over long enough to give his Master the morning greeting and kiss. But his muscles were locked in place. He couldn't move. His face was still flushed the wrong shade of red, and his gaze was now on the floor. "I can't do it this morning, Master." he said, in a voice that was little more than a growl. But not a growl for Master Damien -- no, that growl was intended solely for himself. "I did a wrong..." Pain flashed in his eyes. "...and I'm not sure you would want me to touch you right now."

Chadrick, leaning back, watched the proceedings with intense interest. Oh, what has puppy boy done now? he wondered, still grinning merrily. Even with that fake cock shoved up his ass...this was interesting!

Damien couldn't help but grin at the youngest, even who his annoyance for Trenton was growing by the moment. To think he would be punishing Trenton this afternoon, it was very-very disappointing indeed. Henri's bubbly, innocent...but no so innocentnss...was irresistible. But something was not right this morning and he guessed it had to do with Trenton. Still, Henri would be left off easy, as he did not know better. A scolding he would get, yes...but no -real-punishment.

"Go have a seat Henri," Damien said not accepting a kiss that morning from him. He would wait until tomorrow morning, to see if the boy would remember. For now his eyes turned up on Trenton, his lips pressed slightly. "Then you may excuse yourself from my table," he said very in an icy tone. He was at least thankful that Trenton admitted something had happened. Lying would have gotten him a trip straight to the basement right then. "I will deal with you later," he added turning his attention away from him in a deliberate cold manner. He knew this would very a very hard blow to Trenton, his loyalty and love for his master as strong as it was.

"Chadrick, wipe that smirk off your face," he warned as he started to refold his paper. Breakfast would be coming out very shortly now that the 'family' was assembled.

"All right." Henri said, a little uneasily, as he knew full well he was the one who had started this mess. But he wasn't being punished? The little boy part of him was excited to find this was true...but the growing adult side of him was a bit more empathetic; he felt sorry for the inconvenience he had caused Trenton, who, though quiet, had seemed so nice. Uncertain of what else to say he took his seat at the table and for a moment the silence dragged...until Master spoke, again, but this time to Trenton...

"Yes, Master." Trenton's own voice was almost cold, but that was a mere shield he used to disguise his true feelings -- it wasn't meant to show disrespect, as was Chadrick's favorite game. He wasn't completely stoic though. The emotion showed, however subtly; a hint of anguish in his almost-gold eyes. He despised Henri in that moment...though he knew it was only a thing of defense, to stop himself from feeling greater pain. And it was a poor excuse. Henri had been doing what was clearly natural for him -- it was he who had succumbed, and it was he who he felt loathing for. He removed himself silently from the room. Thoughts of a breakfast lost were the furthest from his mind.

Chadrick waited until after the doors had closed behind Trenton -- and then, despite Master Damien's words, he laughed. "What a sap. If he'd just stayed quiet, he would be sitting here right n..." and then he froze, as realization kicked in. He'd been told to stop smirking, and such an order might go hand in hand with an expected silence, wouldn't it? But again he had been unable to hold his tongue, and now images of going straight back to the dungeon -- breakfast be damned -- flitted with frightening clarity through his mind. His sharp grey eyes shot to the head of the table, fixing on Damien's face, to measure his reaction.

Damien ignored Trenton after dismissing him. But any could tell it had not let his thoughts. His body was tight and his expression blank, usually a perfect indication that he was trying very hard to reign in his anger.

Breakfast was brought out silently, the master's mood effected the whole house. Morning was usually his favorite time of the day. After a night with his boys (or at least one of them) and then a quite pleasant morning breakfast with them...all before the stress of the day. Indeed, it was usually very cheerful at his end of the table. Not today. The breakfast was enough to feed a starving family for nearly a week. There were three growing, well two growing boys at the table along with two men...there had to be a lot of food. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, sausage, muffins of two kinds and toast. It had been a special morning welcoming their new member so the cooks went all out.

Chadrick didn't get so much as a glance toward his way. If he hadn't stopped he would have certainly drawn Damien's attention. Luckily the boy was smart enough not to test his patience too early this morning. For Damien's thoughts were miles away. If this had been from Chadrick he would have probably just turned him over his knee or promised him a very harsh fucking later. But this was Trenton...this was defiance like his younger brother, this was betrayal. As far a Henri was concerned, having him sit there knowing and later having him as a witness was going to be punishment enough. Trenton was usually punished privately...but not this time.

Chadrick silently thanked his lucky stars. Ah, a good thing he's so pissed off at Trent! he thought fervently. I would have been out of here in no time. He blinked his dark eyes at that, an expression of part amusement, part confusion crossing his face. He remembered that on his arrival to the mansion Trenton had tried to be nice to him -- to 'ease him into the life' as it was put. But he had angrily refused, and soon after the black haired British man seemed to have decided that he cared no longer for his new 'brother'. So, after that of course Trenton had seldom offered a word of help, and when he did it was strictly robotic. Yes...robotic. The zealous teen could only see him in that way, as he didn't understand his blind faith in the man that they were supposed to be calling 'Master'.

After those first few days, there had been an immediate dislike between them. Their personalities didn't mesh at all. Chadrick even got the sneaking suspicion that Trenton would like nothing more than to be the Master at times...the idea pissed him off. That subservient hound touching him -- ! But it had never happened, and now Chadrick was experiencing something odd. A new feeling that was born from having the distinct feeling that Trenton had (by accident) helped him dodge a bullet. If Master hadn't been preoccupied, and if he hadn't gone quiet at the right second...oh, lucky day. Thanks, Trent, he thought, rather unwillingly surprised by this gratitude: you spineless fool. He remained silent after that, squirming and groaning only occasionally with the discomfort that was the set up Master Damien had placed him in.

Henri felt small as a church mouse, but lucky as sin, as well. He wasn't being yelled at and that was good. Plus he was allowed to eat good food! He started to reach for a muffin, but stopped, his small fingertips an inch or so away from the fluffy goodness of the morsel. His eyes went to the head of the table, to see if the master was watching, or if he cared or not. Then, realizing that it might actually be okay, he took up the muffin and took a nice big bite.

It tasted so good!

...And then Henri felt the weirdest most uncomfortable sense of guilt wash back over him. He wasn't used to it, and it confused the daylights out of him, because before this it had always been that he was on his own. He had never been responsible for protecting anyone but himself and this...was weird. The empty chair across from him that he thought should be where Trenton sat caused the snakes of guilt to writhe wickedly in his stomach. He frowned, and looked up, considering telling the master that he wasn't hungry, and to ask 'can I pass on breakfast'?

But no, that would be rude. So he ate. It was uncomfortable on the most unfamiliar level, but he ate until his empty stomach was no longer pained with hunger.

Trenton had removed himself to the master's study. This was where he usually went, where he believed he was expected to go, when things were not right between he and his Master. Calmly ignoring the couches he took up a place against the wall instead. Leaning with his back pressed to the wood paneled wall...there was no way of guessing the handsome slave was feeling any discomfort or fear. He looked absolutely relaxed. That couldn't be further from the truth.

Damien ate very little himself. When he finished, normally he would wait for his boys to finish and open a light conversation with them each. He loved conversing with them, even Chadrick. Secretly only to rile him up into doing something or saying something foolish, giving Damien reason to punish him in some way or another. But not this morning. When he finished he pushed his plate away and rose without a word. It was so very uncharacteristic of him...something Chadrick would realized, NEVER happened. Then again, had Trenton ever done something quite like this before to warrant this behavior?

After a pause at the door he turned around facing the other two. "Chadrick, when you are finished you may go to the kitchens and offer your assistance...Henri, you will come to my study," he informed. This was orders, the first real order he gave the boy as his master. He did not wait to hear any questions or complaints. Complaints would have gotten them into trouble anyways, and there wasn't really anything to question about such simple instructions. Usually, when he was busy and one of his pets were 'doing time' outside the basement, he put them to work on petty house-hold chores. If for no other reason than to keep them busy. Any other time, however, they were not expect any sort of chores...that was the job of a servant. Their only required task was obey and please their Master.

In this room, his study, was a lounging area by the fire place and a large desk/office set up on the opposite side. Damien returned to his study, knowing that was where he would find Trenton. Eyes fell on the boy the moment the door closed. His face was expressionless, but his eyes were dark and his lips pressed. He walked over to his chair by the unlit fire place. Leaning back against the soft leather he crossed his legs and rested his hands on the armrests. Only one look was directed up at the other male...commanding silently to come to him and start explaining.

Chadrick, of course, was the first to open his mouth. He grumbled and complained. Rather loudly. But by then, their Master had left, which meant he was bitching to thin air. "The kitchens. What the hell does he think I am... a servant?" he said, hotly, hardly even registering the fact that Henri was still there, standing by now, and looking guilty and confused.

"But...aren't you a servant?" the boy asked. He was innocent, but not stupid. Listening to Damien...to the way he talked to the other men, and the way they in turn responded to him, he was beginning to understand that both Trenton and Chadrick belonged to Damien. And he had gotten Trenton in trouble! His heart clenched, the unfamiliar sensation of guilt creeping over him again. He'd been told to go to the study...what would happen there?

"No!" Chadrick growled in Henri's direction. "I'm...well, verdammen Sie es...I'm not like Trenton anyway. That dog..."

Henri bristled, but bit his tongue. It wasn't his business but he thought the blond haired male was being very unreasonable. Trenton was nice! Just like Damien.

Trenton had been still as a statue, waiting for his Master. But when the man actually made his appearance he felt literally frozen in place. For seconds he just stood there, against the wall, meeting the older male's gaze with anguished eyes. He wasn't about to cry. No, he was not that type and in fact had never shed a tear since coming into his Master's service, having been obedient enough to avoid the need for painful punishments. This was a mental anguish, and he didn't know what to do or say. He could only force himself to move, to take those steps that brought him only a foot away from where Master Damien sat.

Willingly he lowered himself to the hard ground, into a kneeling position with his head bowed. "Last night I made a mistake. I took Henri to bed with me, as you instructed...but I should have known...it wasn't Henri's fault, Master. I don't believe that." Though the immature side of him wanted nothing more than to hate that child with every fiber of his being.

By then, Henri had appeared. He stood meekly in the doorway, in plain sight but unsure of whether he was supposed to come in, too...master Damien had said to do it, so after a second's hesitation, he did, edging his way into the study but other than that seeming to try to be invisible.

"I was asleep when I felt a mouth upon me. My cock. It felt good," Trenton said in a completely level tone of voice. "So good I immediately thought it was you, Master, praising me for...but I haven't done anything lately to deserve it, so of course I was wrong. When I opened my eyes I realized it was Henri pleasuring me that way. I told him to stop at first...but he wouldn't, I don't think he could. He's...different, from other boys, I think." Trenton made himself admit, lowering his head further. He had been in the wrong. "My protests were feeble. I could have stopped him, Master, but a part of me didn't want to. And so I didn't. I came...down his throat." His voice had become rough, as if every word was difficult to speak. "It felt good."

* Verdammen Sie es = damn it.

Damien remained relatively relaxed as Trenton walked forward. He knew something had happened between the two boys last night, but he really wasn't sure what. Wanting to give Trenton the benefit of the doubt he concluded that it was probably something minor and he really had no reason to be upset, neither of them did. Trenton's undying loyalty was just making him overreact. Unfortunately, it was not so simple.

The more Trenton spoke the tighter Damien's lips pressed and the whiter his knuckles appeared as he gripped the chair so very hard. Although he did allow the boys to play with each other, it was ONLY in HIS presence and with HIS permission. This rule was very clear...and it was very clearly broken. Henri went ignored. "You know my rules, Trenton," he finally spoke, his voice even more icy than he often used with Chadrick. "Regardless to what Henri was doing, YOU are much bigger than he is and could have easily stopped him," he reminded. "I sent Henri with you last night because I trusted you...I can see now that I was very wrong."

With a sigh the man rose from his seat and walked away from the boy. "You are going to be punished, Trenton...harder than I've ever had to punish you before. Until I think of the proper punishment you will return to your room and wait to be called," he informed with his back to the other. There was more disappointment than anger in his voice, so much so that he didn't even bother looking at his pet.

Once the door closed with Tren's exit Damien turned his gaze on Henri. "Come here, Henri..." he ordered drawing forth the box he had last night.

"I know. I could have shoved him away...I didn't." he said, and would say it again and again, as many times as it would take for the truth to be clear. It wasn't in him to lie to his Master.

And oh, Master Damien was angry. His voice was cold. Like ice, it cut straight to the quick. He had expected that. What he didn't expect was the lack of an immediate punishment. He knew of course that it was coming...had just been informed...but the fact that the ground didn't fall out from under him, right then, and holy hell wasn't let loose upon his deserving hide was unexpected, and strange.

Trenton's mouth had fallen open. He stared at Master Damien for several seconds, shuddering at the true anger he saw in the man's eyes. Finally, he managed a curt, "Yes, Master." before leaving the study in several swift, long strides.

Henri looked stricken. "Don't hurt him!" he exclaimed, the most daring thing he had thought to say since arriving at the mansion. But it was the thought that remained the strongest in his mind. He didn't want Trenton hurt for what made him so weird. It didn't seem right, in his young mind. "Damien, he didn't do anything, I made him." The blond boy took several steps forward, stopping just short of where master Damien stood. "It was my fault. Not Trenton's. So please, if you're gonna get mad at someone, get mad at me." he said, in a frantic, demanding voice. Henri didn't understand...any of it.

Damien was very angry, hurt and betrayed. If he punished Trenton now he might not be able to keep a reign on his temper. He might seriously hurt his beloved pet and that just wouldn't be forgivable. When Chadrick made his anger it was the defiance sort, purposely doing things to piss him off. It was something he expect and accepted from the German teen. Despite his anger he was still in control. It was an anger that turned him on.

No, Damien would wait until he was calm...which only meant worse for the male. The calmer the male was the more devious he became. He would certainly make regret his mistake even more so now than he already did. Besides, he knew Trenton was sulking...it added to his punishment. If he was punished now, Damien would have forgiven him straight after and he wouldn't have time to be guilty.

Right now...Henri. He gave the boy a stern look. "Master," he corrected the boy again. A third time would not be permitted. "You made him do nothing, Henri. He has earned everything he will get later. Do not think you won't be getting off scott free," he added acknowledging Herni's bad behavior. "You see, Henri...from now on I will be your master and you my slave. You do not have a choice so you might as well accept it and move on.You only have two obligations in my house, obey and please me. Your life will be good, you will be spoiled and loved and cared for."

As he explained he withdrew from the box a leather collar, something the other two wore as well. His name was stitched in elegantly on the front. As he fastened this around the boy's neck, locking it forever, he explained further its use. "You may not leave my property without my presence and/or permission. The moment you set a foot out of bounds it will notify me at once. Unless you can out run me, you'd better prepare yourself for harsh consequences..." he added.

On foot the closes thing in ways of other people was nearly an hour away. More than enough time to easily be caught. He explained and paused, asking if the boy had any questions.

Trenton stepped into his room, and closed the door quietly behind him. But even with the distance between he and his Master (and subsequently, his inevitable punishment) he continued to feel weak, and angry. Walking over to the near by window, he stared out onto the brightly lit grounds of the estate. He could see a cool breeze rustling the leaves of the trees. Likely, he wouldn't be breathing that breeze, not today at any rate. And he accepted that. After all...this was his own doing.

But...the boy...his face kept surfacing in his mind...the youthful skin, the wide, mockingly innocent blue eyes, and that soft to the touch blond hair that he had eagerly fisted only hours ago. Fucking Henri, and his fucking fuckable mouth.

Anger like nothing he knew ripped through him. Amber eyes wide and nearly unseeing...he slammed his clenched fist into the near by wall. Instant pain scorched his knuckles, as the skin of it was torn. He felt a wetness that proved to be blood, running down his battered fist in red rivulets. "Shit." he hissed, and went to the bathroom to bandage himself. That, he hoped, would not anger his Master further...but if it did, well. He deserved to be damned anyway, didn't he?

Henri's eyes widened, his heart rate increasing as he hung on Damien -- Master Damien's -- every word. "Your...slave?" he asked, disbelievingly. The title scared him. What did it mean? He'd never been called that before, but it sounded bad. Painful even. Especially if it meant punishments! But then there were the other promises...if he obeyed and pleased the Master, he would be given a good life, he would be spoiled, he would be loved (that word hit him the hardest), and cared for.

Still...he didn't know. His foster father and uncle were easy to satisfy men who had never expected anything from him save for the odd blow job and fuck, which he was all too happy to comply with. The men that followed their sudden absences were much the same -- they asked only to be called 'Daddy' (though there had never been no blood relation, no connection, other than that of bodies). But never Master.

He took a step back, but he wasn't near quick enough to fend off Master Damien's next move, which was to draw what was undeniably a collar out, like the kind that would go on a dog. Except this one was for Henri and it made him freeze up in uncertainty. He wanted to be loved, for sure! But not punished. He didn't like that part. The collar was secured in place. Henri stared up at Master Damien, who suddenly seemed more intimidating than before. He had gone somewhat pale. "Can I...at least..." He was breathing fast, clearly scared. He couldn't leave without permission? He couldn't be with any of his usual 'Daddys'? "...touch you, Master?" His blue eyes had gone bright, with impending tears.

Damien could feel and see the fear and uncertainly in the boy's eyes. He was pleased that the boy was at least smart enough for this sort of emotion. It offered some ray of hope that there would respect for him and he would try to do his best to be good. Unlike a certain German teenager in his care. "Do not fear, my pet," he said softly. "Even if you misbehave and I have to punish you, I will always love you," he assured. Gently he kissed the top of his forehead before returning back to his chair and leaving the boy standing alone.

Henri's little...problem...was starting to become more and more clear for Damien. "No...and you will not be using that mouth for anything but eating your food and speaking," he warned coolly. The last thing he wanted was pleasure, he was far too anger. Oh, but he planned to make a good break in of that sweet little mouth of his after he punished Trenton. He would be good and worked up after there session...far too much to seek out Chadrick.

Damien rose from his chair, going to get a room ready for Tren's punishment. "You will be joining myself and Trenton later. It will be good for you to see that I do mean what I say about punishments for breaking rules. Until then...you may explore the mansion. Just stay indoors. When the lock strikes noon you will return to the dinning room hall," he informed and waiting for understanding.

Henri's face reddened quickly. The feel of his Master's lips! They were so soft. He wanted more! Even standing there, looking rather small in that large room, his issue was more evident than ever. A slight bulge had started to make his already fairly well fitted blue jeans feel very tight. "B..but..." he said, and he sounded scared, but not near tears this time. Boys don't cry, that voice, in his head again.

He stared at Damien with the same kind of confused betrayal a toddler might give his mother after having had his favorite toy taken away. Chin up! Henri did just that, lifting his head, fighting to show that he wasn't so weak that he needed to be doing all the dirty things that were going through his mind right then. He didn't need to touch Master Damien! Didn't need to kiss him! Or even lick him! ...Right?

"Okay." he said, his voice shaky, but determined. Then...he heard that he would be seeing Trenton getting punished, and there was that unfamiliar stabbing sensation -- guilt, guilt, guilt. He bit his lip. "Okay, Master Damien." the boy finally mumbled. Not to be insolent, he didn't mean the man any disrespect at all. He was just...not used to this kind of careful control. It was new, it was exciting, and it was scary!

Henri took a breath. "May I explore now?" he asked, pausing in his biting of his lip long enough to get those words out. He looked at Master Damien hopefully.

Chadrick, meanwhile, had begun to regain some of the energy he'd lost in the basement. He was indeed washing dishes. Scrubbing them so hard and using water that burned with barely a thought spared to it. He wasn't self-destructive -- in fact, he was very, very into his own well being -- but right then, he was so incensed that he simply didn't notice. Dark eyes wide and bright with rage, he muttered under his breath, repeatively: " Mutterficker, mutterficker, mutterficker, mutterficker..."

The newer kitchen hands were looking uneasy. You didn't have to know German to be able to tell what the blond was likely saying.

But the head chef merely smiled. He was used to Chadrick's behavior, as his presence in the kitchen was quite common. And he, himself, was unafraid of the teen, having a hunch that Chadrick would soon be changing his tune when Master Damien chose to see him again.

Finished in the bathroom, Trenton returned to the main room. He eyed the bed briefly but then turned his back to it. Not turning his nose up, but knowing his place, and thinking that Master Damien might disapprove of his slave for taking the allowance that was comfort just then. His breathing was still rather fast, as anger continued to course through him.

* Mutterficker - 'mother fucker'.

Back
Top Bottom