Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rosario+Vampire(me and rawrpancakes only)

It was a warm sunny day. That's why Moka was walking around campus inbetween classes. There was no snce in staying inside on a day like this. She was walking down a path lined with dogwood trees and flowers when her long pink hair suddenly whipped infront of her face due to the wind. When she got her hair out of her face she gasped at what she saw. He was the most beautiful boy she'd ever seen. When the wind blew again she inhaled deeply. He smelled great too...She had never seen him on campus before and she knew everyone here...he must be new. She quickened her pace to catch up with him. She tapped his shoulder and smiled.

Tsukune was startled and he fell down. When he looked at what pokked him he saw a girl "Oh uh hi" he noticed she was cute and got a slight nose bleed and the scent of his blood was carryed on the wind which told her he was human.

Moka was startled when the boy had fallen. She didn't expect him to fall over from such a light poke. "I didn't mean to make you fall! I'm sorry! ....uhm....Hi!" she stuttered. Then she saw the rich red blood flow from his nose. Before she could help him she cought the scent of his blood. Her eyes grew wide and she took a step back. The scent of it was overwhelming which really only meant one thing. "Your human," she whispered.

Tsukune gasped "Oh please dont tell anyone i dont have any idea how to leave this place" he started to panic. Then he thought 'wait why isn't she killing me' he asked "Um who are you and why aren't you hurting me, i thought yokai's attacked humans"

Moka giggled. "I'm not going to tell anyone and I'm not going to hurt you." She knealt down and held out her hand to help him up. "I'm not a yokai either. I'm not an evil spirit. I'm a vampire." She smiled as she said it like that wouldn't bother a human.

Tsukune got up and looked at her a bit nervous "D-don't you drink human blood though" he didnt know what to do so he said his name "If your gonna drink my blood then know my name is Tsukune Aono ok" he was so nervous he started to shake.

"Hello Tsukune. My name is Moka and I won't be drinking your blood. Atleast not right now." She smiled and released his hand. "I was just wondering how on Earth you got into this school if your human. Do you have any kind of powers?" She started walking knowing he would follow her.

He looked down as he walked with her "No i got in by mistake see my dad found this app and thats how i ended up here" he seemed sad cause he knew he would be killed if he stayed to long it was just a matter of time.

Well you could always become a hellion and make them kick you out...but then again that would draw attention to yourself...I would say the best thing to do is try to stick it out as long as possible. I can help you get out if need be, but the kids around here are mostly harmless."

He smiled at her "Thanks Moka-chan for helping me and for not telling anyone" he looked at her and saw how cute she was again and got a nother slight nose bleed and said out loud "Damn why do i have to bleed when i look at cute girls" he tried to whiped it off.

Moka chuckled again wondering if he realized he had just said his thoughts out loud. "Well I don't want you to bleed to death so I guess I can leave you now. If you need to find me I'll be in the gardens." She started to walk away, but slowly because she wasn't sure herself if she wanted to leave or not.

She smiled and turned around to face him keeping his hand in hers. "Well if you insist," she replied. "What is your class schedule? We'll either have to change yours to fit mine or you may have to live without me for a couple of classes. And what are you going to do when it's time to sleep hmm?"

She looked over his schedule and nodded. "Well then we have nothing to worry about then do we?" They had almost an hour before their next class began. To some people this would be lunch hour, but for Moka it was just free time. Then again her new companion was human and did need to eat. "It's lunch time for you. Are you hungry? What do you normally eat?"

"Yeah we can do that!" Moka walked over to a near by bench and sat down. It was under a tree so they were shaded and cool as they talked. "Your the one and only human that has managed to come here I think. That's pretty amazing. Tell me about yourself. What does the dean think you are?"

"He saw i checked 'vampire' and thinks thats what i am but if you could tell by the smell of my blood then maybe i should leave" He said not sure of how to tell her. Tsukune spoke up "Moka in my world the only way for me to be a vampire is to be bitten by on and have them give their blood to me" he wasnt sure why he was saying this. He looked at her "I would like to stay and be here with you, your my first true friend but i cant if i'm human"

Moka looked at him seriously now as he spoke. "Are you telling me that you want me to turn you into a vampire?" Although she was..well..a bit older than him because of her vampirism, she didn't have too much experience in changing people and didn't know why he would want to be one.

"How could I get in trouble for turning you into a vampire when everyone already thinks you are one?" she giggled to herself and then got serious again. "The thing is; do you really want to be turned? This is a permanent decision. If I do turn you you will forever and always be a vampire. If a human finds out they will either think your crazy or that your a monster. You will have to drink blood to survive and believe me once you've had human blood, animal blood will never be as fulfilling. This is a life altering choice"

He looked at her as the wind gently blew her pink hair "Maybe after i see what your like in 'vampire mode' i can choose easyer Moka-chan" he smiled thinking it might not be so bad if she were the one to turn him. Then an orc showed up and said looking at Tsukune "Human your dead now" he then turned to Moka "Hey girly your mine to" Tsukune was grabbed and as he reached out he only was able to take off Moka's rosario "Moka-chan"

"Tsukune!" Moka looked down at where the Rosario had once been and then where it was now. In Tsukune's hand. Instantly she was swarmed by bats as her hair changed to silver, her breasts growing, her voice changing. Then he bats cleared and what was standing there was the real Moka-chan. She watched the orc as he looked at her in bewilderment before she kicked him into the side of a cliff. The orc lay there dazed as she went to Tsukune. She held him making sure he was ok when he passed out.

Tsukune opened his eyes and saw Moka's true self and said "Sorry i guess i dont belong here Moka-chan" his right hand had the rosario and he reach up with his left and touched his lips with his fingers then placed them on her lips as to pass a kiss and the passed out

Back
Top Bottom