Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Influence from Friends (LostOne and TheCount)

Alexander was in his room usings his hands to give his beloved girl a screaming orgasm. Her curves were ideal, her hairs golden, and she screamed like no other. This was a hectic situation, anybody would know of their secret meeting. Suddenly a scream was heard over the locked door to their secret meeting where someone, a women, yelled, "Hey Alex! Turn your guitar down!". Alex smiled as he took his hands off his guitar, to let the rare gold colored strings ring for one last time, before setting down the volume. He smirked, it always got into everyone's nerves, he even wondered how many times that's been said to him today. Sometimes the entire family would argue and he would never know. It was as if the music wrapped him into his own bubble. He loved to play, nearly as much as he loved other things. He hummed and bent down to hit the volume on the amp. He turned it so the music would not leave his room where he played every single day. He stood up and pressed the pedal to make a long chorus psychodelic effect. He played a chord, and let it ring for a few second before playing slowly and lettign all of his feelings through.

He was a tall man, around 6'02". He was muscular too, do to being in the football team. He was your atypical quarter back. Not really known throughout the school, he preffered to have a few close friends that were into the things he was, like music. He had short dirty blonde hair, and a pair of peircing blue eyes. His smile would make women melt, and his attitude tended to do the same whenever he let it. Alex was now wearing a tight green sweater under a plain white t-shirt, a pair of kahki shorts that passed his knees, with a pair of white sneakers with hot green laces. He and his sister were supposed to have the house all to themselves this weekend, and what a weekend had his sister's friends planned for him. He did not know of it though, nor did his sister... nor his mother for that matter. His mother, which had divorced his father way back, had said she would be leaving to a get-away weekend, the mother had a very close relationship with her daughter and her daughters friend, she hadn't admit it, but they made her feel younger than ever. As for Alex... he just played on, until his mother called.

"Oh great, you're finally leaving!" He called as he put his guitar in it's stand. He opened the door, and let the light of the afternoon invade his room. It was very large and very well decorated. As for the rest of the house... it was even greater, a mansion on it's own. He walked downstairs passing the hall where some post'modern scultures lay along with some rare paintings. He was going to meet his mother, where she would say her goodbyes.

Katie walked past her son's room and let out a heavy sigh, he was in there blaring his guitar again. "Hey Alex! Turn your guitar down!" She yelled over the noise. Walking down stairs she stopped and waited for her kids to come and give her their good byes. Standing at the double oak doors she straightened out her floral sundress. Her long blonde hair was tied into a neat ponytail that ended at her shoulders, her bright green eyes where hidden behind a pair of cheep sunglasses. "Kids I'm leaving now." She said calling to her two children.

Vicky sighed softly hearing her mom calling them. Standing up and stretching she looked at herself in the standing mirror. She was only 5'8", with a slim build but surprisingly large chest, 34C, and a plump round rear. She kept her red dyed hair in a messy bun and was wearing a simple white tee shirt and black short shorts. Walking down she looked at her mom and smiled her green eyes glowing. "I'm gonna miss you mom." She said hugging her mother. "You have fun on your weekend, and I promise that I won't have to big of a party alright."

Katie hugged her daughter tightly then pulled back and looked at her. "Nothing that will get me or your brother arrested, if you get arrested its your cute ass that will get sent to jail." She joked both of them laughing. "Where is your brother at, he does know I am leaving right?" She asked looking at the stairs waiting for him to come down. "Alex, come on, I have to go." She called up the stairs.

"Alex, come on, I have to go."

He heard as he walked around the corner and finally appeared, "Yeah yeah, as if you were obligated to make your little trip" He said with a smile and then sticking hsi tongue out at the girls in a playful manner. Alex saw his mother's dress and smiled. Being taller than her he looked down and said, "Take care mom, I'm going to miss you." He wrapped his arms around her ack titling his body forward a bit smelling her usual perfume. It was a quite nice aroma that he had grown quite fond of. He took his space again and asked, "So when will you be back around here?" Alex wanted to know just in case he would go out without permission, and come back with no one except his sister knowing of it. "You know, so I can tell all my peeps when to leave." He added and ended the sentance with a playful wink. Alex was the one to always say thing slike that and give the girls a small laugh occasionally.

He looked over at Vicky and wondered what she had planned. Her eyes were off into the distance as the light from the door entered through the house. A light breeze blew in, and he hearrd the sound of the leaves outside, beign hit by the wind. It was a sign of somethign was coming, but Alex could have never guessed what exactly. His mother's car was parked in their drive way, where there was a beautiful garden and emerald green grass. But it was notthis that made him suspicious, it was his sister's mischevious eyes. He pondered what could possibly be goign around her mind. She was known to make traps and plans, now Alex wondered what he had to put through this weekend. He turned to his mother to see her one last time before closing the door. "Try not to have too much fun!"

Making her leave Katie got into her car and drove off. Vicky stretched lifting her arms high into the air causing her shirt to ride up showing her flat stomach, her muscles could be seen slightly as she was always into some sports activity, mostly track and vollyball. "Well mom is gone for the week, what are you plans Alex?" She asked walking to the middle of the living room and spinning on her heel to face him. "Nothing perverted I hope." She said with a smirk. Turning from him again she started up the stairs her shorts riding up and hugging her tight ass.

Going into her room Vicky layed across her bed and grabbed her cell and started to text her friends. She had planned for a party of sorts with some of her best friends. She let them all know that her mom had left and they can start to show up at anytime they wanted.

Alex too waved good bye, closing the door afterward. He looked as his sister walked into the living room and saw her evil smile come, as always when she had a little plan. The sneaky little devil of her, she would always get him into trouble, but it wasn't like Alexander was completely innocent either, he had his mischievous side too. Alex thought about it for a second, and he had no plans at all what to do... that was new. He shrugged and said, "I'll call the guys and go out probably." He let his eyes stare at her grin and added, "I bet you have a wicked plan..." and winked a there. He went back upstairs before she did, as she looked at the stairs, "Oh come on, we both know who is the more perverted one out of both of us." He smirked back at her just as he walked up and went into his room, which before hers. Since they were now alone, and under his rule he would leave the door open for her to burst in in case of an emergency. Alex then remembered he was feeling somewhat hungry and turned back around heading for the kitchen. Walking down stairs he thought up of his evil genius plan along.

Arriving at the kitchen he took out his cell phone and texted one of his sister's friends. They had a magnificent night a few weeks ago, and he thought she might like to repeat it. He texted: "Hey babe, what's up? Guess what, I'm the king of my house for a week. Bring something sexy along ;D. - Alex" He smile and sent it. He placed his cellphone back in his pocket as he got out some bread and began to make himself a sandwich. He hoped that she would respond positively, not forgetting all the fun she had, and that he was willing to give her again. Little did he know that his text would be received while the target was with a group of girls getting ready to come over anyways...

"Hey Im not that bad." She said sticking her tongue out at him before she turned into her room. Laying on the bed she got a text back from one of her friends, it was a forward of her brothers message to her. Vicky held back a laugh as she text her back with her new plan. For the longest time Vicky had wanted something that she knew she could probably never get, and this week just might be the chance she needed. After talking with several of her friends for the better part of the hour she hopped of her bed and waltzed into Alex's room. Spinning on her toes she stopped with her hands behind her back and leaned forward craning her neck out. "Alex, I'm bored, so I am having a few of the girls come over for the night, you cool with that?" She asked, from her standing position anyone could easily see down her loose v neck shirt to see her naked breasts. "Cause if not your gonna have to deal with it anyway." She said standing back upright and spinning around again before skipping from his room. "Oh and can you order us some pizza, I will pay you back in two days, I get my paycheck then. K thanks, love YOOOUUUUU!" She said her voice getting louder as she skipped away.

He was sitting on his room, watching TV from his bed, with his back against the wall. His laptop was on his desk open, and his baby was in one corner with wires still attached. He had brought his sandwich over to the room, and there laid an empty plate next to the laptop on the desk, the crumbs were all that were left from his sandwich. Watching TV not too focused, he had not yet received a message or call from his sister's friend. He wondered if she had yet to read it, or she passed. He suddenly saw Vicky coming in through the door with a radiant smile and face. Alex simply smiled back at her, letting her happiness invade him. His eyes followed her as she moved around his room, and then stopped. Letting her lean forward close to him, he saw her cute little face up close, and looked at her in the eye. Suddenly his eyes caught something different, and he darted towards her breast seeing a great big cleavage, and a little bit more. He saw down her cleavage all the way to see her bare breast, his eyes stuck on it. "Uh...." He said looking away at the TV, "Yeah of course!" Then she left back up, and it was safe to look at her again. That had been rather odd, but in a weird way, it was hot. As eh had stared at her boobs, he had forgotten it was Vicky. He looked over at her as she left and back at the TV, reminding himself of that image. "I love you too little brat!" he yelled at her as she left. He liked the vision, but he thought it was weird that he did like it. He did as he was told, as she had used all her arms to get him to be her slave, and called the Pizza Delivery, and ordered three pizzas for him and the girls that were going to come.

Vicky got back into her room and jumped onto her bed. Grabbing her phone she read and replied to her missed texts. After about twenty minutes the doorbell rang. Vicky jumped up and ran to the door. "I GOT IT!" She yelled running past Alex's room. Opening the door she smiled widely. "Lizzy!" She said wrapping her arms tightly around her friend. The girl smiled and hugged her back. Stepping in she tucked her purple and red dyed hair behind her ear. "So I was the first here." She said with a grin following Vicky upstairs to her room. They stopped at Alex's door, "Liz is here." Vicky said with a smile. "Hey Alex." Liz said with a smile and small wave before they both continued to Vicky's room.

Lost with the scene he had just seen, he finally snapped out of the trance after about 10 minutes. Alex just let it be now, before he went insane. He flipped through the channels wanting something to watch, something to keep his mind clean. When the door bell wrung, her thought the pizza had come. He sat up to go get it, but he heard his sisters voice, shrugging, he sat back down. Hearing more voices from females, he thought the girls were already starting to get here. A bright smile came over his face, it was time for the fun to begin. Trying to plan something to do, that would seem fun for him and for them, he wasted time not coming up with nothing until Vicky and Lizzy stopped at his door. Looking up at them, he glanced up and down Lizzy's body. She was one fine girl, and her hair only made her more unique and attractive. Looking up at her eyes he winked at Lizzy saying, "Hey..." then turning his head back to the TV, where they would go down to their room. He wondered what his sister, or Lizz, or any of the other girls were planning. He hoped that someone was up for some fun, the type of fun that lasted all night long, and involved lots of touching, teasing, and best of all... feeling. After a few moments, he got up and headed towards Vicky's place. He was about to knock on the door, when other knocking interrupted him.

He went to go get it, and it was the pizza delivery. He payed him and took the pizza, closing the door behind him and going back up. The smell of pizza filled the air as he went up the stairs. Finally reaching his sister's room he thought he heard some giggles inside and he finally knocked on her door saying, "Pizza Delivery!"

The two girls smiled when he walked in holding the pizzas. They jumped up and ran to him taking the pizzas from his hands. "Thank you Alex." "Thanks Alex." They said each one planting a kiss on either of his cheeks. The door bell rang calling away Vicky's attention. "Let me get it." She said pushing the pizza she had just grabbed back into Alex's arms. Running down stairs she smiled as she opened the door. "Tiff, Lena!" She squealed hugging both girls tightly. Tiffany walked in and brushed her blond and black hair from her face and looked around. "I still can't get used to this big house." She said with a laugh. She wore a tight black tank top and a pair of ripped jeans that hugged her hips and ass tightly, two of the rips were actually on her ass showing off her smooth ass. Lena laughed at her friend shaking her head softly, her light brown curls dancing softly. "How many times have we been here and you still say things like that." She said walking past Tiff to the stairs, she wore a short plaid skirt and a short sleeve Tool shirt that was about a size to small for her chest.

The three walked up stairs to Vicky's room. "Yo, whats up Alex?" Tiffany said giving him a one armed hug. "I got your message." She whispered to him in the moment they hugged. Lena gave him the same one armed hug and laughed. "He Lex, I see that Vicky already has you as our pet for the night." She said taking one of the pizza's from him and sitting it on Vicky's dresser. "Hey, I am not using him as our pet, I'm using him as our provider of things thats all." She said with a playful grin.

((TOOL <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333))

"Thank you Alex." "Thanks Alex."

He heard both sweet voices, one over the other. He just smiled as a pair of cheeks came over one of his sides. Suddenly the door bell rang and Vicky gave back one of the boxes which he had ordered. As Vicky ran downstairs, he made a small chat with Liz, "So what are you two girls doing tonight?" The aroma of the pizza only made his stomach yarn for it more. He looked at Liz, leaving his eyes on her exotic hair. After a few moments of personal debating, he was about to comment her on her hair, when two new girls busted in through, one of which he knew perfectly well. Hearing Tiff's voice he turned his head around and then to look at her with a very sly grin. "Hey Tiff," He said as his voice seemed to have dropped a tone. "Well then I'm glad you replied well to it." Adding a wink as a signature to that statement. Lena then took no longer to come up and copy Tiffany. Alex turned to her, as he gave the pizza's to Vicky, and saw her shirt. Still for a moment, he smiled, as a.) the shirt was way too tight on her, and b.) it had one of his favorite bands on it. He just simply laughed at Lena's comment and said, "Well then in that case Tiff, how about you check with your provider in case his policy hasn't changed." He looked back at Lena and winked at her.

"Okay girls welcome, make yourselves at home! It's time to eat!" He said going over to Liz, he opened her box to reveal a thick and tall peperoni and cheese pizza. The aroma invaded his nostrils and he assumed the rest too. He divide a piece and gave the first one to Vicky, then Lena, Tiff and Liz in that order. After that he took out his own piece and took his first bite.

Back
Top Bottom