Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FallOut-Sun Rp Thread! [Looking For InuYasha Rp!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
All General Roleplay rules apply. Everyone should know what they are. If you have any question or wish to get in contact with me, Post on the board or Drop me a PM. I check the board often and I tend to reply quite fast, but be warned that Roleplaying comes second in my life and I might not be able to post everyday..

Right this second I am looking for someone to Do an Inuyasha Rp with me. I do have come plots Which I will post just below. I am open to any type of character pairings and I am willing to even change my very plot around to fit your needs.

Private message me or post on this board if you wanna Rp. I really hope to hear from someone Very soon.

Plot 1: The Boy Who Slept Through Time (Inuyasha X Kagome: Modern)

Inuyasha was sealed to a tree by and old lover and was never meant to wake up. When the spell was finally broken Inuyasha found himself in a whole new time and place, Modern Tokyo (City and Country can be Changed). Now Inuyasha must adjust to a whole new way of life. But not everything has changed, demons still are alive in the Modern age. They tirelessly hut for the shikon no tama, the very thing he died for all those years ago. Oddly enough these demons attack the very girl that freed him from his sleep. Dose she know where the Shikon jewel is hidden? The only way to find that out if to stay by her side at all times. Even if that means enrolling in a her high school.

Plot 2: A Strange Gift (Inuyasha x Kagome)

Kagome posses strange gift that is a cross between a demonic and spiritual power. Because of this she spent her whole life being called a demon by the villagers around her. They pushed her out of the village and secluded her in a small hut on the forest. Late one afternoon Kagome came across a unconscious and badly wounded dog demon laying in a clearing. That battle that had wounded the demon was evident all around. Trees had been torn down and gashes had been left in the earth. That was what made Kagome feel the need to help him. If she just walked away he would die and that was something she didn't wanna see happen to anyone, Demon or human. Unable to moved the hurt demon Kagome treated his wounded on the spot, that was when she head him whisper something that made her blood run cold, "The Shikon Jewel is Mine." Was he one of the jewels Protectors. Fighters sworn to make sure the jewel never feel into the hands of evil. If that was the case then Kagome should not be trying to save this man. For the evil forces he is to fight against are none other then Kagome and her family who have been trying to acquire to shikon jewels powers for years, is a timeless war of good and evil.

Plot 3: Through the Well (Inuyasha x Kikyo)

After falling through the Bone Eater Well Kikyo found herself in a land that is completely populated and run by demons. The few humans that can be found in the land are slaves to the demons and hunted for sport. Kikyo soon finds her reputation as a priestess has even reached this land many demons wish to test their strength against her bow and arrow. In her first fight was with a young half demon by the name if Inuyasha, who aims to have the womans head by sun down. The fighting was intense, moveing from the village center into the surrounded forest. That was when something troubling happened, A demon by the name of Naraku appeared out of no where and tried to kill Inuyasha for unknown reasons. Inuyasha and Kikyo where lucky, Instead of being killed by the attack they where pushed over a near by clif and landed safely on the ground with few wounds. But now these two enemies are lost in the woods and must help each other survive until they can get back to the village.

Plot 4: Trapped Together (Inuyasha x Kagome)

Kikyo is a powerful priests and she rules her lands with an iron will. any demon or human found breaking her laws is killed on the spot. This is the only way she can see human and demons living together in peace. Kagome is a servant who works for the Lady Kikyo. One night Kagome lets a traveler into the house so he may take shatter from the heavy rains. The traveler turned out to be a demon and he attacked Lady Kikyo, taking out one of her eyes and scaring her beautiful face and body. There was no second chance, for breaking her rule about opening the house to strangers, Kagome was tied up and taken to a temple deep in the forest where an evil demon was sealed away. It was her punishment to be left here, eaten by the demon.

The beast Kagome had imaged was far different then the one she came face to face with. The Demon was rude and a little cruel, but he wasn't blood thirsty. He even gave her a name, Inuyasha. Kagome had stumbled upon his tail of love and betrayal which all centered around the Lady Kikyo. Inuyasha believed that a powerful object called the Shikon Jewel was hidden away in Kikyo's body. It was something that had the power to make him a full demon, something he had wanted since he was a small child.

The Thing was, He was wrong about the jewel hiding place. Kagome was the one that possessed the jewel. Her whole life was about protecting the shikon jewel and keeping it out of the hands of demons, she would gladly die to do that. Trapped In a old temple and alone with a demon, what will happen when the jewel is finally noticed by the demon? How long can Kagome Protect the shikon jewel from inuyasha?

Plot 5: Insanity (Inuyasha x Kagome: Modern)

Kagome sees demons in the Modern age all the time. No one else can, and she doesn't understand why. All her life she had been called crazy and told that demons never Lived. But, how do the explain all the the strange stuff that happens around her? How do the explain how cut and scarps appear over night? To Kagome these demons are real. She has to fight for her life every night while she trapped in the hospital where she was felt by her parent; until she "Gets better."
A meeting with a strange half demon that appeared at her bedside would change Kagome's life forever. this would be the proof she need to prove that Demons were still on earth. Some of the questions Kagome had would be answered and more questions would be opened. Demons all over the country wanted the power She possessed and would do anything to get it. A war had begun and Kagome was the one who need to end it.

Plot 6: The Lie (Inuyasha x Kagome)

Kagome lied to everyone. She was not from the future, she wasn't the reincarnation of Kikyo and she wasn't even fully human. Kagome is the child of Midoriko (The priestess that made the Shikon no Tama) and a Crow demon. She is a half demon. It was her life's work to protect a less known and more powerful Shikon jewel that is hidden in her body. It was because of this struggle to protect the jewel inside her that She allowed Naraku to be born and work his twisted plan. It was all so she could Steal Kikyo's Soul and become human for a short time.

Now 50 years has passes and the Secret Jewel She posses is being targeted by demons forcing her to reveal her true self to the world. No longer able to trust anyone Kagome cuts herself off from her friends, Who are shock to learn of her past. Was anything she ever told them true? All the pain and suffering they went through was all because of her choice to let Naraku be born. Who is their true enemy? Narake or Kagome?
Nothing will be the same again.

Plot 7: Hidden Feelings (Sesshomaru x Rin)

Rin is a 19 year old village girl who has never really belonged. She comes across a hurt demon in the woods and it is the lord of the western land, Sesshomaru. Every day to come to his side and Silently bandages his wounds and leaves food for him to eat. Sesshomaru has never really been found of humans, but this girl is different from the ones he had meet before and he cant help but feel better when she is around. Sesshomaru soon learns that a group of wolf demons have been hunting in the area and that the leader, Koga, Has taken a liking to Rin. Sesshomaru feels the need to do something, but what? As badly as he is hurt he can not fight the Wolf demon and win. And even if he did win, what would he do with the girl? His feeling are burled between hate and love for the human. The only thing he is sure about is the he would feel sad about losing her to anyone.

Plot 8: The Land of Demons (Inuyasha x Kikyo)

It a violent time. A war between Demons and humans had ended with the human behind turned into slaves and Demons Becoming the new masters of the world. Everything seems peaceful on the outside but under the surface fighting is still going on. A group of powerful Ninja Monks, Priestess have joined forced with the few Demon Slayer that had survived the war. Their goal is to over through the ruling demon and take back the lands. One of the most talented Priestess, Lady Kikyo, is sent on a mission to assassinate the Ruling demon Lord, Inuyasha. Kikyo find that the cruel demon that killed hundreds of humans has a dark secret witch no one can know. On the Night of the new moon he truns into a human. From the moment they meet on the night of a new moon a romance was started that could cost them their very life's.

P.s. If you do not like any of these plots We can alway thing up a new one on the spot. For some reason I always have a lot of plot Ideas when it come to Inuyasha Rp's

Sadly I do not have a plot make for that specific pairing. But we can make one up. Or we can just place those character into a plot that is already made.

Last Night while I was waiting for someone to come to my Rp board I thought about as Plot where Sango and Kagome were brothel girl. The brothel attracted both humans and demons.
If you like that Idea we could use that in a Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom