Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breaking her in.....

Dox Paradox

Super-Earth
Dox growled, exerting what was left of his physical endurance to shove the two hundred and fifty pounds of lead over the bar before letting it clang noisily into the holding notches. It had been a long, hard day. And worse yet he still had to go home and deal with the bitch before it was through. Today he had lost his job at the security center due to cut backs, and though he was given a two week notice it was going to be hard finding a job normally let alone with his schedule as packed as it was with college cutting his total sleeping time down to a wary six hours. Even the time he spent at the gym, his only means of blowing off steam was painstakingly worked into his daily life so he wouldn't go totally insane with pent up anger. Dox was in nursing school, and though his grades cut a significant chunk out of the total sum of his courses they were still way out of his own means. And though he had decided to go with his twin for the sole fact that having a roomie would cut costs of living, he was never really close to her and worse yet going back to her nagging about how the bills were getting more expensive and the need for extra money was driving him over the edge. He paid for a majority of the bills, he took care of all the utility bills and hell though he enjoyed cooking and keeping the damn place tidy he was also paying fo all the groceries that her friends kept depleting every other party she decided to throw.

The time at the gym had cut Dox into something that resembled the hardness of a statue, but he kept his body in perfect flexibility with yoga to prevent loss of mobility due to muscle growth. And he sighed, knowing he'd have to give up that pursuit to the coming hard months which was another thing that helped him maintain his temper. More and more Dox was slipping into a rage that soon he wouldn't be able to simply shake off, and though he thought he was exhausted his body shook with nervous energy. He knew he couldn't push himself any farther without seriously hurting himself but it didn't take away his anxiety. Grinding his teeth, he thought of how much he'd appreciate a girl friend but he refused to listen to the hissy fit his twin would pull. Taking to the showers and changing into comfortable sweat pants and a body glove tee shirt he headed home with deliberate slowness, trying to calm himself as much as possible before having to hear her mouth once more. Running his left hand through his now short messed hair, he missed the longer hair and even the gotee a little but uttered a little mantra saying it was for his jobs and to cut away his old worries.

Zilla sighed softly and looked up at the clock. He was late. She hated it when he did this! The least he could do was call and let her know when he wasn’t going to be home on time. Zilla knew she could be a nagging little sister sometimes but she couldn’t help it! That’s how she was the least he could do was give a call and not worry her all the time. She ran a hand threw her black hair and leaned back on the couch. She wasn’t dressed simply wearing a short hot pink robe, her hair was pulled up in a towel and she was painting her long claws a bored expression on her face as she did so. Her eyes snapped back to the clock. He was over an hour late and she was getting more concerned with each passing moment. Zilla sighed and turned on the T.V trying to distract herself, it didn’t work very well. News of the lay offs were posted on T.V and she saw her brothers name flash across the screen. A loud growl came from her throat and she turned the T.V off throwing the remote across the room she watched in shatter against the wall. “Great now I’ll have to get a new one.” She muttered darkly under her breath for a long time. Finally she pulled her long dark hair out of the towel and let it fall around her shoulders. She had called Dox several times but he hadn’t answered the phone. She figured he was at the gym blowing off steam. She couldn’t blame him but he still should have called her. Her fur bristled up with anger as she continued to think about it. Zilla had a short temper, very short but unlike her brother she didn’t try to control it. When Zilla was angry everyone knew it.

A thought finally flew threw her head. What if he had a girl friend? A low growl came from her lips thinking about it. Her body tensed and she quickly forced herself to calm down knowing if she didn’t she would just break something else. It wasn’t that she didn’t want him to be happy… She just got jelous easily and she felt that he didn’t spend much time with her anyways and if he got a girl friend he would never be home. At that thought she grabbed something off of a table and tossed it across the room. Soon Zilla threw herself on the couch and hid her face in a pillow. When she heard him walk ni she looked up at him threw angry eyes. “You’re late.” She hissed coldly. “You could have at least called!” She yelled getting up. “I mean you had me worried! You’re so insensitive!” she screamed growing more irritated with each passing moment,

Dox had only walked through the door and already she was screaming. He turned his phone off for the specific reason so she wouldn't embarass him in public by yelling through the phone and now at this ungodly hour she wanted to scream. His eyes caught the news report and the names scrolling by the hundreds, and knew she would have seen his if hse had been watching the whole report. Studiously ignoring her, he saw the smashed remote and the dent in the wall and felt his temper bristling. Was it bad enough he was laid off? If she knew would it have been so hard to say I'm sorry what happened and get a little encouragement? She knew he basically supported her ass stoically, and yet there she was bellowing at him being insensitive. And realization came seemed to spread over his face suddenly washing the horrible snarl away with a look that he had just realized something totally unexpected. He looked at her and noticed the stuff on the table for her to paint her nails, and could smell that she had just gotten out of the shower but for the look of enlightenment, his body was shaking.

"You were painting your nails, and watching the news.... and you probably smashed the remote when you saw my name..." His head tilted insanely to the side as he looked into her face, as if it was the very first time he had ever seen her and tried to keep his voice from shaking. "You know I was laid off, and you probably even knew I was blowing off steam at the gym and yet you still scream." Dox took a step towards her still shaking as his voice went from normal to a quite one that carried a deadly edge. "You know how hard I have it and yet the only thing you can say is how insensitive I am and scream." The last few words were barely audible, and something at last after years of repression finally broke. His left hand snapped up behind the speed of years of physical training in a blur and slapped her so hard across the face her head snapped to the side. She was still standing even after that blow, but the corner of her bottom lip had been laid open and his right hand caught her around the throat. "You would knowingly make me suffer more just to sate your own ego..." Dox lifted her up as easily as he would a doll, and held her there not even choking her for just a moment to really look at her. A few seconds passed, and Dox jerked his arm to the right to send her sailing into the coffee table that promptly broke under her weight leaving her lying in the debris.

Zilla could see his annoyance but she really didn’t care. He should have called, he should have been the one to tell her that he was laid off, she shouldn’t have had to find out about this threw the T.V! It was ridiculous. Zilla sighed softly and shook her head running a hand threw her hair. She noticed that the snarl had left his face and if made her just a little bit nervous. She looked at him nervously hearing his comment. “Yea…” She asked quietly not sure where he was going with this. Zilla took a step back not liking the way he was looking at her. She felt her body tense up and she took another step away from him. She didn’t understand where he was going with this. “You should have called! I shouldn’t have to find out stuff like this threw the T.V!” She exclaimed angrily. “You are insensitive so don’t act so perfect Dox.” She growled out baring her fangs at him. A cry of pain came from her lips when he smacked her so suddenly. Zilla felt tears build up in her eyes as she looked at the wall to the left. She licked her lip and tasted the blood. Anger boiled up inside of her and she started to yell at him when he suddenly wrapped his fingers around her neck. Zilla wrapped her hands around his arms and tried to get away from him. “Let go!” She chocked out. She glared at him as he looked her over, he acted like this was the first time he had ever seen her. A scream of pain came from her lips when she hit the table and it snapped under her weight. Zilla whimpered softly and started to sit up.

She looked at him and for the first time she was afraid of her brother. A small whimper came from her lips and she started to move away from him. Zilla breathed quickly and glared up at him. “What is wrong with you!?” She yelled an angry growl coming from her lips. “I don’t know who you think you are but you will not touch me like that!” She screamed at him trying to hide her fear. She hadn’t gotten up from her spot; she was in to much pain to really move away from him. She sat up but that was really all he could manage to do. Her black hair was messed up now and the nail polish lay beside of her shattered staining the floor. Her robe had come undone a bit showing her chest off. Her eyes flashed dangerously and she tried to get up. A small whimper came from her lips when she sat up but she didn’t stop. “Get away from me.” She hissed coldly.

In all honesty, Dox's anger had been ebbing as he watched her there on the ground in pain. He was not cruel by nature, but she was able to kick him when he was the most vulnerable and now she was getting what she deserved. The fact that he had physically harmed her, hell beaten her at that and yet she would still not be silent. The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, and in turn as she hissed at him from the floor to get away he felt his anger flare again and decided he'd have that enraging confidence wrung from her body.

Two strides brought him up along side her, and with the way she had been moving there wasn't anywhere for her to run to. His right hand came up under her left arm and with an ease that would have strained others yanked her up in one easy motion. "If I was perfect, I would have a girlfriend to help me when times were hard. If I was perfect I'd have a job that I wouldn't lose, and if I was perfect I wouldn't have a so called sister who never once in her damn life did anything but give me a headache." He handled her as if she weighed no more than a back pack, and pinned her against the wall chest first as he kept her there with his right hand firmly clutching her left arm.

Pressing his body against her back he muttered heatedly into her ear as his left hand explored her body. "Why do you think I never call? Because you'll scream at me. Why do you think I never want a damn thing to do with you? Because nothing I ever do was good enough for you. And even after tossing you around like a rag doll when you try to piss me off further what am I doing now? Checking your sorry hide for broken ribs and other complications so you won't fucking die tonight." Her ribs were most definitely bruised, and she was probably still in mild shock from being thrown but otherwise she was alright. "You have no idea how much I simply want to snap your neck, to silence your mouth so I'd never have to hear your screaming ever again. Then maybe they'll give me the chair and I wouldn't have to live with the fact I killed my twin." His chin rested against her shoulder warily, his mind swirling with the darkest thoughts he had ever conceived and wondered what would he do with her.

Zilla glared up at him when he was at her side so quickly. She took several deep ragged breaths feeling pain in her ribs with each on. A loud cry of pain came from her when he jerked her up by the arm and shoved her against the wall. “Let go!” She whimpered out softly feeling pain run over her again as he started to rub her side. She felt a bit guilty hearing his words. “You never told me one damn thing!” She growled trying to get away from him again. “I don’t need your help! Let go of me!” She yelled out angrily.

Zilla felt a few tears form in her eyes hearing his cold comment. She glanced away from him and sighed softly. “I don’t mean to be! Its your own fault! Even when I tried to be nice you just pushed me away!” She screamed out. “Go ahead and kill me I don’t care anymore!” She screamed out trying once again to get away. “I said let go!” She screamed out. A low growl of pain came from her lips as she felt her ribs send a stabbing pain threw her. Zilla whimpered softly and tried to get away from him. Her hips grinded against his as she did this but she really didn’t care. A small cry of pain came from her lips again and she held still taking several deep breaths. She had never been afraid of her brother but then again he had never been violent with her. He had all ways took her rage and ignored her just like she had when they were kids. That’s why she had changed so much.

Zilla hated the feeling of his body pressed against hers but there wasn’t much she could do. “If you hate me so much why do you care?” She challenged him trying to discover why he acted like he was. “What do you want me to do!?” She exclaimed. “Get on all fours and beg for forgiveness? It won’t happen Dox so forget about it!” She screamed out a snarl coming from her lips. Zilla started to fight against him again. She tensed up when he rested his chin on her shoulder. She looked at him threw the corner of her eyes and let out a low growl. She bared her fangs again and tried once again to get away from him.

Dox had shown her the last bit of kindness he had by resting on her shoulder, and still she screamed. But more than anything was how she bared her fangs when he tried to show her an ounce of his own wariness and fatigue. He lifted his head and still simply held her against the wall, watching her squirm and felt her rubbing against this crotch... And he froze. He was slowly getting hard from all the rubbing, and as he looked over her he realized for the first time just how attractive she really was. She was finely curved, and that round ass pushing against him was arousing him in a way he didn't think possible. She barely had a damn thing on accept her robe and a pair of panties, and the robe was falling off exposing her tits which had to be at least a D cup or larger. The violence was draining out of him, and was instead being replaced with a different kind of madness as he leaned into her and watched her breast press erotically against it. He firmly rubbed his hips into hers, getting a better feel of her ass and letting her feel the overly gifted bulge within his lose sweat pants.

He knew exactly what he was going to do to her now, and his left hand slid up her body to cup her left tit and message it heatedly as his right hand dropped down to slip his sweat pants and boxers down. "No... I don't want you to beg. Hell you don't even have to do anything even though there isn't a damn thing you could do to begin with." His left hand left her breast to push between her shoulders and keep her against the wall as his right hand easily tore the robe from her body. "You've been nothing but a pain and a bad memory, but for once in your life you won't cause me pain." With his right hand he slipped the head of his member between her panties and firmly between her perfect ass rubbing his length with a hot growl of pleasure in her ear. "No for once you'll help me relieve my stress."

Dox took her muzzle in his left hand and pulled her neck the side so he could lean over her shoulder without her tearing at him with her fangs, and backed up a bit to slide the ten inch thick length firmly between her legs so she could see it and spat in his free right hand. He didn't even know if she was a virgin or not, if she was he wouldn't have her bleeding from no lube, and after stoking his dick keeping her head where she could see it he backed up once more and took his member pushing her panties to the side. For a moment he only pushed against her entrance, and feeling that he could slip inside her he pushed allowing the head of his cock to sink into her. She was hot, and gripped the head of his cock harder than he thought which made him growl hotly into her ear before he took both hands and held her hips before sinking his entire length deeply into her.

She continued to fight against her brother when he held her against the wall. He wasn’t soothing her anger he was just making it worse… A lot worse. As soon as she got free she would get her revenge. Zilla froze feeling her brother grind his hips against hers roughly. She took a deep breath and didn’t say a word her eyes wide with fear. She glanced back at him not sure where he was going with this she just knew that it wouldn’t be good and she wouldn’t like it one bit. “Stop it.” She said softly her words full of fear, they quivered a bit but she still tried to hide her fear from him. She noticed that he leaned over her shoulder and looked at her chest. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. She looked up at him and took another deep breath before she started to push against the wall trying to get some room to move. “Get away from me.” She demanded softly.

A soft gasp came from her lips when Dox reached his hand up and started to play with her chest. She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly trying to ignore the sensation. She didn’t want to show him that she enjoyed his touch, hell she didn’t want to enjoy it. Her mind didn’t but her body did. She shook her head and tried to get away from him again. Another low growl came from her lips as she fought against him. “Then let me go!” She demanded once again when he told her that there wasn’t anything she could do. A small gasp came from her lips when he pushed her against the wall with his left hand. The force of the hit knocking the breath out of her again. She breathed deep and quick trying to get the air back into her lungs. A small cry of distress came from her when he ripped her robe off violently. She whimpered softly and closed her eyes. Zilla shook her head no hearing his words. “Don’t Dox I don’t want this.” She said quietly. Her eyes snapped open and she held her breath feeling his large member press between her ass. She turned her head to the side hearing his feral growl. “Go get some whore to do that.” She hissed coldly.

Zilla let out an angry growl when Dox grabbed her muzzle and held her mouth shut so she wouldn’t be able to fight him. Her eyes widened when he shoved his member between her legs so she could see it. A soft whimper came from her lips. Surprisingly Zilla was a virgin. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes tightly. She heard him spit into his hand and knew that this wasn’t going to be easy. She bit her lip and tried to her mouth away from him. Zilla continued to fight against him when he pulled back. A soft whimper came from her lips when he pushed her panties to the side. Her soft pleas could be heard even though they were muffled because he was holding her mouth shut. Zilla squirmed about trying desperately to get away from him when he pushed against her entrance. A loud muffled scream came from her lips when he forced his way into her. She whimpered softly when he growled into her ear again. She let out another scream of pain when he let go of mouth and grabbed her hips forcing himself the rest of the way in. “Stop it!” She screamed.

Dox was far from doing anything she demanded and nipped right were her left ear met her head in an affectionate manner. Sliding all the way out of her he pushed against her entrance once more before sinking his entire legth into her once more a low moan escaped him. He was astounded at how tightly she gripped him, but the fact that he could just barely fit every inch into her and physically feel the point that no one could go beyond made him smile. "I guess it's only natural that I fit inside you like a glove, but you'll be using everything you have to help me soon enough." He panted into her ear as he slowly stroked in and out of her. Moving his left hand to the center of her back to press her against the wall and gripping her tail with his right he slid out and enjoyed the view of her ass sliding all the way down his length before he saw the slight trace of red. Closing his eyes he pushed heavily into her and with shorter slightly harder strokes had her firmly against the wall as he enjoyed the feel of her pussy.

"So your a virgin after all.... I guess that too is appropriate seeing as you never let me get close to any other woman that I take your virginity but at least you have the consolation of knowing you took my virginity too." Dox slid out of her and once more stroked his length between her ass, rubbing her hips before he physically lifted her up and made his way into the bathroom. "But you can be guaranteed that I'll be taking all of your virginity before this day is over. Keep screaming and I'll just make it rougher and last longer but if you decide to pipe down I might make it enjoyable for you." Dox kept her against his body with his left hand and turned on the hot water of their large walk in shower on and slide the glass door closed before bending her over the counter. "My real question is how long will it take you to learn your lesson and make it feel better for yourself but this is one thing I won't mind you screaming about."

Dox had retrieved a tube of KY gel that he had bought earlier that week when this bitch had gotten a ring stuck on her finger, and pushed the uncapped top into her pussy before forcing a good bit of liquid into her. Turning her around roughly he gripped her ass with his left hand and shoved right back into her after he removed the tube smiling at how easily he now was able to slip into her. Licking her neck he kept her close with his left hand and coaxed the tube into her ass now, again pushing a good bit into her before shoving his right index finger into that tight hole and began fucking her once more. He was truly enjoying himself, and because of that wasn't fucking her roughly at all and held her close as he stuffed her slowly nipping and licking her neck.

Her ears lowered on her head when he bit her and she tried to get away from him again. “Stop it…” She said softly trying to hold back a moan of pleasure when he pulled out and forced his way back into her again. She closed her eyes tightly hearing him moan out again. “Stop it! I don’t want this! It isn’t right!” She exclaimed desperately. Zilla started to fight against him again trying to get away. She kicked her legs and tried to claw his hands away from her hips. A low howl of pain came from her lips when he grabbed her tail and pulled it up so he could watch as he rapped her. A few tears formed in her eyes as she continued to fight with him. Another cry of pain came from her lips when he pushed into her harder as he held her against the wall. She didn’t want this! She didn’t want her brother to take her virginity it was suppose to happen like this.

Zilla closed her eyes tightly hearing him. “I didn’t take your virginity.” She growled out her fangs bearing again. “You wanted this I didn’t!” She exclaimed simply. She whimpered softly when he pulled out of her again and stroked her rear with his member. A small cry came from her lips when Dox picked her up suddenly. She started to kick trying to get away from but let out a loud scream of pain when she moved her legs. “You bastard!” She screamed out unhappily. She could smell her own blood now and she closed her eyes tightly. Zilla hung limp in his arms as he carried her into the bathroom. She looked around confused trying to figure out what he was doing. She started to fight against him again when he turned the shower on. “Stop it!” She growled out trying to get away from him. She whimpered softly when he bent her over the counter top. “What are you doing?!” She exclaimed.

A small cry of shock came form her lips when he shoved the tube into her pussy. “Get that out of me!” She growled out trying to get away from him again. She shivered feeling the cool jell slide into her. Zilla panted heavily trying to use to the temperature. Anther cry of pain and shock came from her lips when he turned her around roughly and gripped her rear. She struggled against him when he shoved it inside of her again and forced more of the cold jell into her ass. “Don’t.” She groaned out softly. A scream of shock came from her lips when he went right back to thrusting in and out of her. It didn’t hurt as bad now though but it still hurt. She let out another cry of pain though when he shoved his index finger into her ass. A small whimper came from her lips when he started to lick her neck. Zilla wrapped her arms around him like she would when she was younger and afraid of something. Her legs soon wrapped around his as well trying to find a less painful position. She cried softly against his shoulder as he continued to rape her.

Dox fondled her ass gently now as he pushed in and out, feeling her hug him and wrap her legs around him in an attempt to get use to the feeling. She was finally getting the idea that there wasn't a way out for her, and gently he rubbed her hips as he eased up on her, pushing all the way into her before hugging her closely against his body. "Good girl. You'll learn soon enough Zilla, you'll learn but the more you obey, the less you'll have to suffer." He kissed her then, quite deeply as he gently held her hips and continued for a bit more. His tongue slipped into her mouth to tease her own, and carefully he slipped out of her before picking her up as if she weighted nothing at all. Stepping into the shower, he adjusted the heat so it was really hot but wouldn't burn either of the before sitting down on the roomy ledge with her in his lap with her back against his chest. The heat would help loosen her up a bit and make it much more enjoyable for her. Licking and gently nipping her neck, he tilted her head to the side with his left hand to kiss her once more before rubbing her cute ass into his crotch, loving the feel of his member pressing against her sex between her legs.

Breaking the kiss, he turned her around and settled her in his lap with his member between her as as he kissed her gently. "Now that you know your not going anywhere, and are starting to take me more willingly I'll make it better for you too." Lifting her hips, he teased her entrance before letting her slide down his length and kissed her again before gently taking her ass with both hands helped slide her easily over his cock. "If you help too it'll probably make me cum, and maybe you'll be to distracted to care who's cock your ridding sis." Kissing her heatedly, he began making her ride his length but from their position he couldn't sink painfully deep into her and enjoyed the press and rub of her tits against his chest. Coaxing her tongue into the kiss with his own he was nearly panting at playing with her ass and screwing her while the hot shower and feeling the hot water run down her body and even over his length.

Zilla closed her eyes tightly feeling him rub her ass as he pushed in and out of her body. A few tears still leaked out of her eyes because she was sore. She tried to move away from him when he started to rub her hips. “Stop it.” She said weakly her voice cracking a bit. Zilla shook her head no vigorously hearing him. “No! I won’t learn I don’t want to!” She exclaimed. Zilla started to pull away from again wanting now more than ever to get away. “Stop! Stop! Stop!” She yelled out. Zilla let her legs slide down on his and started to dig her long claws into his flesh. Zilla scrunched her nose when he kissed her passionately. She let out a low groan that sounded more like a moan. Zilla tried to pull away from his lips when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. “Stop.” She exclaimed in a muffled voice. Zilla didn’t stop fighting him when he moved her again this time taking her to the shower. She let out an annoyed growl when he sat down with her on a ledge, she was sitting in his lips. Zilla took deep angry breaths as he held her to him. Her body tensed up when he started to lick and kiss her. She let out a soft whimper as he continued to rub his member against her ass and sex softly.

She continued to fight against him, trying to get away. She kicked and clawed at him like a little kid would do when they would fight. She looked up at him with wide scared eyes when he positioned himself between her legs. “Stop it.” She said more tears forming in her eyes. “Please don’t! Please brother I’m sorry! Just stop this! I don’t want it!” She said as more tears fell down her face dampening the fur under them. A soft moan came from her lips when he teased her entrance, it didn’t matter that she didn’t want him to do it her body loved it. Zilla closed her eyes tightly and let out another loud moan when he shoved into her. She whimpered out again when he grabbed her ass and started to force her up and down on his member. She hated this! She didn’t want to ride him, she didn’t want to give him pleasure. She tried to pull away from him again when he started to kiss her. “I won’t forget!” She hissed out clawing his chest. She leaned in and bit his neck because that was the only place she could get to easily. She wouldn’t kiss him back she simply tried to her away.

She still fought, still cried and tried to scream but he was getting to her. The little moans and groans he got out of her excited him to no end, and though it hurt when she clawed his chest and bit his neck it only served to make him all the more heated. She was struggling to much to make the position they were in easy and pleasurable, so he lifted her off of his shaft an stood with her in his arms before setting her on her feet. "You could have rested there but you want to still be difficult so you'll just have to take it a different way." Turning her around and pushed her against the glass wall out of falling hot water and nuzzled her neck, enjoying the feel of her ass against his member and crotch before reaching over and grabbing the liquid soap. The glass was quite warm, close to being hot due to how long the shower had been running and after opening the bottle he dumped the soap all along her back and over her ass, the sight causing him to lean more firmly against her and work the soap around with his hips. Putting a large amount in both hands, he rubbed his member between her ass to get it nice and soapy before he began working her tits affectionately before pushing right back into her.

The slow buck of his hips caused the soap to foam and dribble down those long beautiful legs of hers while he played with her tits, and leaning firmly against her back, he got the amazingly erotic sight of her tits pressed against the glass while he raped her. He panted into her soft ear, slipping his right hand down to her filled pussy and gently rubbed her clit into his shaft as he pushed in and out while his left hand moved to hold her hip and draw her back into each thrust. "That's a good girl. Since you don't want to make it any better all you have to do is take it, and maybe I'll consider not putting it in your mouth and ass and simply fill your pussy for tonight." His hands went back to those large tits and he caressed them as he pumped insistently into her pussy. "I've given you so many chances to make it better for you but that's ok, you'll learn. But it's always more fun letting you chose weather it's the easy way or the hard way." His pumping had become much more firm until the gently pat of her ass meeting his crotch could be clearly heard. "And knowing you you'll always make it the more pleasurable hard way.

Zilla glared at him when he scolded her. “I don’t want this!” She yelled at him desperately. “Stop it Dox!” Zilla let out a small cry when he picked her up off of him. She closed her eyes and tried once again to get away from him. She yelped when as he shoved her against the glass door. She pushed against it trying to get away. She closed her eyes tightly feeling him nuzzle her neck softly. She released a small moan not being able to help it. She shivered when he pushed her away from the hot water and against the warm door. Her breathing was deep and irregular. She shivered and felt her nipples harden when he poured the cold body wash onto her wet fur. “Don’t.” She groaned out. A small moan came from her lips when he started to work the soap into her fur with his hips. Her eyes widened and she let out a small gasp when he started to lather the soap in between her ass. A small cry came from her when he forced his way back in. A small moan came from her lips when he started to play with her chest again.

She let out another loud moan of pleasure when he moved into her slowly but firmly. She could feel the soap running down her legs slowly. Zilla shivered and panted out heavily as he continued to shove in and out of her playing with her chest. She shivered as he panted into her ear. “Stop it!” She screamed out. She shook her head and tried once again to get away from him. “I don’t want it any way so leave me alone!” She screamed out.

Dox hated when she screamed out like that, and after slipping out of her pussy he decided there wasn't going to be an easy way with her at all. "Cry and scream all you want you brought this on yourself. For everyday you made my life more miserable its only payback, and you'll pay sis." His hands moved to her hips, pulling her hard now into each thrust, sating his own lust and agitation on her while he felt himself throbbing wonderfully inside of her. "But since you still won't shut your mouth I guess we'll just have to continue for quite a while longer won't we? My question for you is where should I finish up?" His left hand slipped up her body over her tits and to her neck where he rubbed up under her muzzle while his right hand moved to her tale once more to fondle it, carefully taking plenty of soap and slipped his middle finger into her tight ass. "You'll answer me or I'll just chose, and end up screwing you all over again tonight. What will it be then hmmmm? Should I just fill this pussy? Or would you rather me put those tits and that mouth of yours to good use? Your ass is pretty nice too but I want to hear it from you."

Dox was getting close, and his steady pace soon became a more rough pounding as his hands once more returned to her breast, messaging and gently pinching and pulling at her nipples as he forced her to take every inch of his length now in each firm stuff. "Hurry up sis, or I'll just finish with one hole and see how long it takes for me to get off in a different one." Licking and panting hard now into her ear, he leaned his body flushly against her back as his tail wrapped around her leg possessively. He could feel his peak start building and pumped all the harder, feeling that depth that would always tell him no one would be able to get as deep into her as he would.

Zilla shook her head no hearing him. She continued to cry softly not fighting against him for once. A small gasp came from her lips when his hands suddenly slid down to her hips. “No! Don’t!” She cried out knowing that he was going to hurt her even more. Zilla let out another loud yell of pain her ears falling back on her head. She closed her eyes tightly and gripped her hands into tight fist. Tears fell from her eyes dampening the fur around her eyes. She whimpered out again when he pulled back another cry of pain came from her lips. Zilla jerked her head away from his hand and bit down on it. A low growl coming from her lips, she tightened up her legs and tried to get away from him. She let out a low whimper when he shoved his finger into her rear again. She moved her tail away from his hands as he tried to cover it in soap. “Finish by yourself! Because you aren’t going to do it inside of me.” She growled out. Zilla continued to fight against him trying to get away.

She whimpered out again when he started to move into her rougher. She closed her eyes tightly trying to hold back her tears. She growled out again when he started to fondle her chest. It was a low warning sound showing that she didn’t plan on giving up anytime soon. She continued to fight against him moving her hips away so he wouldn’t be able to pound into her as easily. “You’re not going in me ever again!” She barked out. Another growl came from her lips again and she bared her teeth at him. Zilla moved her head away from him and lowered her ear so he wouldn’t be able to lick it easily. She let out another warning growl when he wrapped his tail around her leg. “I am not yours so don’t try and dominate me.” She hissed.

Dox simply continued, pulling her closer against his body while he took her and still yet fondled her hefty bust while he groaned into her ear. "Fighting me to the very end eh? Well I'll give you that seeing as you've persistently given me a hard time for as long as I've known you. Oh well, I guess I'll just do what I've been doing and take you however I feel like." Dox slid the glass door to the shower open, and shoved her past enjoying how his cock simply slid from her pussy against the counter. "Since your still acting like a bitch, I guess you'll just have to take it like one too." Turning her around to face him he pushed her back onto the counter and pulled her hips up so she was forced to lie there. He rubbed his length against her pussy smiling at her as he lifted her hips to fondle her ass. "Remember I gave you the choice but you decide to act like a bitch." Dox pushed himself back into her hard, and roughly fucked her there on the counter holding her in place and pushing the index and middle finger of his left hand into her ass. "And since your nothing but a bitch, I guess you won't mind your bro relieving himself inside your tight cunt."

Dox reached up with his right hand to snag her behind the neck and pulled her forward so she could have a nice uninterrupted view of his cock pumping into her filled sex and couldn't hold himself anymore. Shoving his whole length into her he came hard, knowing she'd feel every drop being forced into her but he was far from done. With two more hard pumps, he could feel his own seed being forced out due to the lack of room. Pulling out of her, he used his left hand to stroke himself, and coat her cute muzzle. Letting her neck go at last he shoved hotly back into her tight sex and fucked her still, hands groping her breast while he worked out the last of his lust and finished up inside of her. Panting, he finally took his length from her and looked at her still soaked, soapy, body fondly loving the look of his own seed splattered on her muzzle and slowly dribbling out of her pussy. Picking her up easily he returned to the shower and sat with her in his lap, lathering her body with the soap that was already caked on and rubbing her pussy to coax the thick liquid out. His cock was still between her legs which amused him but he murmured easily into her ear. "That was better than I thought. Are you going to shut your mouth now? Or do you need to have more energy fucked from you tonight?" He didn't think he had it in him to fuck her again but he was more than willing to try seeing as she was his now.

Zilla let out another loud scream of pain as he continued to shove into her playing with her ample chest. Tears fell from her eyes and she finally stopped fighting him. She stayed still and whimpered loudly when he forced his way back into her again. A small sob came from her lips when he told her what he was going to do. Zilla shook her head quickly and opened her eyes trying to get away once again. She clawed at the door trying to get it open again. It seemed that she wasn’t able to stay still for any amount of time. Zilla let out a scream of surprise when Dox shoved her out of the shower. She put her hands out in front of her and caught herself so that she didn’t hit the counter top so roughly. She panted heavily her wet fur and hair clinging to her body. Zilla started to run from him when he grabbed her and forced her to face him. She looked up at her brother with scared eyes and tried to get her wrist away from him. Zilla tried once again to get away when he picked her up and sat her on the counter again. “Stop it!” She screamed out clawing his face. She whimpered softly and let out a small gasp when he grabbed her hips and leveled them with his cock. Another loud scream of pain came from her when he forced his way back in. Zilla shook her head no hearing him. “I don’t want any of this!” She screeched. Another small cry came from her when he shoved his fingers back inside of her ass. She whimpered again and leaned forward trying to get away from him. “No…” She said quietly,

Zilla let tried to get her head away from him when he grabbed her neck. She didn’t want to watch this! “Stop it Dox!” She cried out trying once again to get away. She screamed her loudest when he shoved his whole length into her using his weight to cause her more pain. Zilla stopped fighting him when he started to spill into her. She could feel it all. Her hands covered her face as she tried to forget about what was going on. She moved her muzzle away from him when he started to coat her muzzle with his cum. “Don’t.” She said again weakly. Zilla let out a soft cry of pain when he shoved back into her and finished once again. She kept her eyes closed and her head down her tail hung limp behind her and she tried to ignore him. Zilla flinched when he picked her up. She didn’t fight him instead she hid her head in the crock of his neck. “I hate you.” She said quietly her voice chocked with a silent sob. When he started to rub her pussy she whimpered and pulled her legs close to her chest her tail pulled between her legs and she shook her head no. “Stop it please.” She begged him. Zilla kept her legs and tail pulled up tightly beside of her. “No! Please not again.” She said quickly holing onto him tightly she buried her head in his chest.

Dox pitied her. The more he thought about it the more he wondered if she really did deserve being fucked the way he had done her, but in all honesty he couldn't have done anything less painful without having her look for revenge. This way she could remember what he would do if she made him suffer, and no one no matter who she liked would ever be able to take her virginity the way he had. Gently he washed the soap from her body, carefully scrubbing out the dried soap and even a bit of his own seed along with the small amount of blood from popping her cherry before turning off the shower at last. The way she tried to hide her face in his neck and even buried her head in his chest befuddled him somewhat. Even after all he had done she still sought solace with him, which made him wonder why did it come to this in the first place. If she had only shown an ounce of kindness to him he wouldn't have hated her enough to put her in her place but what was done was done after all.

He sat her in his lap while he dried her fur vigorously, seeing how she didn't seem to have the strength to do much of anything save hold on to him. She was a strong bitch, he'd at least give her that after being smacked and tossed around and then roughly fucked. It amazed him thinking about it how she even still remained conscious after all of that but he'd think more on it later. He was tired as well, both physically and mentally knowing that she was much worse off than he was. At the very least he wouldn't have to worry about getting her knocked up for the next few years with that little implant thing he had gotten for her last year, and after she was dry he dried him self quickly before once again picking her up. He couldn't trust her sleeping alone, and didn't want her to do so anyways so padding his way down the short hallway, Dox pushed the door to his room open with his foot. It was as always exceedingly tidy, and after placing her on the bed he soon followed. It was only yesterday that he had washed his sheets, so they smelled fairly fresh but still smelled subtly of his own scent, and after taking the large warm blanket and wrapping both himself and her up under neath he pulled her flushly against his body so that they were spooning.

Back
Top Bottom