Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ Victory Celebration ~ {AzelStormrose}

kimbra_ailis

Super-Earth
The camp was noisy. Drunk men yelling, celebrating, excited whores squealing and playing coy with the soldiers. There was a good reason for all the celebration and great mood. Very few causalities and the enemy had been soundly beat, sent fleeing back to whatever hole they had crawled out of. Victory had been swift in today’s battle. In a few days they would give chase, but this night was for them.

No doubt most of the men were waiting for the prisoners to be brought out. There was never enough whores in the camp to satisfy all them men. And there were plenty of men not really interested in the whores, they wanted the fresh meat, the women prisoners. The unlucky women that were caught would be thoroughly fucked by every man that could. Those who survived would travel with the army as entertainment

As dark fell Joscelin came out of her tent. Blood thoroughly washed from her hands and body. The fresh tunic she wore was a deep gray and flared slightly at the hip before ending mid thigh. Leaving most of her armor in the tent, she wore a pair of leather wrist guards and a loose half cloak to keep the night chill off. There had even been enough time to clean her armor and sword before she was expected. The sword was left in her tent, in its place on her hip was a short sword. It was more practical in the camp.

The boots were silent in the grass as she walked past tents and eased past drunks. Most of the men were already around the large camp fire and wooden tables but there were a few stragglers. Joscelin evicted on of the men from a make shift wooden chair and pulled it toward the back. Her brother liked every present when he presented the new whores. What took so long between battle and presentation was the doctor inspecting the ladies for signs of STDs and other possible problems that might be passed to his men. Those that were found to have something were either killed or a black ribbon tied around their neck. It was a sign to his men that they were only to be used by men already infected. If it could be avoided, her brother preferred not to have his entire army sexually sick.

After introductions and congratulations, her brother moved away from the whores. Letting his men fight over who went first. For those watching, drinks flowed. From her spot in the shadows, Joscelin watched the “entertainment”. The women screamed and struggled, begged for mercy. Stupid bitches. There was no mercy to be found. Just because she was the general’s sister did not excuse her from watching this event. She was expected to watch for a while as all the men were expected to be present for a while. It was to establish there would be no favorites, no real fights.

At first she had been applaud that she had to be here. But that was months ago. Months of death and fighting, and other such entertainment it no longer seemed so disgusting. Not that she would admit that outloud. The faintest whimper escaped her lips but there was little chance any one else heard it. Her jaw tightened to remind herself to be silent. In the darkness, with her dark gloves on, no one would notice her hands lightly caressing herself. The fact that she was so wet and horny. Another scream from one of the women, followed by another begging for more, deeper, harder. The men were already worked up. That bitch kept it up she would be dead before morning.

A shiver went down her spine as her fingers brushed against her sex lips. Her movements were extremely slow as not to draw attention to herself. Not that any of the men nearby noticed, all too preoccupied. She was considered forbidden fruit. They knew better than to touch her without invitation so by and large they ignored her. The cloak felt too warm and heavy on her shoulders but she did not dare take it off. It provided a lot of shadow for her to play

Across the fire from Joscelin sat one soldier that stuck out from all the others. His long shiny silver hair hung down around his shoulders and his ice blue eyes unblurred by the stuper of bad alcohol scanned the discusting men that surrounded him. Jericho Savander was the only soldier in the entire camp aside from Joscelin that did not reak of booze and sweat. In one hand sat an open book written in latin, and in the other sat a glass of fine red whine. The pair of reading glasses he wore sat low on his nose as he struggled to read by the dim fire light. He was clothed in a fine black and crimson red tunic. He wore the same armor he wore in battle which was none. Armor would only slow him down and he could not have that. At his sides sat two long curved scimitar like swords encased in wonderfully crafted sheaths

Jericho was the only soldier in camp who never took part in the so called celebrations that this army took part in. Every now and then a shudder would rock his body as a girl screamed in pain. He hated this part of the army but being only third in charge he had no right to say anything about it. There were many rumors that floated around the camp that Jericho was a man who enjoyed a different type of lover though not a single one of these men were brave enough to ensenuate such a thing to his face.

Jericho was the best swordsman in the military. The blades he weilded were crafted by his own hands. Though they were designed like scimitars they were about twice the length and much sharper. He weilded those blades much like they were art and any soldier who fought beside him or that he met on the battlefeild would compare his fighting to that of a deadly dance. He was respected and feared by most everyone in the camp or on an opposing force. By his colleages he was refered for his battle prowless. By the enemy he was Respected for the honor by which he lived his life. If ever there could be called a kind murderer then that title would be assigned to him.

Every now and then Jericho would glance up across and let his eyes linger on the only other soldier in this entire camp that he was not ashamed to be in battle with. Joscelin was the only female soldier he had ever been in battle with and he was thrilled to be able to call her a firiend even if they did disagree continueously. He was aware of his feelings that were beginning to grow for the young woman, but he ignored them. Suddenly somthing caught Jericho's eye and infuriated him. Two young soldiers were in the process of dragging a girl who was only around 13 or 14 into the light of the campfire and attempting to rip her clothing off.

As soon as his eyes landed on this young girl and the fear in her eyes he was up and across the fire his weapons drawn and two each of the two soldiers throats. The way he had positioned himself had him standing over the girl and between the two drunk soldiers. "I have stood by and watched woman after woman be raped and killed, but this is just a girl barely more then a child. I will not let you take advantage of her and if either of you even think of reaching for your weapons ill cut you clear to your spine before you even see me move!!!" He knew that this would draw attention from Joscelin and the other soldiers and whenever He drew attention it was never good but at this point he did not care he would not let a child be raped and murdered. His eyes turned softer when they landed on the young child"Are you alright my child?" She nervously nodded and scurried to cover herself again

Joscelin was on her feet, moving toward him before the girl completely covered. Walking up between the soldiers she kicked the back of each of their knees, sending them crashing drunkenly to the ground. It freed them of the threat of his sword and put her directly in front of him. Her rank might have been lower than his but that did not stop her from grabbing a hold of him. Being the general’s sister got her a lot of extra room. She did not have enough skill to take him in a fight but she did not expect that it would go that far. Grabbing a hold of his arm, she shoved him back. Glaring at him. This situation was bad.
“Get the fuck out of here Jericho.”
Not waiting for him, to answer or obey she was grabbing a hold of the girl he had just saved. Dragging her by the arm into the sea of tents. It was easier to drag the girl than it would have been to drag the warrior. She expected Jericho to follow. This would not be the first time that she had interrupted a dispute over a prize. The usual end was to kill the bitch and banish the men to their tents for the evening. The men joked that it was a mercy killing. Just because the girl was younger did not mean, Joscelin was beyond doing the same now.
She was aware of the sound of foot steps behind her. Since they were not stumbling and uneven it was either her brother or Jericho. If it was her brother the bitch was dead. Not turning to look, she waited for him to catch up. They were now out of ear range of the rest of the army. Finally she roughly she shoved the girl to the ground at his feet. Giving the girl a look that kept her still and silent. She was now his prize.
“Are you trying to get a death sentence? Pulling swords on a fellow soldier. It’s what you will get if you continue to disobey. I would hate for a fine warrior to end such a way because of a whore. If she was cleared you seek permission to take them for your personal use…” Growling at him. “You need to learn to walk away sooner…”
Joscelin did not really blame him for saving the girl but personal feelings did not hold much weight in the army. It was unusual for her brother to clear one so young but if one of the men had personally brought her in and requested it was not like him to deny the request. Younger ones were prizes, at least for the first couple of guys and their screams died to acceptance. By and large the men did not care what they fucked as long as it was female.
Running a hand through her hair, she still appeared aggravated. Frustrated. Her body still craved a release of the tension and adrenaline. Battle always hyped her up and it left on its own it could take days to work out of her system. Typically a good fuck helped although she was less than interested in the men of the army. Now that they were drunk they really held no interest. And herself play had just been interrupted. Now her mind was turning to a bottle of wine that was waiting in her tent.
“Get the bitch back to your tent and out of sight…”

Jericho cursed under his breath when she interfered even though he knew very well that is what she would do. When she began dragging the girl away he looked at the two men and whispered somthing that sounded like "your lucky" before tuning to walk after her placing his swords back into their sheaths as he walked the clicking sound they made echoed through the silence that had come over the fire area.
When he stopped and had the girl thrown at his feet he bent down and helped her to her feet acting as though Joscelin was not even talking. Once she was on her feet he turned his attention to his fellow soldier his ice blue eyes holding all the patiance of an aged monk. "A death sentence would be easier to handle then the atrocities of those creatures I have to call my fellow soldiers. I would not have really killed them anyways only hurt them....badly" He sighed and took his glasses off placing them in the pocket of his shirt and rubbed his brow taking in a deep breath
"So if you deam it so necessary then report what I have done to your brother and have me executed I care not but I was not about to stand by and watch this young girl be ravaged by those pigs just because she made the mistake of being the daughter of an enemy soldier. Enough damage was done to her when we killed her father today on the battlefield" He glared at her "I will not apologize for doing what I did." He sighed and pointed to to a tent about 50ft away."Girl go to that tent and get some rest I will bring you some food." She nodded and rushed to the tent. As soon as she was gone he turned back to Joscelin."There she is in my tent and out of your sight." He bowed"Is there anything else you want me for malady" When he looked up there was a cocky grin on his face

“I am not asking for an apology… I am telling you to be a little smarter next time… There are ways to do it…” Joscelin growled at him. She had to close her eyes to try to control her temper. Yeah she had her family’s temper, she was rarely in as control of it as her brother. She told herself that she did not need to. There was no chance she would make the rank of general. There were not enough men to form a unit that would follow a woman into battle.
“I am not entirely sure why you choose to stay with this unit when you cannot stand the soldiers. There are units that are not so barbaric.” He had asked her a similar question before. Unlike him she did not have the option to leave. This was where her brother was. Leaving him was not possible. His presence offered protection that she would otherwise be denied or would be forced to fight for every day.

He stood and straightned himself out. He knew of her temper as he had been on the recieving end of it many times while they were in training together. Usually because of his ridiculous sense of humor. He waited for it to appear like she had regained some of her composhure he smiled softly and sighed.
Honestly he did not really know why he stayed with this military unit. He took a moment to think about her question then shrugged again."I have no earthly idea why I stay with this unit...To be honest I just never really imagined myself fighting along side anyone else besides you and your brother." He chuckled softly and sighed"Besides with the competition around here it was really easy to make it to a leadership position." He smiled and bowed lightly"I will let you return to your party malady. I apologize for disturbing you. I will try to keep better control of my convictions from now on."

“You said that the last time… ” Her tone suggested that she thought he was mocking her. If anyone else had mocked her or called her a lady she would have proven them very wrong. He was either a fool or very fortunate. At the moment she was leaning toward the former but that was only frustration talking.
“You could transfer.” Even as she said it, the thought made her sad. He had been with the army for some time. And almost like a brother to her. Considering how many men she had known in that time, it was a compliment. Very few made a real impact in her life. In a life that death was everywhere and it was a constant struggle it was hard to find kindred spirits.
“My mood is ruined…” Looking back toward the cries and screams it was hard to say that it had not been ruined before now. The things one got use to. What once use to make her sick from a distance she now almost looked forward to watching. Not going as far as to wish one of those women was her, but how much longer? Only a few months had passed since her brother took over this unit. Unable to put a stop to the rapes he had regulated it, applied rules and restrictions. Not that the women could tell. “Have fun with the little bitch, I hope she was worth it.”
Turning, Joscelin started toward her tent. Hoping to drink herself to sleep. Walking away from one of the few men in the camp that was no drunk and probably capable of still performing. Maybe that was a small mercy for the women, another an hour and most of the men would barely be able to stand, let alone get it up and perform. Gods have mercy on them in the morning though.

He sighed and nodded"Aye I know I said that last time, and not to mock you but I will probably say it next time to." He chuckled and sighed "You know I could never transfer from this untit. Whether I agree with the things that happen or not I would not abandon you to have to fight alongside these beasts alone." He had always gone out of his way to keep a close eye on Joscelin. He had always cared for her but now he was having a hard time denying how strong his feelings were getting.

"I apologize for ruining your mood Joscelin." When he caught glimpse of her stareing back at the fire before walking away he had the nerve to speak up one last time."I am not going to touch that girl. In fact I will probably give her food and send her with a warm blanket towards the nearest neutral town to be safe." He went to turn away but stopped glancing back at her one last time."This war has changed you Joscelin...If what was happening by that fire had happened when we first joined this military you would have been right there with your blade against their throats.Except you would have actually cut them to their spine." With that he turned and walked over to his tent opening the flap and handing her two days of rations and one of his wool blankets along with a dagger"Take these and go. Do not look back and do not stop until you are in the next town. It is 3 miles to the west take the road right outside my tent. Go now child." The girl nodded nervously and ran soon she had disapeared into the darkness. After she was gone Jericho layed down and closed his eyes. There would be fighting tomorrow and he needed rest

Back
Top Bottom