Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avast ey Scervy Dog!(Zal and Mr.P)

MrPenguin

Supernova
The captain looked nervously towards the salted see. His eyes locked in a great terror. "Get this boat moving! They are almost on to us!" The captain says cowardly to his crew. All of them run around trying to help in anyway they can. If they could only keep ahead of them they could get away. Only one man stood still as everyone ran around. He was a brave and daring soul that most referred to as Samuel Smith. On his body was a musket specially crafted to suit his style and a cutlass fit for any sword fight. His hair was the tint of dirty brow with a matching goatee. Sam's attire was a simple baggy white tunic with leather brown pants. His green eyes shine with much fight in them as he awaits them..... The Pirates.

Black sails quickly followed after the victim ship. With the flapping wind, a purple skull and crossbone warned of the arriving pirates. On board were some of the roughest, fiercest, terrifying criminals in all of the seven seas. The Haze, as they were known struck where they wanted, when they wanted. None ever lived to tell of their actions because no one ever survived their plundering...

At the head of this operation was an unexpected leader, a woman with both cunning and strength. She stood at the deck of the boat, arms crossed and purple eye gazing intently at the nearby vessel. With a firm gaze, she went to her sides, unsheathing her cutlass in one hand and a jeweled dagger. She turned around to face her crew and looked over them with a firm nod. She couldn't hope for a better bunch, as she yelled, "Alright crew, prepare to board their vessel!"

Sam was at the front of the lines as he quickly defended with his blade. His attacks were true and found themselves in the bodies of many of the men. His own side was shaken by his fierce fighting. It was almost as if the pirates were facing a demon. Though he was given a fitting title for anyone who knew him. His nickname was the Red Devil. It was for the most part of how his blade would be drenching with blood after he was done fighting. Sam use to be part of a pirate crew but, those days were past him as he merely worked as hired help boat to boat. "Taste my blade pirates!" He says before ramming the blade into the chest of one of the pirates.

The pirate was surprised by just the amount of resilience this motley boat crew was putting up. Or at the very least, just one of them. Then her eye wandered over at the seemingly one-man army and noted he was the only true threat. Her eyes wandered down to his red strained blade and soon realized exactly who this man was. So... This was where the Red Devil spent his days now. Even so, he would have been an excellent addition to her crew. With a thin wicked smile her arms swung and struck a boatman sneaking up behind her, immediately striking at his vitals as he fell to the ground. For now she would watch, and see how much more this man was capable of...

Sam soon found himself face to face against a gigantic pirate. In his hands was a massive mace, "Argh, ye puny runt don't stand a ghost of a chance against ye mace ye see." The mammoth of a pirate grinned as he soon swung the massive weapon. Though instead of dodging he blocked it with a perfect placement of his cutlass, "Power isn't the only asset my dull witted friend....." Quickly he dash towards the man and then slide under him. As he did so he slashed at his Tendons on his ankles. Soon enough the giant fell to his knees. "You need Technique as well." Then he ran up the giant's back and pierced his sword through his neck.

In ways, the Red Devil's words were true. Golem, as they called him was never a bright one. She felt a pang of sorrow that she saw him go though. Her crew was valuable members of her family in ways, no matter how stupid. She smirked and soon found herself running towards the target with near silence. The rest of the crew was dead and lying on the floor, while her own bunch began to take their loot and load it onto her own personal boat. This would be the perfect moment to strike. With little warning her dagger slice through the air, readying to strike at his back.

Just in the nick of time his Cutlass clashed against her dagger but, it had a hard time fending it off. Stepping away he turns to face her, "Your the captain I presume?" Sam says as he points his cutlass at her. 'She is a dangerous one. With only a mere dagger she almost killed me. I better keep my wits with this one.' Sam kept a tight hold on his sword as he looked at her, "You hold a power title for running that pirate ship." Sam compliments. "Though I can't let you win. I'm being payed after all and I keep to my duty."

She smirked playfully at the man, while pulling her dagger back into her arms. Idly, she flicked the handle back and forth in her hands, gazing upon the red gems decorating the handle before answering him, "Indeed, I am the captain of the crew. I would have liked to go through with this procedure with as little violence as possible, but it doesn't seem that's possible..." She tsked and shook her head before her purple eye pierced him before her body lunged forward and quickly soon danced along and around his body until she was behind him, and her dagger once more swiped towards his body but this time at his back.

Sam was barely able to hold his defense against her as he rolled out of the way from her next attack, 'Damnit she is too quick. Though if I could just corner her I could easily.......' Thud! A pirate behind him hit the back of his head with a piece of wood from the damaged ship, "I hate to end your lovely date Captain but, we be best headin out. We got the goods, I suppose you want to finish the runt off eh?"

Ah, her crew. Ever so useful and ever so resourcefull as well. She smirked and then stepped towards the man. Curious, how vulnerable he could become with just a single strike. She looked back up at her crewmate and nodded, "Excellent work. However..." Her eye wandered back down to the Red Devil again. "Take this one with us... He may prove to be useful." Without another word she headed down the deck towards her boat.

The pirate looked at her as he dropped the plank. "This runt? Never seen you take someone as your prize. Me thinks good old captain found herself a play toy." The Pirate teased before taking the man on board. Then being so lovely tied him up in a chair in her private room. Soon enough all the remaining pirates set sail and off into the sea as the merchant ship was set to ablaze.

The pirate took a deep breath as they sailed away. Oh the small of a burning ship... So very enticing! Still, she had things to do and places to be now. This was no time to rest... She entered her private chambers where the pirate from before was sent. She pulled off her outer jacket and tossed it to the side. With her jacket off, all she had was a tunic that showed much more of her curvy features. She smirked. He was still knocked out even now... For now, she simply looked over his features, a single hand running along his cheek and facial features.

Though when she did that his eyes slowly opened as he winced in pain. "Ngh....Felt like someone hit a rock over my he........" Soon enough he noticed a soft hand on his face. Turning his head upwards he noticed the pirate. "Its you!!......." When he went to move his hands he couldn't. Looking back down he noticed he was bound to a chair. "Well....Aren't you just the interesting pirate.... Never heard of a pirate willing to take someone captive unless they can pay out a nice reward for returning them."

His sudden outcry startled her, as she pulled her hand away. However as soon as he regained himself she smirked and let her hand return. After all, even a deadly pirate such at himself was useless if tied up. Gently she caressed his face before answering, "Well it's rare to also fine a boat with the Red Devil on it as well. To say the least, you've caught my interest. Oh the stories I've heard..."

Sam looked at her as she rubbed his face. "Me, the Red Devil? Oh absurd." Sam said with a grin and shook his head. "I'm nothing but, an ordinary Sailor. If I was truly this 'Red Devil' how would I be caught so easily. Wasn't he the one that dispatched hundreds of enemies with just a flick of his cutlass? Plus, he is a pirate." Sam looked at her as he wondered if she'd believe him.

"Hm, is that so...?" She looked over him with a light smirk. Who did he think he was fooling? After all he was the only remaining survivor of his crew. And with that in mind, he did manage to kill a number of her crew as well. Well in the mean time, she would work with what he gave her. "Well I suppose that if you're not the Red Devil, there's no reason for you to be here. We could get you in the galleys working perhaps..."

"Indeed but, if I were the Red Devil wouldn't that be a dangerous thing to do? I could simply escape to the sea. After all he did have an adventure where he rode a shark all the way to shore one time. Well, just a story that is." He said simply to her. He had to admit she was quite a catch but, still she was the one that captured him.

"Hmm..." Her single eye gazed over his features once more. Despite his rather normal appearance, she could see the toned muscles that covered his body. She was almost positive of her assumption now... "Perhaps you're right... Maybe it would be best to simply have you walk the plank then..."

Sam looked at her, 'She is either fell for it....or she is just thinking of an alternative plan for me....' He thought to himself, "Guess it is the plank for me eh?" Sam says to her as she seemed oddly interested in his body or atleast to the best of his observation. With a grin he looked at her, "Or does the captain take a fancy to me in some way?"

"It seems so, it is a shame, since I've been ever so... interested about finding out more of the where abouts of Red Devil..." Her words were a bit heavy now, breathing also in a bit of a pant too. She let a finger run along his cheek while smiling seductively, "Well I could say I am a bit curious... Even if you aren't the Red Devil you did kill a good number of my men..."

Sam looked into her eye. He had to admit she was quite a catch. "Well, what would you do if I was the Red Devil?" Sam said in a spark of interest. Something told him she already knew but, this little game they made up was quite interesting. "What makes you so interested about him?"

"I'd of course like to convince him to work with me... It would be quite an experience. Almost nothing could stop us I'm certain..." She nodded her head slightly while letting her fingers drag along his cheek and work its way along his shoulder now as well. "He IS one of the most legendary sea-travelers after all..."

"He just might be..." Sam said watching her fingers trail across his body. "Though you seem like you want him more than just that. Maybe someone worthy enough to love you perhaps?" He said with a grin. "A legendary Pirate would make for a nice catch I suppose...." Sam said simply to her. "But, some say there is an exact way to tell if you found this pirate. They say he tatoo'd the names of every powerful enemy he has faced and killed... Though that is just a myth of course...."

Back
Top Bottom