Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Head of the household (Cerberus and PagenGodess)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have people bickering at you and no work to do. Just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Plus the fact that it had now become summer only made this Saturday even better. In the Bikoura's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Bik on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Neko lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt.

Slowly walking out of his room with Neko trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his Mother standing and making herself some breakfast "Morning you." He walked over to where he kept Neko's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy." He watched his mother and grinned as she made the breakfast for him. He had her under his control. She would never try to disobey him and would do what he wanted but at times he did like it when she tried to resist his actions because her squirming was always a sight to behold. "So Mother, whats the plans for today?" Bikoura walked over to Neko's water dish and picked it up starting to fill it up and as he passed his mother he let his hand trail over her rear before he filled up the water dish and set it back down for Neko.

"Its a Fine Saturday Afternoon So what do you have plans for?" He wanted to know what she thought her plans were before he was going to go and change them all for her, to do everything HE wanted her to do. But he also was trying to figure out ways to get his hold over his sisters as well, Now there would be a challenge, But still it would be enjoyable none the less

Morgan jumped a little as her son came in followed by his dog. "Morning." As he fed his dog she finished off his breakfast. She tried not to jump again when he ran his hand over her ass. She knew better then to resist. She'd given that up long ago. She only put up with it to keep him safe. She didn't want him to be taken away from her.

She walked over to the table and placed his breakfast down in front of him. She always had it ready for him when he came down in the morning. She then sat across from him. "I wsa planning to go shopping this morning and then to the gym this afternoon. Have you any plans?" She asked.

Bikoura nodded and got over to his chair and sat down at it. He looked at the pancakes and smiled. "mmmm, Sounds good But I think other plans could be made for the day." He took the syrup and poured it over the waffles and began to eat it. He smiled then went back to eating the pancakes his Mother had made for the two of them. He watched as Shadow moved under the table and sat by his master's feet.

He quickly finished the breakfast. and got away from the table and took his plate and washed it off in the sink. "well best get dressed for the day, what ya say shadow?" Shadow just barked and got up following Bik, He smiled and hugged Shadow before heading out to his own room and starting to get dressed for the day. He watched His Mother for a second before heading back up to his room and writing the list of things for his mother to do for him today.

Morgan sighed at what her son said. She knew he was going to change her plans the minute he asked her what she had planned. She shook her head then finished her breakfast. As she brought her dishes over to wash them she wondered to herself how she had gotten into this mess.

Kyra got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself, letting her wet hair hang down her back. As headed towards her bedroom she saw her brother and his dog heading to his room. "Morning." She said to Bik, then bending down to pet Shadow. "Hi Shadow." She said affectionatley. Her towel slipped a little but she didn't notice.

Bikoura looked at Kyra and smiled as he glanced a quick peek at her but didn't say anything. He grinned and looked at shadow and patted him on the flanks. "Come on boy gotta get ready for the rest of the day." He smiled knowing what he was going to do with his mother. But for his sisters he would have to think of a whole new idea. He then headed into his room and started writing a note of what he wanted his mother to do. Once done he slipped out of his room and put it on his mother's nightstand where he knew only she would look. The note read

You may go about your shopping and heading to the gym but when you get home since the girls will be out late at their party we will have some time for ourselves, I want you to get dressed up, short, silk, and for your great legs some pantyhose and stockings..yes both..you know how I like it. Then you will set up the place like you're waiting for me so be seductive and sexy like I know you can.

Morgan cleaned up the kitchen then headed to her bedroom. Seeing the note she read it and sighed. Well at least he's letting me go ahead with what I had planned... She thought to herself. She went and sorted the shopping and got the gym out of the way then went back to get ready. First she got the house just the way her son liked it then she went to get dressed. In acordance with his request she wore a black, short, ight fitting, low cut, silk dress along with the stockings and pantyhose. She finished the look with a pair of heels. Then she went downstairs to wait for her son.

Kyra spent the day at home. Most of it just lounging around the house in shorts and a string top. In the evening she got ready for a party, wearing a short black mini skirt, barely covering her ass, a low cut clingy top, stockings and heels. She was planning to have a very good night.

Bikoura had walked into the house later in the evening once he was done with a few errands. He set his bag down on the ground as Shadow got up from his dog bed in the living room and walked over and sniffed at the bag. "Easy boy not for you, These are for someone else." He grinned and licked his lips knowing the many fun things he would do with the bag and with his mother. He looked around not seeing her in the living room as he wondered where she was. "Oh well, I bet she'll come around." He licked his lips wondering about what his mother got dressed up in for him and what they'd do for the evening.

Back
Top Bottom