Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Finxy's request thread (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finxy

Planetoid
PLEASE PM ME WITH REQUESTS I USUALLY MISS REQUESTS ON THE FORUM If you would like to make a friendly bump however, be my guest :D!!​

Rules
1. Follow all Bluemoon rules please.
2. Contact me via PM to discuss our roleplays and ideas. Please have some idea of what you want to do don't just message me with a 'Hey lets roleplay!'. Lets roleplay what?!?!
3.IF YOU ARE LOGGING FOR THE NIGHT, Please let me know. I will always be courteous to you and inform you if I will be leaving for the day, week, or whatever. If you continuously ignore this, there's a high chance I will drop your roleplay. It pisses me off when I stay up late to get one extra reply in before heading off to sleep and I wait for 45 minutes only to find that you have already logged off. Don't be rude, fill me in!

ALSO. It would be REALLY nice if some of y'all could start taking the initiative to start coming up with plots. I get a lot of requests and it's getting rather annoying that no one else seems to care to put there input into the roleplay instead of making me come up with everything.
Now I know y'all don't really care to hear anything much about my life, so I'm just going to make the sweet and simple :) After all, we are here to roleplay are we not? If you want to get to know me in Ooc chat during the roleplay that's perfectly fine with me.

The underlined is my preferred role. As you can tell, I like to play the more submissive roll. That does NOT mean I won't play the other role. Just showing what I am used to and or good at, but I am more than willing to step outside of the box to try. You won't know unless you ask!!

Yes
Convince Me
No
World of Warcraft​
High school​
Scat/vore/gore​
Vampire/Human or other races
Incest​
Pissplay​
Demon/Human or other races
Student/Teacher​
Anal​
Master/Slave
Same sex relations.​
Futa​
Anything Neko/Kitsune​
Assassin/Assassin​
Doctor/Patient
Pirates​
Apocalypse​

Scientist/Experiment

Fantasy​

Dragons​

Nerd/ Popular​

Humiliate me. Defile me. I am nothing. You made me nothing.

If what you are looking for is not found here, just ask me, and I will add it.

Plot ideas coming soon. I have them but just haven't typed them all out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom