Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Finxy's request thread (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finxy

Planetoid
PLEASE PM ME WITH REQUESTS I USUALLY MISS REQUESTS ON THE FORUM If you would like to make a friendly bump however, be my guest :D!!​

Rules
1. Follow all Bluemoon rules please.
2. Contact me via PM to discuss our roleplays and ideas. Please have some idea of what you want to do don't just message me with a 'Hey lets roleplay!'. Lets roleplay what?!?!
3.IF YOU ARE LOGGING FOR THE NIGHT, Please let me know. I will always be courteous to you and inform you if I will be leaving for the day, week, or whatever. If you continuously ignore this, there's a high chance I will drop your roleplay. It pisses me off when I stay up late to get one extra reply in before heading off to sleep and I wait for 45 minutes only to find that you have already logged off. Don't be rude, fill me in!

ALSO. It would be REALLY nice if some of y'all could start taking the initiative to start coming up with plots. I get a lot of requests and it's getting rather annoying that no one else seems to care to put there input into the roleplay instead of making me come up with everything.
Now I know y'all don't really care to hear anything much about my life, so I'm just going to make the sweet and simple :) After all, we are here to roleplay are we not? If you want to get to know me in Ooc chat during the roleplay that's perfectly fine with me.

The underlined is my preferred role. As you can tell, I like to play the more submissive roll. That does NOT mean I won't play the other role. Just showing what I am used to and or good at, but I am more than willing to step outside of the box to try. You won't know unless you ask!!

Yes
Convince Me
No
World of Warcraft​
High school​
Scat/vore/gore​
Vampire/Human or other races
Incest​
Pissplay​
Demon/Human or other races
Student/Teacher​
Anal​
Master/Slave
Same sex relations.​
Futa​
Anything Neko/Kitsune​
Assassin/Assassin​
Doctor/Patient
Pirates​
Apocalypse​

Scientist/Experiment

Fantasy​

Dragons​

Nerd/ Popular​

Humiliate me. Defile me. I am nothing. You made me nothing.

If what you are looking for is not found here, just ask me, and I will add it.

Plot ideas coming soon. I have them but just haven't typed them all out yet.

Re: Finxy's rp request. (males only Please :D)

Now by apocolipse do you mean post apocoliptic? Cuz that'd be hot.
I happen to do most of my shopping in army surpluss stores and such.
I can go for some baren wasteland steampunk kinda shit. Just thinking outloud.

o_O
We can work something out I'm open to ideas.

Hmmm 50 some odd years after man made the majority of the population nuke dust unpoisoned stragglers begin to emerge from bunkers and bombshelters. many of them born and rased in them patiantly watching the gigercounter drop to zero. with so few humans still alive what are the chances of running into an atractive younge woman out in the dunes?

I'm sure we could make it work :)

I would love to do an RP with you.,

Vampire/ Human or other races
Demon/ Human or other races
Master/ Slave
Anything Neko/ Kitsune
Apocalypse
Doctor/ patient
Scientist/ experiment
Royalty
Medieval
Fantasy
Anything romance

High school
Student/ Teacher
Incest

I would love to do any or all of this, and would love to hear some possible ideas, or basic ideas, so I might come up with something

RE: Finxy's rp request. (males only Please :D)

Finxy said:
Intro
Ello' there! My name is Hayley, I'm twenty years old. I am new to this website however, I am NOT a noob at role playing.I love reading, writting, and making music. I love mostly all music besides most rap and country. I do have my exceptions. I am mostly into Techno/electronica but I do have my love for rock. My favorite band is Killswitch Engage. =P I love to horse back ride. Enough about me :p let's get down to business shall we :D?

The Guidelines-
1 Please, and I must stress, PLEASE let me know if you plan on leaving for a while, or even for the night. I cannot tell you how many times I have been left hanging because of misinformation.
2 Literate. Semi literate is okay every once in a while, but I would love to find someone who has a good grasp of the English language and grammar as well as meaty posts. I do agree that quality is better than quantity, but I have yet to find someone who could give me a one liner worth replying to. No chat speak, and use proper spelling and punctuation. Yes everyone makes mistakes, but try your hardest please =D
3 If you want to chat out of character, that is great! just use [[]]or something to let me know. I love to talk outside of character by the way.
4 I ask you to pm me, I only use this for bumping, and I do not mind you bumping or chatting as well, but you will get a faster reply to a pm.

The Roleplay
The underlined is my preferred role if I am playing the female role. That does NOT mean I won't play the other role.

The Do's
Master/ Slave
Anything Neko/ Kitsune
Apocalypse
Doctor/ patient
Scientist/ experiment
Pirates
Assassin/ assassin or princess
Royalty
Medieval
Fantasy
Anything romance

The Convince Me's

High school
Student/ Teacher
Incest

The Don'ts

Anime
Series based
Anthro
Bestiality
Yaoi
Futa

My only questions are you good with detail and do you work with dragons in your rp's? (They can take human form.

Finxy said:
Intro
Ello' there! My name is Hayley, I'm twenty years old. I am new to this website however, I am NOT a noob at role playing.I love reading, writting, and making music. I love mostly all music besides most rap and country. I do have my exceptions. I am mostly into Techno/electronica but I do have my love for rock. My favorite band is Killswitch Engage. =P I love to horse back ride. Enough about me :p let's get down to business shall we :D?

The Guidelines-
1 Please, and I must stress, PLEASE let me know if you plan on leaving for a while, or even for the night. I cannot tell you how many times I have been left hanging because of misinformation.
2 Literate. Semi literate is okay every once in a while, but I would love to find someone who has a good grasp of the English language and grammar as well as meaty posts. I do agree that quality is better than quantity, but I have yet to find someone who could give me a one liner worth replying to. No chat speak, and use proper spelling and punctuation. Yes everyone makes mistakes, but try your hardest please =D
3 If you want to chat out of character, that is great! just use [[]]or something to let me know. I love to talk outside of character by the way.
4 I ask you to pm me, I only use this for bumping, and I do not mind you bumping or chatting as well, but you will get a faster reply to a pm.

The Roleplay
The underlined is my preferred role if I am playing the female role. That does NOT mean I won't play the other role.

The Do's
Master/ Slave
Anything Neko/ Kitsune
Apocalypse
Doctor/ patient
Scientist/ experiment
Pirates
Assassin/ assassin or princess
Royalty
Medieval
Fantasy
Anything romance

The Convince Me's

High school
Student/ Teacher
Incest

The Don'ts

Anime
Series based
Anthro
Bestiality
Yaoi
Futa

hello, i like your master slave, student teacher, and vampire human.... let me know...

another thing, do u like incest or no?

psychobilly-night said:
I'd be interested in doing an Apocalypse RP with you.

Alright, haven't done one of those in a while, something new for a change :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom