Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bunny Question of the Week III

At long last, someone invents "The Dream DVD Player". This machine allows you to record an entire evening's worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the invetor of the dream DVD Player will only allow you to use this device if you agree to a strange request: When you watch your dreams you m ust do so with your family and your closests friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you can't use the dream DVD Player. Would you still do it?

• As long as my little brothers didn't watch it, then sure.
      My dreams are worse than a lot of horror movies, I don't need to scar my little brothers for life.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

As much as I would love to. I have never really had anything other then GRUESOME nightmares since Five....those few I have just told about them.. get..sick. Having them watch them might be a bad idea.

Damn.. and I want to see them. Xd

-Actually really would LOVE to see her dreams, outside of her head, just to see whats so disturbing.- XD

EDIT: -Just saw Pretty's- Hell I'm not the only one then.

My dreams aren't fluffy happy niceness, and I really rarely have really good dreams. If you know what I mean. Lately I get a few ones about Trygon, and then the rest are all horrid horrid nightmares that if my siblings watching, I'd be afraid.

I haven't remembered a dream for a decade, so I'd want to do it. Everybody else would have to cope. And I'd demand it be restricted to 18+ in age, just in case. I can't predict what would be there...

Recording dreams was the impetus of the end of the movie "Until the End of the World," and provided a great opening sequence to at least one episode of Red Dwarf.

so it's going to record about 4 hours of one dreaming, and then the guy wants you to sit down with your family and closest friends as the stipulation for using it?
how the fuck does this fellow expect to sell any of them?

this is complete bullshit business and the product will flop in a matter of months.

I'll pass. thank you.

You're not supposed to look at these reasonably, DJ. It's arbitrary conditions and unreasonable starting points all around. That's the whole purpose of these questions.

I mean, how are you going to save someone's life by kicking them as hard as you can in the face or the chest while they're peacefully sleeping, and then not be able to tell them why? You have to accept the crazy premise.

Oh hell yes Infact I would Make copies of the DVD's to sell to the masses. I mean where else are you going to find a dream with an army led by Eminem ,Master Chief, Various other heros and characters from dragonball Z as they fight to tear down an evil empire created by Hilliary Clintion?And thats not even going into detail.^^

No.

For one thing, it's too personal. For another, watching my dreams isn't as good as actually experiencing them. In a dream, the world makes sense even if it's really odd and if I don't have access to those thoughts, I wouldn't have any idea as to what was going on. And you can't feel anything while watching. Even if my dream involves me getting bashed in the back of the head, I'd rather feel than just watch.

My dreams are mine. If I choose the share them, I will. Another thing; I don't think I'd enjoy my family or friends watching me have sex when I have those types of dreams.

I'm sorry, I would have to say no to this.

I have too many flip flopping dreams of varying grotesqueness. Going in the spectrum of having sex of varying passion, to getting the hell away from a bunch of mis-matched and varying disgusting creatures (think resident evil and silent hill mixed together... the creatures, that is.) then finishing with getting pushed off a 50 story building and splatting after watching the whole fall down... in glorious techni-color.

Back
Top Bottom