Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blind Luck [Rekoj/Toxic]

Re: Blind Luck

The table looked great all set with the food on it. He was standing beside it and her chair was pulled out. She blushed slightly as she walked around the table and took a seat allowing for him to push her seat in. She waited until he took a seat before reaching over and gently touching his arm. "Thank you for inviting me over for dinner Alexei, I am grateful that your okay." She smiled "and I doubt it's terrible from how wonderful it smells"

Alexei smiled and before he began to dig into his food, he said, "You know, I think getting mugged and meeting you has been one of the best things to happen to me..." he flushed a little as he said it, and quickly grabbed an awkward sip of wine. After he took a sip, he held it up and did a makeshift toast. "To muggers, and to new friends," and with that, he held his glass out. He knew his limits, and despite many things he had learned to do, he didn't know where she was holding her glass and wasn't about to guess and spill wine all over her.

The gentle pitter-patter outside was slowly turning into a downpour, as the storm clouds were slowly rolling in. Alexei expected to hear a rumble of thunder soon, but he put it out of his mind as he began to dig into his food. He ate with a fork and knife, in a gentlemanly fashion, holding the fork in his left hand and the knife in the right. As he ate, he decided to ask, "So Jaiden, tell me a little about yourself? You're obviously a very caring person, with the way you helped me. What kind of music are you into?"

She smiled and raised her glass gently clinkig against his. "To new friends." She tipped the glass back and took a few sips before placing the glass down and picking up her fork and knife. She was enjoying his company and from what she could see the feelingt was mutual. Ever since moving here last month she hasn't had the chance to start socializing outside of work. She couldn't help the small sound of satisfaction she made when she bit into the savory pork he had made. "This is delicious by the way." She followed it with a sip of Merlott and realized he was right, the pork and wine went well together. Complimenting each others flavor.

The rain had started to come down a lot heavier and she glanced towards the door hoping when it was time to go home it would let up. She walked here so it was going to be a few blocks til she walked back.

It was then he asked about her. She smiled and sipped her wine, "I just believe in manners, respect and caring. Though I have seen others walk by that field without a notice. I am not like that." She jumped into the bit about her "I may have moved here a month ago but I managed to find a decent job and routine that I have come to enjoy. And I enjoy all decades of rock. From Pink floyd, Led Zepplin and even the beatles to Seether and breaking benjamin."

Alexei nodded, and said, "Good taste in music, Floyd's one of the most relaxing bands to listen to ever," with a smile as he continued to eat. Soon enough he was done most of his meat and potatoes, taking the opportunity to put some of the salad on his plate. Alexei had just been about to ask Jaiden about her work, when he heard an odd noise. It was obvious what had happened to Jaiden, but the power had just gone out. The lights all turned off, and suddenly the hum of the refrigerator and all of the appliances stopped. Alexei quickly figured it out as thunder rolled over, obviously the storm had hit a power line somewhere.

"Pink Floyd is one one of my favorite bands." She smiled seeing he liked her taste in music. The place was suddenly plunged into darkness as the power went out. Jaiden bit her lip and looked around. "I guess from the sudden silence you probably guessed that your electricity just shut off." She cleared her throat. "I...uh... do you have any candles?" The odd thing about this would be the fact that now she was seeing more than he probably could and she was feeling blind.

Alexei stopped for a second and thought to himself, did he have any candles? Why would he have candles? Then it popped into his head, he told Jaiden, "Don't move, I'll be back in a minute..." and with that, he was off. He took off down the hallway towards his bedroom, and after some rummaging quickly returned. He came back with a flashlight in one hand, and the other a few candles, and a box of matches. He sat back down in his seat, obviously unaffected by the power outage and held out the flashlight in one hand for her. With his other hand, he placed a candle down on the table and said, "Luckily, I still had some candles leftover from work today. I'm a massage therapist, and quite a lot of people like the relaxing scent these candles give off. I've got two kinds, cinnamon apple, and autumn maple. He placed one down on the table and held the other in his hand. He asked, "Which would you prefer?"

She didn't move when he told her to stay there and he would be back. He was up and moving like nothing happened. Then again she had to remind herself he relied on sound not sight like her. She smiled and finshed the glass of wine in her hand. He really was a wonderful man. If only she met him before....her thught trailed off as he returned to the table. She smiled, "A massage therapist hmm. Very nice profession." She was sure they were coming in for more than just the scents. A sly smile formed on her lips. "Autumn maple sounds perfect."

And so the Autumn Maple candle was lit, Alexei striking his match and lighting the wick of the candle quickly. He stood as he lit it, by instinct knowing where the wick was in the candle. (Of course the instinct only came after quite a few burned fingers.) He nodded and said, "I took the school a few months ago, and after I was done, the teacher of the course ran a physiotherapy clinic. He hired me as soon as I was done, saying I had a natural talent for it. It's mostly for injurer and recovering athletes, though we do get the occasional private client."
Another roll of thunder cracked through the entire house, as the rain continued to sound against the roof. Alexei asked, as he was still standing from lighting the candle, "Would you like me to top off your wine?" He reached for the bottle softly, and held it up. He topped off his own wine quickly, his face intent with concentration as he poured. He went by the sound of the glass filling, and stopped filling his at just the right moment. He offered the bottle in her direction, and gave her a friendly smile. He normally wasn't so quick to offer, but he wanted his guest to be comfortable.

"Wow. Thats great. You having that natural talent. You must have a lot of clients." She smiled and inhaled, the candle calming her slightly. She grinned, "I would love some more wine." she looked up at him watching him concentrate in the candlelight. She smiled, hoping he didn't realize the glass was empty. She was relaxing quite well around Alexei. Something about him soothed her yet she couldn't put her finger on it. Maybe it was just the fact he was a true gentleman. Or maybe how relaxed he seemed, either way. She was very happy for being the one to find him on the field.

Alexei wasn't used to many social situations, but he wasn't going to let this one pass him by. He shrugged and said, "I suppose it might have something to do with my inability to see. I go by touch, and touch alone, I can simply feel the tight muscles and know what to do to put them at ease." He topped off her wine, noticing it was empty but not saying anything. It was a special night for him, and it seemed like one for her.

He sat down and began to finish up his near empty plate, wondering and worrying in his mind what he was going to do to keep Jaiden around after dinner. He took a bite and offered, without turning his head towards her, "I know you don't live very far, but I remember you saying you're in your workout clothes. The rain isn't supposed to let up until the morning, and I wouldn't want you getting drenched after the way you treated me earlier today. The least I could do, is keep you dry from the rain and let you stay for the night..."

Jaiden began sipping her wine again, taking the last few bite of salad between sips. She smiled, "Maybe sometime I can stop in and get one of those massages of yours. Between life, work and working out I could sure use the stress relief." She didn't think much of the fact that she was already in his home and could probably talk him into it now because she was just getting to know him and didn't want to feel like she asked too much of him. Though she wasn't sure if it was her own anti social life, the wine or the attraction she was growing for this man, she would love to feel his hands giving her a massage.

Jaiden was taken by surprise with his generous offer to stay the night so she didn't have to run the 3 blocks to her apartment. She was quiet for a moment as she weighed the options and the offer. She smiled and blushed slightly. "Let's see if the rain lets up, if not then Ill stay on the couch tonight okay?" She never did this before, it was a first for her. She truly did feel a friendship growing though. If she were dating it would be more.

"If you're stressed, there's nothing better than a good massage. Heck, I could give you one after dinner, what else is there to do with no power?" Alexei said with a generous smile. The wine was starting to take it's effect upon him, he didn't have much tolerance for alcohol considering how little he drank it. He hicupped, and flushed a little in embarrassment. What to do when embarrassed? Grab another drink, without asking this time, he topped off his own glass and then quickly topped off hers. He said, "When you finish up your meal I promise, all it would take is a good ten minutes and you'll feel much better than you've felt in a while. You helped me today, and it's not often I accept help. I know I just made you dinner, but that was my pleasure. Let me help you feel better in return?"

The alcohold wasn't only getting to him, she was begining to be more relaxed and open and honest. Now would remind her why she didn't like to drink wine or any other beverages of such. She became too friendly. She giggled and nodded, "Oh I would love to have one of your massages. I accept your offer." She took her last few bites of salad and tipped her drink back after he refilled her wine. Emptying it within a few minutes. She looked over at him and smiled as she shook her head. "I know I helped you but you are mking me feel quite spoiled." She giggled again, "It's nice and I like it." she placed the now empty glass down and reached across the table placing her hand on his. "Thank yu for everything."

Alexei took her hand, and kissed it gently, and said, "Thank you for the best night I have had in recent memory," and with that, he took her hand and slowly led her towards his couch. The rain continued its downpour outside, but Alexei was oblivious to it. As he walked, he nearly stumbled over one of his chairs. He continued to lead her with his hand towards her couch until he guided her down onto it. As he helped her sit down, he walked back to the table and grabbed the bottle of wine, forgetting the glasses he brought it over to the table beside the couch. He asked, with a slight hiccup, "Ssssoo, what kind of massage would you like? Where are you most tense?"

She grinned, this was kind of cute,they were both feeling woozy and relaxed. She let him lead her over to the couch and sat down heavily. She laughed as he brought the entire bottle over, her eyes were adjusting to the dark now and the sound of the rain was soothing. She grinned, "Mostly my neck and shoulders. My back only hurts when my boss wears me out running around for him." She was still blushing from when he kissed her hand but luckiy for her the he wouldn't be able to see it and she could blame the alcohol for the warmth in her cheeks.

Alexei nodded and went to take her shoulders to guide her down onto the couch. But, he was tipsy, and lacked any ability to see what he was doing. His hands went for her shoulders, but they ended up grabbing at her chest for a second. When Alexei realized what he had grabbed, he instantly moved them up to her shoulders and said, in an embarrassed, flustered voice, "Oh jeez, I-I'm so sorry... I was aiming for your shoulders, I swear. I didn't mean to-" but he interrupted himself with a hiccup and perhaps it was for best. His cheeks were fully flushed red, and there was no way he'd get away with blaming the scarlet shade of his cheeks on the alcohol.

Once he had her shoulders, he slowly began to lay her down and guide her into rolling over. His thumbs instantly began to work into her shoulders, his fingers holding the back of her neck feather soft but he stopped quickly. He bit his lip and nervously suggested, standing up, "I... I'm a lot better at this when I can feel the skin. If you want to keep your shirt on, I understand. All I'm saying is... it's a lot easier, and I'll be a lot better if... you felt comfortable taking it off." As Alexei stood back and waited for her to make her decision, he found the wine bottle and took a quick swig. After the chest-grabbing moment, he needed it.

He accidentally grabbed her chest and became a stiddering schoolboy. She blushed as she really had no complaints. He did it gently and it actually felt good.

She smiled as his hands began to work into her shoulders. Then when he stopped she listene to him explain. She nodded, "Hey, I am comfortable with it. It's cool. Really." And just like that her fingers reached down grabbing he bottom of her shirt and raising it over her head. She folded it and put it beside her on the floor. She lay bck down on her stomach and smiled, "All set, I am lying on the couch. Try again."

Alexei put down the bottle of wine by where her hand hung over the edge of the couch. He leaned down and his palms began rubbing against her shoulders, he slowly rubbed them in circles towards the center of her back, and down her spine. It wasn't a technique used by most massage therapists, but he liked to feel for the kinks. He quickly found a stiff spot just beside her left shoulder-blade. Taking his thumb he dug into the flesh and began to assuage the spot in a pressured circle. Slowly he worked out the kink, and began to move his fingers up her spine again, working the bottom of his palm into the top of her back, again, finding any stiffness and doing whatever he could to relieve it. He was in a little bit of an awkward position, finding himself leaning in close to her. He couldn't help but say as his thumbs found another stiff spot in between her shoulders and neck, "It's almost a treat for me to be able to give you a massage, you have such soft skin... usually at work I get the working-class guys..."

She kept her head resting in the crook of her arm, her other hand still hanging down. She smiled, he had just started and it felt amazing. She grabbed the bottle of wine and took a few sips before putting it back and closed her eyes as he seemed to be working out a kink. "Mmmm, that is great." She felt him moving through kinks in her back shoulders and neck. She opened her eyes lazily as he spoke of her soft skin and laughed softly. "I am happy that I gave you some soft skin to work with, makes me wonder if those working-class guys use lotion." She joked with him feeling quite comfortable at the moment.

He continued to rub into her back, before he decided he was getting comfortable in the moment. He was feeling drunk, and unusually confident in himself. He was bold and he continued to rub. He ran his hands now over her back, as he let them wander aimlessly. He leaned in very close to her ear and whispered softly, "Now the question is... what kind of massage would you like? For you, you know, I might..." he stopped himself with a hiccup, and a quick inebriated giggle. He continued then, "I might, I might give you a special offer. Usually... a full-body massage is very expenssshive, but for you... If you really wanted, I might let you have one on me, to pay you back for your kindness today." After he finished his speech, he moved his hand down over her shorts, rubbing over her butt only very quickly, before going back to her back. Before standing back up, the last thing he whispered while still leaning down over her was three and a half simple words. "It'll be fun..."

She simply fel t at ease. Relaxed and a bit loopy. As he let his hand wander over her body aimlessly yet it still felt good. She felt his breath upon her ear as he asked if she wanted a full body massage. Usually when she was sober, she would do no such thing but tonight....tonight it sounded devine and mischievious. She giggled when he hiccuped and nodded, "You know what..." She sat up slightly and her upper body swayed the slightest. She giggled again because she was really agreeing to this. "I think I will accept that offer and give us a chance to see if this massage can actually be fun." She reached out and lazily took his hand "Sooo what do I need to do?"

Alexei didn't let his hands leave her body, even as she turned around, his fingertips trailed her skin, soon finding her shoulders as she spoke. However, he soon felt her hand take his, and he swallowed down the lump in his throat. He brought his hand to her shoulder, and ran it down her bare torso. He ran it down all of the way to the top of her jogging shorts. He tugged at them lightly and said, a small drunken smile upon his lips as he spoke, "These... these haaave to go..." He only tugged at them, dislodging them upon her hips, he would let her take the actual step.

It seemed like a mutual agreement between them as his hand ran over her shoulder and down her torso. When he tugged lightly at her shorts she smiled, she kept getting lost in his soft touch. She looked up at him a smile still on her face, "Consider them gone." She reached down and slowly and carefully pulled them of before folding them and putting them beside the couch. She leaned back slightly, "Do I need to do anything else?"

He took her shoulders and laid her back down upon the couch, on her back. His hands ran down from her shoulders, down to her side, and all of the way down to her hips. He moved his hands in pressuring circles, massaging up her stomach up to her chest. His hands shamelessly felt her breasts, as he began to rub them, his fingers pressing into her skin, feeling and rubbing her chest, as he leaned more and more over her. He continued to rub her chest, and murmured, "I think this might go a little better if you didn't have your panties on either- but... I might be wrong."

She let him lead her back down on the couch and his hands run from her shoulders to her hips. As he massaged her chest she felt completely at ease. Her body and her mind as she wasn't thinking about every little thing they were doing.. As he rubbed her breasts her nipples jumped to attention at his touch, hoping to pull his attention away from them she didn't wait to ask she reached down and slid herpanties off and placed them on the laundry pile she was creating, she let her free hand just rest over the side of the couch onto the floor. "Their off now." She chimed happily.

Back
Top Bottom