Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Stephen slowly slipped so he was laying down next to her. His hand move slowly to push her hair from her face. He stared into her eyes taking a deep breath. "When Becky died... It took me a month before when i looked at my hands i did not see her blood. " He knew it was not the same but it was the closest thing he had to trauma she had felt. He had no clue what how terrible she must feel all he could do is imagine."I should have not left you alone in that hospital, I should have stayed with you and protected you."

She turned her eyes to look at him and then stretch out beside the length of his body. "You couldn't have know what was happening, Stephen. You cannot blame yourself," she said as she slipped her hand up to stroke his hair - it was odd that in this situation she managed to offer him some sort of comfort. "Will you kiss me, Stephen? Help me forget?" she asked it shyly, a faint blush making way across her cheeks.

"There would never be a reason i would not kiss you." He spoke softly leaning in pressing his lips ever so tenderly to hers kissing her softly. His hands slipped down her arms to her's. He laced their fingers as he kissed giving her hands a light squeeze. He had been so terrified twice last night he would never again feel these lips against his. He was elated just to have her laying with him once again.

Her lashes lowered as she closed her eyes and moved so that she lay on her back. This, since their hands were linked, pulled him on top of her, even at an angle. In this action, she did not let the kiss break and shyly, she moved her lips against his. She was nervous, with him over her like this but it's what she needed. She needed to forget the man's hands that had caused her so much harm the night before. Only Stephen's touch, the touch of her love, could help erase it from her mind.

Stephen slowly moved his arms so they where above her head resting his elbows on either side of her head. He deepened the kiss as he groaned happily, he loved kissing her more than anything in the world. Slowly her slipped one leg in between hers, it rubbed against her heavily as he moved his body slowly on top of her. After a short while he moved his other leg now laying against her between her legs still kissing her deeply.

A soft moan came from her lips as he rubbed his leg against her, her arms coming around his neck to hold him to her. She broke the kiss and opened her eyes to look up at him. Her small, white teeth nibbled at her lower lip as a blush came across her cheeks again. She looked so innocent laying there, her red hair spread out against the oriental dragons she had stitched for him, eyes glittering with both anxiety and the passion she felt with him. "Stephen...I...I want you to make love with me..." she whispered, so quiet she was afraid he had to strain his ears to hear her.

Stephen smiled kissing her deeply one last time before he sat up looking down at her. "Not right now not like this. *He spoke softly looking into her eyes. "Your first time will be far more romantic then this. I do not want to it do be like this."He smiled kissing her softly staying over her wanting to take her badly but wanting it to be for the right reasons more.

Her lower lip came up in a pout and she pushed him over onto the bed playfully. "Geez, I finally give in and you say no?" she straddled his waist and planted her hands squarely on his shoulders. She knew he could get up if he wanted, she didn't doubt it. "You're just a walking contridiction, aren't you?" she said, teasing him as she stuck out her tongue.

"Actually i am... being UN dead has that affect on a guy. " He winked playfully his hands kneading her thighs deeply. He stared into her eyes he wanted her so badly but not because she wanted to block out a memory."I want you more than i want to wake up tomorrow night, but i want you on my terms. "He smiled looking up at her chuckling."If you choose to put it back on lock down for a while that's fine i can wait. I have waited 400 years for you i can wait as long as you like."

Amelia had been hungering for him since the moment they'd met, in her own way, but her inhibitations had always pressed her from acting upon them. What happened last night, to her, had given her a push to move past those inhibitations. She wanted him to love her, the way that she loved him. Her body belonged to her, just like every other part of her and she wanted to give it to him before something like last night happened again, if it did. But...she was too shy to tell him this and simply smiled, bopping him upside the head. "I might just because you said that," she teased, finding it a little hard to be straddling him like this without letting her thoughts go south towards dirty.

Stephen smiled leaning down kissing her softly."We have to unpack! And i need to give you a tour." He smiled slowly moving to stand up his leg personally dragging across her. "I can wait longer than you can!" He laughed moving to grab their bags moving them into the room and resting them on the bed."Do you play any sports? Tennis, basketball, Golf? We can set up the ship so you can play them if you like. "He smiled he enjoyed playing gold from time to time when he could Though playing at night was extremely challenging so he usually just hit balls on a driving range.

She squeaked as he got up, tumbling onto the bed. Blinking, she waited for him to come back with the bags and smiled a little. Then, she contemplated his question for a moment, maybe weighing her answers. "I've only played a little the last few years," she said, propping herself onto her elbows. "Other wise, I haven't played much of any sports. The only ones I did play was more to see if I could play them; I wasn't sure what my new heart could handle yet. Then I got caught up in the convention scene which easily distracted me from sports." Laughing softly, she nodded.

He chuckled lightly going to go get another load of bags." I understand that i am sure your heart is healthy enough now."He smiled looking into her eyes in her new bag fort as he had piled them around her. "That is everything i have clothing wise. "He smiled opening one of his bags carrying it over to the dresser. He began putting things away before stopping and turning to look at her. He had not shared his dressers in a long time he was not sure on the proper way to do it anymore. "Do you want your own drawers or do you just want to split the drawers in half? "

She couldn't help but laugh a little because he seemed so out of his element living with her, or just another woman in this modern time. She shrugged her shoulders. "You can just put your things away and I'll just use whatever you don't," she said to him with a smile, relaxing back on the bed, watching him as he moved. He really was magnificent, she had to admit. The silver hair of his helped that, it often reminded her of mythology's great warriors. Each person had their unique attributes and his hair was definitely one of them. She hopped up off the bed and stretched. "What do you have to eat?" she asked.

He liked the idea of them sharing drawers so that what he did filling the right side of the dresser. "Depends on if you want to cook or not. We have a fully stocked fridge or we can call over to the crew house and see if the cook would make us something."He smiled looking at her then grabbed another bag of his and stepped into the large walk in closet. It had already been about 1/4 filled with the things he did not take with him off the boat. Slowly be began moving in his things again squishing them together to keep about half the closet empty for her. He was thinking on how he could find a way to put a work room for her into this little home he had made for himself.

"I know how to cook," she said as she watched him put his stuff away, first in the dresser, then the closet. "You got anything meaty? Like steak or something?" she asked. She wanted to make him a nice dinner in a gesture of thanks for saving her life, not once, but twice. Silently, she wondered maybe if there was any wine around too. Though, in retrospect, she could wait till the next day to make the nice meal since it would be easier to make it a surprise, more so if she managed to wake up before him like she did today.

"I lots of meats its really all i eat." He smiled at her walking out of the closet he was all done. "You want me to help you unpack?"He smiled looking into her eyes he loved just staring into those eyes of hers so beautiful."If you cant find it here I am sure the cook can help you find it. She packs the big freezer so she would know where things are better than me." He moved to the bed slipping between the bags putting his shoulder into her ribs pushing her down onto the bed gently. He smiled taking her hands holding them above her head kissing her deeply. Groaning happily as he draped his leg over her hooking his foot behind her knee.

She nodded and would've said something else, but then he was pushing her back on to the bed, pinning her arms gently. His lips came down on hers and she mewed into them, kissing him back, setting the leg he hadn't lain across astride his hip. He really was making it hard to behave, she mused, eyes closing as they laid together on the bed amongst the little fort of bags. She really did love this man, she knew, and wanted to be with him as much as she could. Forever.

Stephen smiled breaking the kiss looking into her eyes taking a deep breath. "I love holding you like this. "He smiled looking into her eyes chuckling softly. He took another deep breath shaking his head."So you where saying before you decided to stop and kiss me." He chuckled moving slightly putting his hand on her thigh massaging it lightly. "You want to go cook while i put your things away? Or do you want to do it the other way around?"

"What? I did no such thing, you're the one who kissed me!" she said, laughing softly as she laid there on the bed in his arms. "Well, I'll figure it out in a moment." She slid her free hand down and slipped it into his hair, pulling his head down, kissing him again except this time more deeply. Slipping her tongue in between his lips to slide it along his own.

Stephen smiled as she gave him an ultimatum. When she kissed him he groaned loud and gripped her thigh firmly. He let her kiss him for a minuet or so before pulling back looking into her eyes his hand now resting on her butt. He gave it a soft squeeze and smirked looking into her eyes biting his lip lightly giving a faint smile looking into her eyes. " I think you love my hair almost as much as i love your eyes. "

"Mmm, yeah, most likely." She said with a small chuckle, pulling him down for another kiss, holding it for a few moments with a sigh of content. When she broke it, she gave him another gentle smile, looking up into his eyes. "Though, I do love your eyes." Her hand stroked over his shoulders down to his torso, nails dragging across her skin as she did so. "But, really, I love everything about you. If that's alright with you, I'll continue to do so." She drew a finger across his lips. "You know why? Because I love you, Stephen."

Stephen smiled crawling up from bed and to the stairs. He looked back at her chuckling looking her up and down."What would you like for breakfast? " He smiled thinking back wondering what reason she had for not wanting to see him nude earlier. He shrugged it off smiling looking her over once again. This trip was going to be the best trip he had ever taken that he was certain of.

She stared at him for a moment contemplating. He didn't say it back... Inside she was disappointed but she did not show it as she smiled. "Breakfast? It's a bit late for breakfast, don't you think?" She said as she stood from the bed and stretched her arms high above her head. "I am going to go to the deck," she said a moment later, finding the stairs to lead up, disappearing from his sight as she went to go admire the ocean in the night's blanket.

Stephen followed her jogging after her. Once she was on deck he stepped up behind her slipping his arms around her."What do you want to eat my love? I can't just let you stave." He chuckled kissing her neck wanting so badly to tease her with a bite but he was not sure he should not right now anyways. He looked at her cheek wondering what had changed because of his blood now flowing threw her veins. He could smell it in her blood the taint of his blood in her veins.

Back
Top Bottom