Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

"Mmm, I suppose I can go with that," she murmured a little absent-mindedly as he went about kissing her neck. Then she pulled back and kissed him again. "I'm going to tell you mine though - I'm a telepath, of sorts..." she said, pursing her lips, trying to figure out how to explain it. "I can't control it though...but it's how I knew, when we met, that you were different and why you can't read me, why you can't get into my thoughts."

Stephen smiled understand looking deep into her eyes taking her hands. "What am i thinking now then? " He wanted to test her 90% of people who claimed to have that ability where full of it. He stared deep into her eyes thinking. 'Put your hand in my front right pocket there is a gift for you there. ' He smiled if she did read his mind and put her hand in his pocket the moment she removed it he would drop to his knee and ask for her hand. It was not how he wanted to propose but he thought she would find this almost as romantic. I is not easy to be romantic on such a small boat.

"I can't really control it so well but..." she pursed her lips and concentrated. Brows straining together for a moment before she gave a surprised look. "A gift? For me?" she asked, wondering what kind of small gift could fit into his pocket. Cocking her head curiously, she decided to go ahead and listen to him. She took her right hand out of his and leaned forward a little, slipping her hand into his pocket to fish around for the 'gift'. After a few seconds, she pulled her hand out and was staring at the most beautiful ring she had ever seen in her entire life. Her eyes widened.

Stephen dropped to his eyes thoroughly surprised smiling up at her he said no words. He even a non telepath could tell what he was asking her as he held her left hand tightly in 2 of his. His eyes never leaving hers as he knelt before her. He had not been this nervous or felt these feelings since he changed. His heart was racing his stomach felt like it was doing flips circles around his ankles. He bit his lip lightly hoping he had read her right and that this is what she really wanted.

She was staring at the ring for what seemed like a very long time but turned her wide eyes upon him as he tightened his grip on her left hand and knelt before her. If her eyes could widen any more at that point, they did. A blush crept up from her neck and her heart rate went out of control, her stomache rolling and her hands shaking. Was he doing what she thought he was doing? Oh dear god. The joy that was seeping through her now, she had never felt it before. She swallowed. "S-stephen?"

"Will you marry me?" He smiled at her kissing her hand softly it felt like his was about to explode. He could had promised himself that he would never do this again he promised he would never have another wife or a child. He thought that the last part of that wish was clinched little did he know that not was he able to get her pregnant... If he had not already he would unless he changed his actions.

She felt like, in that instant, her heart exploded inside of her chest. Though, it was a good feeling. Like it was so full of love for him, that her heart could not contain it anymore. Her eyes watered and tears slipped free from her icy eyes, sliding down her cheeks, but they were not sad tears. A smile was beaming across her face. She handed him the ring she had fished from his pocket with a nod. "Yes! I will!" she said with a nervous laugh, wiping at her tears once he took the ring from her.

He slipped the ring on her finger it was snug but not it was not to tight. He smiled up at her standing up pressing his lips hard into hers. He kissed her passionately pressing her back into the wall kissing her deeply he had never in his life been happier. He could not believe that he was going to be married again. He pulled back looking deep into her eyes smiling brightly. "I love you so much. "

Amelia gasped as he pressed her into the wall and happily returned the passionate kiss. Where he couldn't believe he would be married again, she couldn't believe she was going to be married at all! She never thought she would become close enough with anyone to even think about marriage. She smiled back and nipped his lip, her left hand cupping his cheek. "I love you so much too," she said.

He took a deep breath looking into her eyes he sighed happily. "Inside that cargo hold there are many crates you are more than welcome to have anything you would like inside any of them. If you have any questions just ask. "He knew at this point he hoped she would not care or ask to many questions. He held her hands smiling as he felt the ring against his fingers. "Now we just need to plan it... I can fly your family and friends to japan if you would like.

She listened and she sobered up a little as he mentioned family and friends. "No, that's okay," she said and leaned up from against the wall with a small, sort of forced smile, but she played it off like she was fine. "What would you like for dinner, Stephen?" he asked, smiling as she felt the weight of their engagement ring on her finger. "Anything specific? I know how to make some good steak." She started up the stairs from the lower bedroom, looking back halfway up to see if he was following her or not. "And I would like to make my fiancee some dinner," she said with a small chuckle.

Stephen took both her hands from behind as she paused to look back at him. "I don't mind you know it doesn't really matter to me what we eat. Tonight i will be eating my fiance. " He smirked devilish loving the double meaning he had so fortunately crafted. Who knows if she wanted him to he certainly would not have a problem doing that for her. He would not have a problem doing anything for her at this point all he wanted was her to live every day feeling like a princess. He let her lead him up the stairs stopping her at the top to kiss her lower back. "We wont be able to get married until we reach japan then. After that... you get to chose when and where. " He spoke softly kissing her cheek lightly as he stepped past her into the living area.

She giggled at his words and walked in after him into the living area. She couldn't help but to blush at his comment about eating her - she wasn't sure if he meant her blood or...her. And she couldn't help but think of the night before. She blushed even more. "Well, would you like me to make dinner? Or should we go out on the deck for awhile?" she asked, rememering how beautiful the ocean had looked the night before, before they had become...distracted by other things. The thought made her smile again. "Are you hungry?" she guessed that should have been the first thing she should have asked.

"I will be soon enough but i can wait. Why don't you make dinner we will eat and then i will sit in the hot tub. " He smiled walking away slowly and up the stairs to go start the tub. He took a long slow deep breath he was engaged again... He felt like a nervous school boy after his first kiss all over again. He had no clue what to do. He took a long slow deep breath and started the hot tub. They pair would be able to enjoy a relaxing evening watching the stars and each other. He knew her body had healed and she would be fine physically but he had no intention of taking her gain tonight no matter how much he wanted to. He did not want the pair to spend the entire trip making love though that would make a fantastic trip his mind drifting over that thought for several long minuets as he watched the tub and the stars.

She nodded as he walked off but didn't go straight to the kitchen. Actually, she sat down exactly where she had been standing and stared down at the ring now adorning her left hand. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever been given, much less seen. She couldn't believe it...Stephen had proposed to her. She wondered vaguely if it was because he had taken her innocent the night before. After all, he could be a little old fashioned. He was a vampire, which meant that he had been born into a different time of the world than she. She smiled and dismissed the thought though, he wouldn't propose just because of that, she knew he loved her. Smiling more, she climbed to her feet and went abouts the kitchen cooking up two medium rare, mainly rare, steaks, with a multitude of seasoning. It wasn't a whole lot later that she came upstairs with two plates, one perefectly balanced on each of her hands.

Stephen stood on the deck his mind lost in thought. He had been having such a care free life over the last 300 years. Now... he had found someone he loved someone he was willing to allow that deep connection with. He groaned happily leaning against the railing eyes watching the horizon. He smiled she cam up moving to the small couch in the room moving to her taking a deep breath. "Did you want anything to drink? Wine, soda, water? " He looked at her smiling as he set the plates down on the table.

She smiled as he took the plates from her and set them on the table. She contemplated on his question and then smiled more, siddling up close enough to kiss him again. "Well, since it's a special occasssion, why don't we have some wine?" she said, lingering a moment not wanting to pull away from him, even for a minute. She nipped his lip and kissed him deeper for a moment, before leaned back. "I can go get some. Where is it?" she inquired softly, still clinging softly to him.

"You start eating i will go get the special wine!" He smiled swatting her butt lightly before moving away taking a deep breath. She looked amazing taking a deep breath he jogged down into the cargo bay digging out a bottle of wine that was nearly 100 years old. He had been saving the 2 bottles he had for a special occasion. He smiled jogging back up stairs grabbing 2 wine glasses on the way as he blew the dust from the bottle and walked up to the couch near her.

Amelia was seated when he came back up, her fingers using a knife and fork to cut off a chewable piece of the perfectly salted and seasoned steak. She was just popping the bite into her mouth when he came back in and even as she chewed, she gave him a soft smile. Swallowing, she set the utensils down. "I see you found it! That's good," she said a soft grin. "Now, hurry and pour us some so you can try out my steak." She added that last part with a relaxed, easy going tone. She was anxious for him to try her cooking. She had to know if she pleased him.

He poured them both a glass and set the bottle down turning it so she would not see the date on the label. He did not want to hear her protest the use of such a rare bottle just yet. He took a sip and sighed contently it tasted fantastic his entire mouth sparking to life as the wine hit it. He smiled taking up his utensils and cutting off a small piece putting it into his mouth letting out a small groan. Once it was chewed and swallowed he leaned in and kissed her. " That is the best stake if have ever eaten! Thank you my love!"

She smiled and gave him a kiss in return. "I'm glad you like it," she said, taking another bite of her own steak before then taking a sip of the wine. She gave a happy sigh at the taste of the wine, really, it was exsquisite. She took another sip and then set the glass back down with a smile. She swallowed it gratefully. "I can agree in terms of the wine," she said, "it really is exquisite." She took another bite of her steak, about half way done with the pink tinted slab of meat.

Stephen smiled eating the entire meal for the first time in a long time. It tasted amazing and he wanted to show her how much he liked it. He took a long slow deep breath sipping his second glass of wine the flavor was amazing. He did not realize the label was facing Amelia as he leaned back into the comfortable couch. He was so happy and content to just enjoy watching her eat but he would be happy watching her do anything.

"Wow, that wine is really old," she commented sort of in awe, once she had finished the entirety of the meal. "You have a lot of wine that old?" she asked. "Or did you bust it out for the special occassion?" the faint light in the room made the diamond ring on her engagement finger glint a bit. She smiled happily as she leaned back in her chair, happily full, happily content, just...happy, with him there. She was really and truly happy for the first time in her life and even though she loved him, she knew it was more than that. It was like two perfect halves of a soul, coming together to bask in the glory of being whole.

He looked at her as he leaned in refilling both their glasses he wanted to finish the bottle since he opened it. "Careful now I am a lot older than that wine." He smiled taking another sip moving to lean so his shoulder was against hers. He smiled pressing his lips against her cheek as he chuckled softly. "I have one more bottle i am going to save for our wedding. Most of my wine is about 50 years old or younger. " He smiled slipping an arm under her lower back he wanted nothing more then to hold her close for ever. He could hear her heart beating and smell her blood both caused him to think about the fact that she was still mortal and she seemed to want to stay that way.

((Post 4,000! X3))

She smiled as he snuggled up to her. Her body resituated a tad so that she could lay against the arm he slid around her. Amelia then laid her head back against his shoulder and blushed as he spoke of their wedding. She still couldn't believe she was going to be married. The idea seemed almost ridiculious, but at the same time it was the most perfect idea she could ever think of. She knew that because she wanted to be mortal, at least for now, they would have some things to overcome together as a couple, but she knew they could do it until she was ready. "I love you," she whispered, turning her head to press a kiss to the side of his neck.

Back
Top Bottom