Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It Can't Be Real(Distain2003+Anjeru)

Anjeru

Pulsar
(Continued from PM's)

"It's alright," Amelia murmured as she stepped out of the car with him, shutting the door with her hip. She didn't bother grabbing her bags from the trunk because he had asked the bellman to get them and bring them to their room. It was getting rather early, she noticed, the blackness of the night lightening slowly as the night came to an end. Her fingers, she linked them in between his and held his hand in her small one as they moved to catch the elevator. It wasn't long, she felt, before they were stepping off onto his floor. As she slid the keycard into the reader, she asked, "how long before you have to rest, Stephen?"

He smiled looking at her the curtains had been drawn tight so no light could get in. "I don't have to. But i will need to feed in a few hours if i don't go to sleep soon." He spoke softly turning to her giving her his 'toothy' smirk. "Why do you ask?" He was already getting a bit tired from being up all day. "Have you came up with where you want to go yet? "He smiled looking into her eyes deeply he wanted to crawl into bed with her cuddling.

She blinked curiously as she let the door shut behind her. He didn't need to sleep during the day? That was one thing she didn't know about vampires, or would have even thought of. As far as she knew, all vampires were forced to seek rest upon daylight hours. It was a strange concept to hear that he didn't have to sleep. That thought sort of made her want to laugh, because she didn't even know that vampire were real until a couple days ago.

Her blue hues watched as he moved to close the curtians, her mind boiling with jealousy again as he mentioned feeding. She knew she wasn't going to be able to feed him again, she was still too weak from the last few times she had allowed him to receive substanance from her blood. She pushed off the jealousy; as long as he didn't come back smelling of the girl's perfume again.

"I wouldn't mind going to Japan, really." She said, letting that train of thought go. "As if you couldn't gather that from the way I love attending these conventions." She chuckled and yawned, before moving into the bedroom. Sitting on the bed's edge, she slipped off her boots. "Hey Stephen...you said...you would tell me how it was that a person is changed, when we got back to the room."

Stephen sighed he was hoping she had fergoten about that. He walking to their bedroom walking over to her unbuttoning his shirt as he walked. "It is really not that challenging. "He spoke softly as he tossed his shirt into the pile that had been making for the last couple days. " First you have to die. "He spoke softly undoing his pants pushing them down. "I would have to kill you by draining all your blood. "He added his pants to the pile of cloths leaving his shoes next to the bed.

"Then i would allow you to drink some of my blood. "He looked into her eyes watching her intently. " When you drink my blood it changes you. And feels like you are injecting lava into your veins."He spoke softly remembering how badly it hurt when he was changed."Why did you want to know how to change? "He spoke wondering hoping she was not going to ask him to change her he was not sure he could do that.

Maybe someday, but it wouldn't be today, that she would for him to change her. As she sat there, she remembered vaguely his warning the night she'd come to him; no woman I have ever loved, has lived for more than 20 years. "I was just curious, really." She said as she slid off her sweatshirt, setting it next to the bed. "Until a couple of days ago, I never would have believed that vampires actually did exist...so I really am just curious about what you are. I want to know all I can...but not just because of that." She smiled as she stretched out on top of the blanket, her red hair spilling across its surface. "I want know everything I can about you as a person, Stephen. That wouldn't change even if you were nothing other than a normal person."

He nodded with a soft smiled looking into her eyes. " I understand. " He smiled so happy she was not asking him to change her. He placed his knee on the bed near her placing his hand back on her thigh where he had been placing it all night. He smirked looking into her eyes leaning down. "I am glad you care so much about me to want to know so much."He smiled pressing his lips lightly into hers as he laid on his side next to her pressing his body against her side and chest.

"Mmm." She mewed, closing her eyes as she cuddled up against his chest with a soft sigh. She really had so much to learn about this man she'd accepted into her heart, but she was more than willing to do her best to learn everything she could. "Will you change me, someday?" she asked nonchalantly. She wasn't asking him to change her, persay, more asking IF he had any intention of changing her in the future. The thought of growing older as he stayed eternally young was depressing in a way, even if she would only get the 20 years he had warned her about.

Her breathing became light and soft, her body relaxing against his. Before he could answer her, she would be asleep in his arms, as she was still weak from the blood loss she'd gone through in volunteering to feed him.

Stephen snuggled into her and slipped into his lifeless slumber. His face resting against her smiling he had his arms loosely draped around her. He was nervous before his sleep he had alot to think about in the morning. She had asked him the question he did not want to hear. He had no clue what to say to that. He did not want to lose her. But ... could he change her? Willingly put her in his own personal hell. Could he put her threw that pain. He was not sure he would ever know.

Stephen was gradually turning Amelia into a night person she noticed as her eyes fluttered open sometime around 6 pm the next evening. She rolled somewhat lazily onto her back and stretched her long body, arms and legs extended. Yawning widely, she sat up in the bed a moment later, trying hard to keep her eyes open, allbeit a little difficultly. She recalled talking to Stephen about the possibility of going to Japan and about one other thing but she couldn't seem to recall what it was because she had been pretty exhausted by the time they had made it back.

Thoughtfully, she nibbled her lip, trying to think of what it had been. She shrugged it off a few moments kater though; if it had been really important, she would have remembered, despite the fact she had been exhausted. Running her fingers through her hair to straighten the somewhat messy strands, Amelia shifted in the bed to look down at Stephen.

Stephens body was ice cold again. He was going to be asleep for at least another hour. His second cellphone was in his pants beeping periodically. He had gotten a text message during the day from his mechanic. Apparently her car was completed earlier than they had though and was back in her parking space. Stephen had not expected to get that call today so he had left his phone out and on. If he had known giving Amelia's jealous streak he would have turned it off before he went to bed.

There was an annoyingly insistant beeping coming from somewhere, Amelia noticed as she turned her gaze from the 'dead' body lying in bed beside her. She decided to do her best and ignore it for now, though it became more and more annoying as it each minute ticked by. About 30 minutes later, she found herself kneeling on the floor by his pants; she'd followed the noise to this spot. Her teeth nibbled at her lower lip as she debated fishing out the beeping device, then she decided to leave it alone. She trusted Stephen. If she snooped, even just because the sound was annoying, it would show she didn't really trust him.

She sighed and walked into the bathroom, slipping out of her pants and blouse that she had fallen asleep in the night before. Slim fingers turned the shower on and she stepped inside the glass box, shutting the door behind her. Another 30 minutes later found her to be just freshly dressed in a pair of blue jeans and black corset type of shirt with little buckle decorations that greatly enhanced her figure. She was now busy drying her hair with the towel she'd dried off with.

Stephen groaned as he woke up stretching his tired joints. He smiled looking around seeing Amelia in her outfit he whistled softly. "You look fantastic." He spoke softly turning to sit up standing up slowly. He walked over to his pants hearing the annoying beep. He took out his cell and smiled seeing the message. "Hunny do you want to go out to dinner? If we leave now we can go to an actual restaurant." He smiled he wanted to give her, her present soon because he knew he could not keep it a secret long.

She nodded as she finished drying her hair. Setting the towel on the dresser, she slid on her heeled black boots and then brushed her auburn lockes until they framed her youthful face. "That would be nice," she said with a small chuckle, "I don't believe we've actually been on a date yet." Amelia, finally dressed, went out to the kitchen to get a glass of water, not noticing that this gave him a very nice view of her shapely behind and wide, but curvy, hips. "So where should we go?" she called out from the kitchen.

He moved over to the dresser grabbing a par of kakies and a nice button up shirt. "I don't really mind at all." He laughed food was just flavor to him after all. "Is there a place you have always wanted to try but have not been to? "He smiled staring at her shapely body as he walked past into the bathroom to clean. He left the bathroom door open as he got into the shower. Stripping behind the frosted glass door turning on the water. "How are you feeling?" He was hoping she felt up to feeding him today he wanted badly to taste her again.

"I'm feeling pretty good today," she called back. "I can't remember the last time I slept so much." She took a glass from the counter top and filled it with water from the tap, before drinking it down. She then set the empty glass among its twins and moved to sit on the couch as she waited for Stephen to return from his shower. "So, where should we go, Stephe?" was the question that she presented, before asking another one. "What about you, do you need to feed before we leave tonight? Its been a little while since you fed...I think." She pursed her lips and leaned back against the couch, letting her slide shut as she waited for him. Soft, curled strands of auburn touched her pale cheek, her head resting against the back of the couch.

Stephen smiled walking up behind the couch moving the hair behind her ear before leaning over to kiss her from above. "I should feed some time in the next few hours. If your not ready i can wait. "He spoke softly looking into her eyes he was not used to this angle she was upside down to him and visa verse. "There is a fantastic restaurant just up the road. Probably the best non dress coded place in the city. " He smiled looking stealing another kiss. " Shall we go there? Or do i need to change? " He Smiled he wanted tonight to be the best night they had spent together. He could feel his stomach complaining about being hungry already but he could deal with that all night if he needed to. He would not put off a moment with her to go feed. He did not want to trigger her jealousy again.

Amelia's eyes slid open as he came up behind her and she smiled up to him when he kissed her. She loved the moments like this, it was strange how much she seemed to crave them. It was like she was addicted to his touch, to the little moments of affection she had with him. And to feel this way only after a few days together scared her, frightened her feminine and scarred heart, but as she looked up at him, she knew it was right to feel this way. Stephen had been through so much and she just wanted to do whatever she could to make her time with him happy, to make him happy. "That sounds perfect," she said. "But you should feed before we go. I don't want you to be uncomfortable and I imagine that kind of hunger must be maddening." She smiled and pulled his head down for another soft, quick kiss. "I'm feeling alright, so go ahead and take what you need from me."

Stephen smiled his hands slipping down under her arms from behind. "If i am going to feed from you then i would like to wait. "He smiled happily he wanted each time he fed from her to be about his passion for her not his need to feed. "The knowledge that i will be allowed to feed from you later will be enough to tide me over. "With that he lifter her up over the back of the couch with ease setting her down in front of him. He could not wait to get her back down to his car. Where her car would be waiting right next to it. "I am ready to go when you are."He chuckled his eyes looking like a child's on Christmas morning.

Amelia gave a small squeak as she was lifted over the back of the couch by Stephen's strong arms. When he set her down onto her feet, she smiled up at him, still not used to the fact he was a good deal taller than her - though, she had always been on the shorter side, so a good number of people were taller than her. "Alright Stephen," she said. "Are we going to take my car this time?" Come to think of it, she hadn't seen her car since she had arrived at the convention about six days ago. "Actually, lets go ahead and take my car. She needs a little love," she said with a small laugh, raising up onto her tip toes to press a kiss to the side of his neck. Her hand trailed gently through his silver hair - his beautiful silver hair - before she pulled away, taking his hand. "Let's go then."

Stephen would need to be very careful when the got into elevator for that went to the parking garage. He smirked softly he knew exactly what he would do. He gave her a light hug in thanks for her affection. He slipped his hand into her back pocket smiling allowing her to lead them to the elevator. Once inside he pushed the lobby button and smiled looking at her remembering her reaction to his advances last night."Not very often someone tells me they want to drive their car after they have been in mine. Its cute."He smiled and kissed her tenderly looking into her eyes.

"Yeah, well," she started, "not everybody loves their car like I do. Most people are more superficial than I." She leaned back against the elevator door, silently thinking. Most people who had been through what she had, knew there were more important things in life than the material. When you die, you don't get to take the things in this life with you, so what is the point in hoarding it. There is no point, so Amelia never bothered with it. She just wanted to live life while she could; having experienced death made her treasure the ability to live at all. Her eyes were trained on Stephen as she thought, knowing that this was where her life had taken her, and it had taken her here for a reason. She needed him as much as he needed her, it seemed.

The elevator dinged as they came to the lobby floor, the doors opening. Taking his hand out of her back pocket, she held his hand and walked across the lobby hall to the parking garage elevator. Hitting the 2nd floor button, it lit up, and the doors shut. There were a few people in the elevator with them this time, the two women eyeing Stephen with a slight glint in their eyes. Amelia didn't seem to notice as she relaxed against the wall again, really just keeping to herself. Her fingers remained locked with Stephen's, not noticing as one of the women glared at her now - if she had noticed this, she really couldn't blame them. If she saw Stephen with a woman, she'd likely be glaring too. There was just something about him. A draw, really. Though there was more in it for Amelia, than that.

She remained against the wall, letting out a soft and small yawn, her lashes sweeping down to conceal the icy orbs of blue.

Stephen saw the women and for once he felt bad about their looks. Amelia seemed to not notice but he did and it bothered him that they would look at him like that in front of her. He lifted his arm high above her head stepping behind her never breaking his grip on her hand. His arm slipped across her stomach smiling so her hand could remain nearly exactly where it was before his movement. He reached across taking her other hand lightly lacing there fingers now his arms crossed across her stomach. He loved holding her to him her warm body felt fantastic against his. He wished he could have been there for her when she needed him all those years ago when she had been sick. He wished he could have been there to help her.

Her love of her car was part of the reason he loved her so. They both knew she could ask for anything any car in the world and he would give it to her. He had been alive for 400 years and had accumulated a mass of wealth. He never spent much on himself he did not feel the need. He bought a large boat when ever his became obsolete, a method of land transport when ever one broke down or became obsolete. Other than that he only spent his money on cloths to keep himself from being looked at strangely, and hotels when he was in a town he did not own a home in. He did though feel almost a need to buy everything her heart could desire just to make her that much more happy. He wanted to spoil her rotten.

She smiled though her eyes were closed as he cuddled up to her like that. If he kept up the way he was lately, she would end up spoiled rotten. Never had she received so much affection, especially from one person, much less from a man. It made her content and happy that someone cared for her that way, because as she had told him before, nobody had stayed with her because they were certain she would die. Nobody wanted to stay or become so attached to a person who they knew would die. They all had self-preservation reactions to her illness and had saved themselves the hurt, instead leaving her to be hurt, scared, and so alone. Now that she had Stephen though, she never felt alone, even knowing he was what he was - a vampire.

She almost wanted to sigh with disappointment as the elevator came to a stop and dinged, indicating the occupants that they had reached their desired destination. She, though very reluctantly, leaned up and, retaining possession of his hand, made her way off the elevator and into the parking lot. She had to stop her train of thought for a moment to remember where she parked, but then after a few minutes, she began to make her way towards the left of the parking lot, towards the back.

Stephen turned her back to the right where he had his car parked. His car sat filling up two spaces he always parked like that when he could. He had spent a fortune keeping that car in good shape and he did not want some one with a crappy car messing it up out of spite. He gave her a firm tug returning her to the position she was in in the hotel facing his car.

Parked in the sharing a space with his car and taking up the next one to the right was her car, or what used to be her car. Her car had been stolen the day before and returned... better than ever. Every single component of the car that was not the frame or the body had been replaced. New engine new tires new rims. The body had been repaired removing all imperfections. Now it was a glossy black with a pair of glittering dark purple stripes running down the middle. The interior had been replaced still looking exactly the same but had been completely upgraded. Now with leather interior and a fantastic sound system that she could plug her i pod into.

Stephen stopped holding her tight so she would not fall. He was not sure what to expect she would either scream and freak out or faint. He smiled looking at her face as he leaned to look at it from the side. "I figured if you wouldn't let me buy a new car. I could give your old one a new heart. A second life if you will." He smiled enjoying the parallels to her own life.

She wondered why Stephen was meandering her away from the direction in which she parked her car. Then, he blocked her line of sight - for crying out loud, what the hell was he doing. She was about to say something about it but then he moved and she saw her car...or at least what she thought was her car. The piece of machinery, of technology at its finest, was magnicifent. Her little car had been transformed into something much more than the 'little engine that could', as she had nicknamed it. She wasn't sure what to call it now, the little panda Trueno had been turned into the cream of the crop, despite it not being a popular brand of car.

Her eyes were wide and she was unmoving in all aspects, except of course she was breathing. Then her eyes began to water and a moment later, her knees gave out and she started balling her eyes out. Never in her entire life had anyone done something so amazing and considerate, much less for her. Someone who was going to die didn't get presents, didn't get good treatment - she had even gotten the car by herself, craping up and earning every little bit by working whatever jobs she could get her hands on. She tried her hardest to pull herself together, but the act itself was more than she could handle. Utterly speechless, and such a crybaby, but it was the most amazing and perfect gesture she had ever received.

Back
Top Bottom