Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some days, I don't know myself

*hugs ducky*

Well, to me, the fact that you are filling out that paperwork speaks volumes. VOLUMES! You should be so proud of yourself there. I know, for a fact, that I'm very proud of you 1) for realizing it needs to be done and 2) for actually doing it. Not many can get over that hump into admission. And even few can get over that secondary hump that leads to positive actions. You've managed both and that's quite a feat indeed.

That said, I've never suffered insomnia, but I've suffered bouts of what I call mini depressions and I've been to therapy myself for help with self injury and other issues. So, I know how it feels to be where you are to some extent. I would never say I fully do because everyone's experiences and circumstances are different. But there are similarities that hopefully make you see you aren't alone and that you can indeed get out of the rut. So, if you ever want to vent to someone who won't judge and will be a listening ear, feel free to drop me a PM. :)

*more hugs*

If you ever feel like talking, just to vent it out, you can always talk to me. It's not like I've kicked you to the curb or anything. But anyways, at least you are trying, yeah? That's all anyone can really ask.

I do hope you start feeling okay soon, even if soon is a long ways off.

Thank you, ladies. I really appreciate the kind words and the offers of companionship. You're both still every bit the sweethearts I've ever thought you to be. <3

Ducky - Unlike DA, I've never been where you are so I can't say that I understand what you're going through but what little I do know about it tells me DA is right about those two important steps. I think it says a lot about the person you are and the person you want to become. More importantly, though, I had the opportunity to talk to you a few times by PM and "see" the person behind the messages. You're something worth fighting for, kiddo, and you gotta believe that about yourself too. I'm only a PM away also if you ever want to talk. Don't know how much help I would be but I'm there either way. Keep taking those forward steps, just like you are now.

Back
Top Bottom